Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done Bastien 19:23 - Apr 21 with 4391 viewsgresh1

I thought Bastien Hery played super today. Well done you. I for one would like to see him play more after todays performance.
Well Done Bastien on 19:27 - Apr 21 with 4349 viewsSaxonDale

One of the performances of the season for me, will be a very tough call to see who starts against Cheltenham if Cav is fit.
Well Done Bastien on 19:28 - Apr 21 with 4342 viewsDevonDale

My MOM today - he was everywhere, got stuck in, was very comfortable on the ball and did the simple things well - simple passes to other yellow shirts that kept us moving. Well done Bastien. He looked proper chuffed at the end at putting in such a good shift.
Well Done Bastien on 19:36 - Apr 21 with 4264 viewsYouTubeDale

My MOM too. He was that bit of quality we needed in and around the box. They didn't know which way to turn. He dribbled through the lot of them but couldn't quite get a finish. And in the midfield area he was the cool head getting the ball under our control often by the simplest of passes. Then we were on our way again. Must start the next match for me.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Well Done Bastien on 19:44 - Apr 21 with 4198 viewsmiddale

Absolutely agree - Hery is quality and has been desperately unlucky not to get more game time this season as he also had outstanding cameos away at Oxford and Cheltenham. We must try to keep him as he'll be a big asset next season wherever we end up.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Well Done Bastien on 19:53 - Apr 21 with 4120 viewsMoonyDale

Been saying this for a while, looks really composed on the ball and is a tricky sod also. Would love to see him get a start next weekend.....Played a blinder today MOM for me..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Well Done Bastien on 20:14 - Apr 21 with 4043 viewsShun

Another MOM for Bastien here too. Really though he's played well in every one of the (few) chances he's been given this season. I want to see him more!
Well Done Bastien on 20:46 - Apr 21 with 3926 viewsD_Alien

The only thing I'm slightly annoyed about this season is that Hery hasn't been given more chances. He did nothing today that he didn't do in his brief appearances against Oxford and Newport, and looks more accomplished than Jamie Allen, who's hugely accomplished for his age.

Consider what damage Hery could have been doing to the opposition when Rose was taking up a midfield spot instead. Sorry, but this just needed saying.

Now, onto Cheltenham and really hoping he gets 90 minutes in front of a big home crowd. he'll revel in it.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 21:04]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Well Done Bastien on 20:51 - Apr 21 with 3884 viewsBingoballs

Bastien MOM for me too, followed closely by Reece.
Login to get fewer ads

Well Done Bastien on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 3845 viewsMoonyDale

Well Done Bastien on 20:46 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

The only thing I'm slightly annoyed about this season is that Hery hasn't been given more chances. He did nothing today that he didn't do in his brief appearances against Oxford and Newport, and looks more accomplished than Jamie Allen, who's hugely accomplished for his age.

Consider what damage Hery could have been doing to the opposition when Rose was taking up a midfield spot instead. Sorry, but this just needed saying.

Now, onto Cheltenham and really hoping he gets 90 minutes in front of a big home crowd. he'll revel in it.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 21:04]

Perfectly put, agree completely. Hope to see him start at home next weekend...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Well Done Bastien on 21:06 - Apr 21 with 3775 viewsDale_Mike

Well Done Bastien on 20:51 - Apr 21 by Bingoballs

Bastien MOM for me too, followed closely by Reece.

I thought Bennett was very good overall as well. Got forward from full back really well today. Hery best player on the park though.
Well Done Bastien on 21:57 - Apr 21 with 3627 viewsrochdale1987

Thought he was fantastic throughout and he always plays with a smile on his face, can't see why hilly won't stick with him on Saturday.
Well Done Bastien on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 3606 viewsColDale

it does beg the question why he's not played more this season. I know those who have played have done really well, but aside from Donny away, he's impressed me every time he's played.
Well Done Bastien on 22:19 - Apr 21 with 3505 viewsBainesy15

I thought Rose was back to the standard that we expect from him as well, we look better defensively with him there. Shame O'Connell had a shocker (first half anyway)
Well Done Bastien on 22:51 - Apr 21 with 3406 viewsTalkingSutty

Well Done Bastien on 22:19 - Apr 21 by Bainesy15

I thought Rose was back to the standard that we expect from him as well, we look better defensively with him there. Shame O'Connell had a shocker (first half anyway)

I wasn't at the game so cant really comment regarding his performance but remember Jack has been injured and only just come back into the team. He is bound to be a little bit off the pace but that lads one hell of a player and we should enjoy seeing him wearing a Dale shirt while we can.
Somebody said recently on the forum that next to Dawson he`s the best centre half we have had in recent memory and that could be the truth.
Well Done Bastien on 23:12 - Apr 21 with 3342 viewsTVOS1907

Well Done Bastien on 22:19 - Apr 21 by Bainesy15

Did he? Not from my angle.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well Done Bastien on 23:40 - Apr 21 with 3284 viewsSaxonDale

First half O'Connell's performance was similar to his on Friday- Not up to his usual standards but far from shocking, second half he was superb.
Well Done Bastien on 23:49 - Apr 21 with 3265 viewscrazyhorse

Keith tends to reward the players who have grafted and played well the previous game. Hopefully he'll get the chance again Saturday to show his skills again before the seasons out.
Well Done Bastien on 10:03 - Apr 22 with 3106 viewsBainesy15

Well Done Bastien on 23:12 - Apr 21 by TVOS1907

Did he? Not from my angle.

From mine (sat behind the goal), both him and Lancashire were off the pace and couldn't handle any of their players running in and around them. Can't really blame them for not beating Harold in the air, he was unstoppable in the first half but then they seemed to wise up to him in the second and really improved. Even Jamie Allen won some headers against him!
Well Done Bastien on 10:14 - Apr 22 with 3084 viewselectricblue

Isnt Hery one of the players whos contract is up in the summer...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024