Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking if true 23:40 - Mar 1 with 27428 viewsloftboy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-players-lift-lid-five-1738275

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shocking if true on 19:35 - Mar 2 with 1488 viewsqprmick

Shocking if true on 19:29 - Mar 2 by loftboy

So when I saw the link was I not meant to post it then, an entire report about QPR and you don't want it posted on a QPR message board?

The name of the thread was shocking if true. It wasn't entirely true so we must learn to laugh at these stories. There are Rs in Dubai, they should have been able to debunk the story from the start.

Qprmick

Shocking if true on 19:49 - Mar 2 with 1448 viewsessextaxiboy

Shocking if true on 19:29 - Mar 2 by loftboy

So when I saw the link was I not meant to post it then, an entire report about QPR and you don't want it posted on a QPR message board?

Its your call . I wouldnt have posted it . If you read further I did say that you didnt normally do that sort of thing .

You did follow it up with 3 or 4 posts indicating that you did believe it .
Shocking if true on 19:50 - Mar 2 with 1432 viewsHollowayRanger

Shocking if true on 19:10 - Mar 2 by TacticalR

I'm confused...were Harry and his wife in separate hotels?

And why is the word 'wife' in capital letters?

And why is it important who paid for Harry's wife?

And who is clud? Is he the one who paid for Harry's wife?

capital letter as in WHY is the wife there!
does the club pay for the players wife's to go the kids pets ect how about joe jordans wife and kids? club pay for them as well oh dont forget the tea lady as well!

when your season ticket goes up £100 next season dont start moaning now will ya!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Shocking if true on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 1356 viewsNW5Hoop

If the story isn't true, I'd expect to see the writer banned from QPR and the club issuing a formal statement, then possibly taking legal action. That's what to look for, not Arry casting around for enemies.

I'd be very surprised if any of those things come to pass. It was notable that the reaction from spirits-are-high-in-the-media-team was "no comment", not "not true". The story had too many quotes in to be a work of fiction. The risk of legal action is too great if the Mirror wasn't confident in the story.
Shocking if true on 08:38 - Mar 3 with 1296 viewsRanger78

Shocking if true on 19:50 - Mar 2 by HollowayRanger

capital letter as in WHY is the wife there!
does the club pay for the players wife's to go the kids pets ect how about joe jordans wife and kids? club pay for them as well oh dont forget the tea lady as well!

when your season ticket goes up £100 next season dont start moaning now will ya!

Whatever the outcome of this story is...... I'm sure there are some truths mixed in with lies........ I just cannot believe that the manager would stay at a separate hotel with his wife?????????

It's mind blowing... even after yesterday's win, my opinion of HR will not change. I desperately hope he can achieve a miracle but either way, Prem or Championship, I also desperately hope he is not the manager next year. I just can't stand the man.

He just doesn't care about QPR, I don't think it's an exclusive QPR thing though, he hasn't ever cared about any club he's been out, ultimately he only cares about himself.

Rant over...... whatever my anti HR views are, I'm still very much enjoying waking up on a Sunday after a win!!!!
Shocking if true on 08:43 - Mar 3 with 1283 viewsBlackCrowe

Shocking if true on 08:38 - Mar 3 by Ranger78

Whatever the outcome of this story is...... I'm sure there are some truths mixed in with lies........ I just cannot believe that the manager would stay at a separate hotel with his wife?????????

It's mind blowing... even after yesterday's win, my opinion of HR will not change. I desperately hope he can achieve a miracle but either way, Prem or Championship, I also desperately hope he is not the manager next year. I just can't stand the man.

He just doesn't care about QPR, I don't think it's an exclusive QPR thing though, he hasn't ever cared about any club he's been out, ultimately he only cares about himself.

Rant over...... whatever my anti HR views are, I'm still very much enjoying waking up on a Sunday after a win!!!!

I'm confused. HR's management team were staying at the same hotel as players, why is it crime of the century that he and his wife were not. Non-story.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Shocking if true on 08:44 - Mar 3 with 1282 viewsDubaiR

Shocking if true on 08:38 - Mar 3 by Ranger78

As posted yesterday it was all rubbish. Players trained every day 09:30 till midday when Sunderland arrived. We're allowed one night out only Derry got out of hand and hasn't featured since. Only player to miss training was rob green and don't think he was on the trip. West name out every night our lot had one night off. Derek whyte ex pro watched every session and said they been worked hard all week, I only saw one session but they were worked.
Shocking if true on 08:48 - Mar 3 with 1272 viewsRanger78

Shocking if true on 08:44 - Mar 3 by DubaiR

As posted yesterday it was all rubbish. Players trained every day 09:30 till midday when Sunderland arrived. We're allowed one night out only Derry got out of hand and hasn't featured since. Only player to miss training was rob green and don't think he was on the trip. West name out every night our lot had one night off. Derek whyte ex pro watched every session and said they been worked hard all week, I only saw one session but they were worked.

That's good to know and in all honesty, I expected most if it to be lies.

What about HR in another hotel??? Surely that is just not acceptable, no matter what went on. I just don't get that
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking if true on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 1241 viewsJonDoeman

‏@johncrossmirror

@robshepherd5 Rob - I back my colleague 100pc, terrific story, well sourced and if it wasn't we wouldn't have run it.

It Is What It Is !!

Shocking if true on 09:16 - Mar 3 with 1236 viewsN12Hoop

Shocking if true on 09:13 - Mar 3 by JonDoeman

‏@johncrossmirror

@robshepherd5 Rob - I back my colleague 100pc, terrific story, well sourced and if it wasn't we wouldn't have run it.

Because The Mirror is known for its outstanding journalism.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Shocking if true on 09:39 - Mar 3 with 1222 viewsBlackCrowe

Shocking if true on 09:16 - Mar 3 by N12Hoop

Because The Mirror is known for its outstanding journalism.

