Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said 07:56 - Nov 25 with 3083 viewsbeeeater

He was signed by Sexton for Man U only for Gregory to pull the plug on the deal at the last minute. He said there are news photos of him signing etc. Dont remember that but I was very young at the time. Any of you old Rs out there remember this. I would of thought he might of got some stick for it when it didnt happen but dont remember that either
Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 09:35 - Nov 25 with 2964 viewsexiled_dictator

Does this help?

http://qprreport.blogspot.co.il/2005/12/gerry-francis-profiled.html

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 10:00 - Nov 25 with 2911 viewsbeeeater

Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 09:35 - Nov 25 by exiled_dictator

Does this help?

http://qprreport.blogspot.co.il/2005/12/gerry-francis-profiled.html

Yes. That helps kind of backs up what he said but he's quote was that Gregory stopped it not Man U or City.
Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 11:27 - Nov 25 with 2816 viewsenfieldargh

I vaguely remember him about to sign for Man Utd, it felt worse than when Rodnee went to city.

When he finaly went to palarse I couldnt work our why he went there but not to Man U!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 12:07 - Nov 25 with 2775 viewsbeeeater

Gerry Francis on My Sporting Life last night said on 11:27 - Nov 25 by enfieldargh

I vaguely remember him about to sign for Man Utd, it felt worse than when Rodnee went to city.

When he finaly went to palarse I couldnt work our why he went there but not to Man U!

Well i definitely don't remember it but going by what he said last night its surprising he didnt go. He's career looked over due to injury so if I was Gregory I would of taken the money and run. Seems strange that we sold Givens Mason and Thomas but kept him when he seemed finished.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024