Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread 17:43 - Aug 30 with 55714 views08olesen

That nervous day for every R's fan has arrived.I hope we get another striker soonl because of potential injuries to Aj. but my biggest fear is that we will pick up a 30+ year old player becuase he is one of harrys mates (Jenas) who is injury prone and on high wages!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:36 - Sep 1 with 4151 viewsrosseeles

And I would take Tom Carroll in a shot, very good player. I get the feeling joey may well go so we could be short of quality in midfield
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:47 - Sep 1 with 4105 viewsbaz_qpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:34 - Sep 1 by rosseeles

I think the fact avb plays one striker a lot, has soldado and now the €30 mill guy from Roma, means at best Defoe is 3 rd choice. I can see him leaving. Better for him to play in a top of the championship team than sit on the bench

In any other year than world cup year maybe, but better to go to Palace or Dull in the premiership than to drop down out of sight
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:06 - Sep 1 with 4067 viewsDANRANGER

Defoe loves spurs and will bide his time with them IMO. He is renowned for picking up little knocks throughout the season and misses a lot of games so will be happy enough on the bench and play Europa league and the odd pl start.will take a big offer to join and although he has class i don't want us to be paying 60-70k in championship even if he was willing to join, which I doubt.

Again not sure if ekotte is what we need right now. Similar to traore yet slightly more solid and fitter. Prefer a younger version of hill but not sure who fits that bracket. Would love to see Rhodes pair up with Austin but again expensive but maybe cheaper than defoe as a whole package.

Tom Carroll would be a great addition and also Kane would offer plenty in championship. still would like to see Powell from Man U. Interesting that there are no rumours except spurs players as surely Harry realises other teams exist out there??
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:01 - Sep 1 with 3953 viewsBAWHoops

Carroll will come

Not sure we can convince BAE and Defoe.

If we manage to bring in Carroll, Baird and Wells tomorrow I'll be over the moon

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:49 - Sep 1 with 3871 viewsbaz_qpr

I think we will see Crouch and Senderos in, plus a couple of spuds youngsters ,Baird and perhaps one left field signing.

I think Diakite will go to Bordeaux, Barton to West Ham, Cesar to Arsenal and we may have no choice over Hoillet to stoke.

Then it will be loan time
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:11 - Sep 1 with 3837 viewsdaveB

I think Hoilett will go, will be a shame but not sure how much his new fund form has to do with trying to get a move. Reckon Cesar will go as well and possibly Diakite

I can see us signing 3 players tomorrow, a midfielder, forward and a defender, no idea who they will be though
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Sep 1 with 3818 viewsHarbour

nani and crouch in barton stays hoilet to stoke...
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:42 - Sep 1 with 3781 viewseghamranger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Sep 1 by Harbour

Nani?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:45 - Sep 1 with 3760 viewscorse

no crouch. please no
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:14 - Sep 1 with 3702 viewseghamranger

Rather have Crouch and think he will be used in the Hoillet deal if that goes through.
Senderos is Rubbish
Need Barton to stay
Spurs have 3 strikers so Defoe wont come and wants too much
Tom Carroll on a one year loan
Wells is 50/50
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:48 - Sep 1 with 3650 viewsN12Hoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:49 - Sep 1 by baz_qpr

I think we will see Crouch and Senderos in, plus a couple of spuds youngsters ,Baird and perhaps one left field signing.

I think Diakite will go to Bordeaux, Barton to West Ham, Cesar to Arsenal and we may have no choice over Hoillet to stoke.

Has Barton played under Allardyce before?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:34 - Sep 1 with 3481 viewscollegeranger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:48 - Sep 1 by N12Hoop

Has Barton played under Allardyce before?

Didn't he sign him at Newcastle and he is mates with Nolan
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:54 - Sep 1 with 3419 viewsN12Hoop

I think the fact avb plays one striker a lot, has soldado and now the €30 mill guy from Roma, means at best Defoe is 3 rd choice. I can see him leaving. Better for him to play in a top of the championship team than sit on the bench

Even if that's true, there are going to be enough Prem clubs interested in a proven goalscorer to save him from moving to the Championship. With over £ 100m blown on players, AVB also under pressure to get results so he may bide his time and see if AvBs still around come Jan.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:57 - Sep 1 with 3408 viewskingo

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:45 - Sep 1 by corse

no crouch. please no

I really can't see what people have against Crouch coming. Yes he is not a spring chicken but he is still a very good forward who causes problems for defenders, has an eye for goal and would cause havoc in the Championship. If he was 22 then we wouldn't stand a chance of getting him, as he would be at a top club, like he has been for most of his career.
I would love to see him back, and also think Baird will be good for us. Caroll on loan and Wells would be ideal. Hopefully Barton and Hoiloett stay, plus I don't think Diakite staying would be a disaster although he does look like he is off back to France.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 3328 viewsN12Hoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 3057 viewsTheBlob

Defoe looked well out of it when he came on.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 2964 viewsdubaistu

Cheeky loan for Sterling?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 20:18 - Sep 1 with 2947 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Should we have a Deadline Day prediction for who were going to sign at 10:59pm?? I'm going for Crouch

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 2935 viewstimcocking

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:51 - Aug 30 by WestbourneR

I will thanks. It's 7pm on Friday and I'm stuck at work if that excuses my touchiness a bit.

It's 8pm on sunday and i'm on my thirteenth straight day doing 7am - half past midnight with several more weeks worth in front of me. And thanks to Clint Hill, i'm still ecstatically happy :-)

I do consider our squad a little thin though. Hoping we don't lose Barton or Hoilett.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 20:31 - Sep 1 with 2901 viewsdubaistu

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 20:21 - Sep 1 by timcocking

It's 8pm on sunday and i'm on my thirteenth straight day doing 7am - half past midnight with several more weeks worth in front of me. And thanks to Clint Hill, i'm still ecstatically happy :-)

I do consider our squad a little thin though. Hoping we don't lose Barton or Hoilett.

Shit that sounds horrendous, unlucky mate.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 21:17 - Sep 1 with 2810 views08olesen

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Sep 1 by Harbour

I would give me little toe for Nani, but this really is wishful thinking!

I think Wells, Trippier , Rhodes and Defoe should be our targets

Poll: Who will the other play off

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 21:24 - Sep 1 with 2775 viewsscot1963

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:49 - Sep 1 by baz_qpr

could be a sticky situation if we get Senderos and Barton stays

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 2771 viewsichbinnaughty

What are you doing to demand that of a man??
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 21:26 - Sep 1 with 2768 viewsbaz_qpr

IMHO Crouch or Cole are essential, you want to get the best out of Austin or Johnson then you need a centre forward to play off, otherwise without someone able to hold the ball, we cant get enough forward to create.
4-4-2 is all about partnerships and Johnson and Austin is not a partnership, if defoe comes into the mix you are still asking Austin to do a job that we have not brought him into do.

Centre backs, wingers , midfielders etc can al be loaned in, Quality strikers you have to buy
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 21:59 - Sep 1 with 2706 viewsrsonist

I'd really rather we improve the service to Austin and AJ than replace AJ for someone to aim long balls at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024