Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans action 12:28 - Sep 7 with 26683 viewsBelfast

They has been a number of issues this season as the club has grown, some superficial I would say, but the main concern seems to be untrained staff at the club, and a lack of vision which directly affects income streams and more directly the fans who pay the wages, salaries etc ... To an extent.

The board may well have run its course, or - it may well be planning now to upgrade its thinking to compete more logically with supporter reaction. So - what would it take for the supporters to take a more direct approach to the problems raised this year ?

Are the board that untouchable that they feel nobody would directly tackle certain ineptitude, i mean they saved the club etc .... That no matter what went wrong on the surface they are kept safe from a more stronger fans reaction.

Just a thought. What would it take ?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 12:29]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Fans action on 16:07 - Sep 9 with 1500 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

Fans action on 14:41 - Sep 9 by Dewi1jack

Fair play, there's some really good points made by a lot of posters and a good, thought provoking OP
I think what people have to decide is, are we customers of the club or fans. The answer to this determines how you think.
The number of times I've heard or seen the term "PL on the pitch, conference off it" seems to point towards us becoming customers.
Customer service by the club shop, ticket office and other club/ STADCO employed staff is sadly lacking. This is something that can be improved quickly and easily, at very little cost. Replying to Emails / phone enquiries quickly, efficiently and effectively costs nothing.
As one poster stated, when the ST renewals were brought forward by some months, is when I really got the hump. I always renewed the STs in April/ May as a part of birthday presents for June. Impossible to come up with the money in December- February (made it in March, thankfully.)
Club showed it didn't give a sh1te for the fans who had had ST's for many years, couldn't care if those fans got to watch their club at the top table or not as it knew it could easily sell the ST to someone else (supply and demand), so no-one at the club can now complain, if they are berated for being unprofessional in their service levels.
Personally, I agree with anyone who says the service levels are absolutely dire and if I had any choice, i.e. if he club was any other type of business I wouldn't deal with them at all.

To be fair I had dealings with the ticket office today, in the hope of a last minute liverpool game ticket - got through within 5 minutes, didn't get a ticket which might be part of why the system was so quick but compared to last time when I spent nearly an hour on hold this represents an improvement! Might also be that they have more operatives on due to europa league... sustain staffing levels for the future?
Fans action on 16:38 - Sep 9 with 1451 viewsUxbridge

Fans action on 15:32 - Sep 9 by Dr_Winston

It's been said before, but I have no problem with current ticket prices whilst we're facing the level of capital expenditure that we are (expansion, training centre). Better
to charge more in the short term than borrow.

Once they're all paid for however the board have to think long and hard about what kind of club we want to be. Personally I can't see any reason why match and season ticket prices can't come down by a significant percentage, even with the concession schemes that to his credit Huw Jenkins seems to want to implement.

Yup agreed on all counts.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Fans action on 18:23 - Sep 9 with 1410 viewsDyfnant

Fans action on 15:32 - Sep 9 by Dr_Winston

It's been said before, but I have no problem with current ticket prices whilst we're facing the level of capital expenditure that we are (expansion, training centre). Better
to charge more in the short term than borrow.

Once they're all paid for however the board have to think long and hard about what kind of club we want to be. Personally I can't see any reason why match and season ticket prices can't come down by a significant percentage, even with the concession schemes that to his credit Huw Jenkins seems to want to implement.

Was thinking similar earlier in that if dividends are going to be a regular thing, then I wouldn't see it unreasonable for ST's to be reduced by 20%. Even if they start with people that've held them for a number of continuous years.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Fans action on 18:41 - Sep 9 with 1395 viewsBelfast

My aplogogies for the previous rant

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024