And as if the Mirror was going to respond by saying "ok fair cop, it was a flaky story which we over-dramatised to make it more sensational. Sorry."

Shocking if true on 10:21 - Mar 3 with 1199 viewsbrewers_hoop

Shocking if true on 08:44 - Mar 3 by DubaiR

Hang on...'only Derry got out of hand' - did I miss something there?
Shocking if true on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 1169 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shocking if true on 08:48 - Mar 3 by Ranger78

That's good to know and in all honesty, I expected most if it to be lies.

What about HR in another hotel??? Surely that is just not acceptable, no matter what went on. I just don't get that

I put that down to him not NEEDING to be in the same hotel. Even if he was he wouldn't have been present with the players the entire time. I realise you're angry and feel let down, and you have a right to be of course and if it was up to me they'd all have stayed at a training base away from the bright lights, but try not let that be the straw that broke the camels back.
Shocking if true on 10:32 - Mar 3 with 1167 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shocking if true on 10:21 - Mar 3 by brewers_hoop

Yeah I've also missed this - Dubai what info you got mate?
Shocking if true on 10:34 - Mar 3 with 1158 viewsDubaiR

Shocking if true on 10:21 - Mar 3 by brewers_hoop

Derry had to be put in a taxi as had one too many but nothing major. Usual suspects all top blokes mackie, hill, cesar and samba, adel. Excuse the typing ipad auto correct. Arry stayed in different hotel could be he wanted to keep relationship as boss, if stayed in same hotel and not going out could become too pally with players, that the only reason I can think of
Shocking if true on 10:36 - Mar 3 with 1152 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shocking if true on 10:34 - Mar 3 by DubaiR

Derry had to be put in a taxi as had one too many but nothing major. Usual suspects all top blokes mackie, hill, cesar and samba, adel. Excuse the typing ipad auto correct. Arry stayed in different hotel could be he wanted to keep relationship as boss, if stayed in same hotel and not going out could become too pally with players, that the only reason I can think of

Cheers for that - hope he is righting those wrongs then because I like to think he is available and willing to be called on! I sure knowing Derry he will come back stronger.
Shocking if true on 10:40 - Mar 3 with 1138 viewsDubaiR

Shocking if true on 10:36 - Mar 3 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Cheers for that - hope he is righting those wrongs then because I like to think he is available and willing to be called on! I sure knowing Derry he will come back stronger.

I also like Derry and he trained hard and been key for us. He did come across as bit of a dick, when the team arrived there was a ladies rugby team training on next pitch and Derry was shouting out lesbians. We all thought it but to shout it out doesn't reflect well on him or club
Shocking if true on 10:42 - Mar 3 with 1134 viewsTGRRRSSS

Surprised at Derry but we've all had one to many I guess.
The Hughes angle is an interesting one but I was of the view that if 3 seperate players were saying it then maybe it was true or maybe it was true but was painted in the bleakest colours, which does happen I guess.
Either way great result please can we follow this up next week (I'll be there)
Shocking if true on 10:53 - Mar 3 with 1116 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shocking if true on 10:40 - Mar 3 by DubaiR

I also like Derry and he trained hard and been key for us. He did come across as bit of a dick, when the team arrived there was a ladies rugby team training on next pitch and Derry was shouting out lesbians. We all thought it but to shout it out doesn't reflect well on him or club

Well that is a shame to hear, so often the case that what looks like a top bloke on the pitch is a bit of a knob off it. Let's hope he gets back to playing ways soon!
Shocking if true on 10:56 - Mar 3 with 1104 viewsTGRRRSSS

Surprised at that Derry's always come across well from what I've heared I remember someone saying they met him at a Petrol station once (back end of last season) and he was really pleasant and chatty, I guess it was inappropriate,... well it was inappropriate but probably slightly unfair to castigate him totally for one incident I guess.
Shocking if true on 10:56 - Mar 3 with 1103 viewsBlackCrowe

Shocking if true on 10:40 - Mar 3 by DubaiR

Enter Holloway stage left.

Shocking if true on 10:59 - Mar 3 with 1093 viewsTGRRRSSS

By the way to those critiscing Loftboy for posting the original thread I think thats unfair, the fact is whether it's true or not, whether it's a Hughes/KJ stitch up, whether it's the full truth or not the fcat was it was a bit "Splash" in the weekend papers with a story about QPR and someone would have linked it at some point and given the content of the story I think it's ridiculous to have a go at (in this instance) Loftboy, or anyone who links a story to Rangers on a Rangers forum.
Shocking if true on 10:59 - Mar 3 with 1093 viewsisawqpratwcity

Shocking if true on 10:56 - Mar 3 by BlackCrowe

Enter Holloway stage left.

Disseminating?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Shocking if true on 11:03 - Mar 3 with 1544 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shocking if true on 10:59 - Mar 3 by TGRRRSSS

By the way to those critiscing Loftboy for posting the original thread I think thats unfair, the fact is whether it's true or not, whether it's a Hughes/KJ stitch up, whether it's the full truth or not the fcat was it was a bit "Splash" in the weekend papers with a story about QPR and someone would have linked it at some point and given the content of the story I think it's ridiculous to have a go at (in this instance) Loftboy, or anyone who links a story to Rangers on a Rangers forum.

Agreed, this is where I come for my QPR news and shît so I'd expect it to be discussed here. If he hadn't posted it someone (me?) would have. And it's been a good insightful discussion I reckon.
Shocking if true on 11:04 - Mar 3 with 1543 viewshoopstilidie

Shocking if true on 10:59 - Mar 3 by isawqpratwcity

Disseminating?

Come come now.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024