Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday games 14:56 - Jan 18 with 1541 viewschrisr

Is anyone getting a bit fed up of Sunday ko's instead of the traditional Saturday games?

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Sunday games on 14:57 - Jan 18 with 1537 viewsDarran

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunday games on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yes, they're annoying and a big part of the reason why this season has seemed a bit low key to me. Part of the price of success though so shouldn't complain. I wish Sky would f*ck off and televise more of our away games than home games though.

Poll: Tory leader

Sunday games on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 1502 viewschrisr

Sunday games on 15:02 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, they're annoying and a big part of the reason why this season has seemed a bit low key to me. Part of the price of success though so shouldn't complain. I wish Sky would f*ck off and televise more of our away games than home games though.

Agree totally

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Sunday games on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 1499 viewsJohnw102

Yes. Only good thing is the roads are quieter for the drive from Pembs.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sunday games on 15:14 - Jan 18 with 1471 viewsJackFish

No, not bothered that they're mostly on Sundays. It's Monday night games that annoy me.
Sunday games on 15:16 - Jan 18 with 1467 viewsDr_Winston

Don't mind them, but I do miss a Friday night game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sunday games on 15:27 - Jan 18 with 1439 viewsClydachjack

Yes as there is zero public transport on a Sunday in the swansea valley, which means have to scrounge a lift every home game.
Sunday games on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 1423 viewsCatullus

Sunday games on 15:02 - Jan 18 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed, totally fed up with so many home games televised.
I'll be cancelling Sky sports. And I have tired of so many non Saturday fixtures too.

But yes, it's the price of success so we should grin and bear it. If it's all we have to complain about (ignoring the injury crisis, no league win in 7 and Fath's meal scheduling problems) we're doing ok!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday games on 19:47 - Jan 18 with 1350 viewsjacksinceever

Yes football should be played on Saturdays at 3.00
If God had wanted us to play on a Sunday he would have made Saturday the day of rest and prayer
Sunday games on 20:54 - Jan 18 with 1269 viewsPlasticman

Sunday games on 19:47 - Jan 18 by jacksinceever

Yes football should be played on Saturdays at 3.00
If God had wanted us to play on a Sunday he would have made Saturday the day of rest and prayer

considering the amount of prayers going on while games are made, I can see the connection ;)

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024