Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking if true 23:40 - Mar 1 with 27432 viewsloftboy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-players-lift-lid-five-1738275

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shocking if true on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 1522 viewscheeseydane

Shocking if true on 13:35 - Mar 2 by essextaxiboy

So another self flagellating thread where there is no foundation to it . 98 posts and counting FFS

When will we ever learn . Remy is out for 3 months, Gonna be deducted 15 points , Tonys quitting, Amits quitting, Harrys quitting , we are going to do a Portsmouth .

We have posters who love to start a thread by linking to the latest piece of shite that someone under pressure to write something thinks up.

Just the sort of thing we need before we start a run of games that will decide our fate for sure .

Supporters .... sort of gives you a clue how you should behave when your club needs you .

Bit harsh. If its in the press, its going to be discussed. Cant have a dig at the person that starts the thread.

Do you suggest, when these stories appear, that everyone says nothing?

Its not the supporters fault these stories appear.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Shocking if true on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 1519 viewspaulparker

in fairness to Arry he has cracked the whip in the past on players boozing
i seem to remember him banning the spurs xmas party & booze in the players lounge
it seems to me Arry was trying to get the lads together for some sort of bonding
which tbf we needed especially after hughes let so many cliques develop
my only gripe is the training,i mean we still cant send in a decent free kick or corner and if that was me i would have had them training in the morning and early evening,
anyways another theory is Arry done this himself to get some kind of siege mentaility going

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shocking if true on 13:47 - Mar 2 with 1507 viewsEalingHoop81

So another self flagellating thread where there is no foundation to it . 98 posts and counting FFS

When will we ever learn . Remy is out for 3 months, Gonna be deducted 15 points , Tonys quitting, Amits quitting, Harrys quitting , we are going to do a Portsmouth .

We have posters who love to start a thread by linking to the latest piece of shite that someone under pressure to write something thinks up.

Just the sort of thing we need before we start a run of games that will decide our fate for sure .

Supporters .... sort of gives you a clue how you should behave when your club needs you .

Essex, despite what some people say about football being like a religion, one of the significant differences is the absence of complete blind faith. How long can we all continue to blindly support a group of individuals gettig paid millions of pounds a year who will drag us back to where we were in the early 2000's. Lose today and we are as good as relegated, assuming we aren't already.

Your point on being 'supporters' is interesting. I think we have been remarkably tolerant of the performances this season. Look at Blackburn last year and contrast with our behaviour. It's almost like we need that Bolton match Euston Station fracas again!!
Shocking if true on 13:49 - Mar 2 with 1502 viewsessextaxiboy

Shocking if true on 13:44 - Mar 2 by cheeseydane

Bit harsh. If its in the press, its going to be discussed. Cant have a dig at the person that starts the thread.

Do you suggest, when these stories appear, that everyone says nothing?

Its not the supporters fault these stories appear.

Loftboy who started this thread is the exception , I cant remember him doing it before .

It is just the rush to believe it which is ... er unbelievable
Shocking if true on 13:50 - Mar 2 with 1495 viewsTacticalR

Shocking if true on 13:44 - Mar 2 by paulparker

i seem to remember him banning the spurs xmas party & booze in the players lounge
it seems to me Arry was trying to get the lads together for some sort of bonding
my only gripe is the training,i mean we still cant send in a decent free kick or corner and if that was me i would have had them training in the morning and early evening,
anyways another theory is Arry done this himself to get some kind of siege mentaility going

Didn't that backfire when they went ahead and had a secret party in Dublin in 2009? Or was that reverse psychology?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/6860992/Totten

And did the player who eats lunch on his own get invited to the party in Dubai? Or did he have a party by himself?

Air hostess clique

Shocking if true on 13:54 - Mar 2 with 1484 viewsCambsHoop

Shocking if true on 00:00 - Mar 2 by loftboy

The worrying line was the " some of the players think we are already doomed and can't wait to leave"

To be fair, I feel the same way. I think we're doomed and can't wait for them to leave too.
Shocking if true on 13:54 - Mar 2 with 1482 viewsBromleyHoop

Shocking if true on 13:44 - Mar 2 by paulparker

It seems he's done nothing to address the cliques that apparently do exist in the club amongst the players; French speaking, White British, Black British, Portuguese speaking and Korean and Zamora in a clique of one.

If this trip was partly intended to promote team spirit then something should have been done specifically to break these cliques up not just for a few days but use sports psychologists and different methods to make sure that they see each other as being united team mates until the end of the season.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Shocking if true on 14:01 - Mar 2 with 1463 viewscheeseydane

Shocking if true on 13:49 - Mar 2 by essextaxiboy

Loftboy who started this thread is the exception , I cant remember him doing it before .

It is just the rush to believe it which is ... er unbelievable

I think most don't want to believe the sh.te that appears far too regularly, but its clear theres something not right at Rangers. And given the track record over the last few years, i have to say, anything, no matter how bizarre, can never be dismissed completely, because history shows, at this club at least, that normal service is far from normal, sad as it is.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking if true on 14:06 - Mar 2 with 1447 viewsTheBlob

Maybe these malicious rumours will spur the lads on to perform like demons.

What was I thinking.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Shocking if true on 14:10 - Mar 2 with 1439 viewscheeseydane

Shocking if true on 14:06 - Mar 2 by TheBlob

What was I thinking.

Just said something similar on another thread.

Im actually quite confident now, although slightly peeesed.

Shocking if true on 14:12 - Mar 2 with 1433 viewscheeseydane

Shocking if true on 14:06 - Mar 2 by TheBlob

What was I thinking.

Just said something similar on another thread.

Im actually quite confident now, although slightly peeesed.

Shocking if true on 14:19 - Mar 2 with 1419 viewsNov77

HARRY REDKNAPP insists QPR are victims of a vicious smear campaign and has rubbished claims that a boot camp in Dubai degenerated into a boozy free-for-all.
R’s boss Redknapp is adamant he is happy with his squad’s behaviour during the six-day break last week having addressed the players lasy night.
Preparations for today’s relegation crunch at Southampton have been overshadowed by reports that some of his stars were ‘unable to train’ and ran up huge bar bills on what was meant to be a training trip to revitalise the club’s battle against the drop.
But Redknapp fumed: “This is the work of someone trying to discredit QPR and damage the work we are trying to do – and I think I know who it is. It’s someone who has tried to harm us before.
“I have spoken to the players and they are as disgusted as me and can’t believe these claims either. They think it’s a disgrace.
“I have never trained harder with any club than we did in Dubai. The players worked extremely hard and all of them made it onto the bus every day.
“They were allowed one night off to have a few drinks. They went to a restaurant where there were players from about seven other Premier League clubs as well. We didn’t have a game for a couple of weeks.
“Dubai was full of footballers at the time – and all of them reported for training at 8.30am the next morning.
“I’ve got no problem with the way my players behaved and I will not be launching any kind of investigation or inquest. There’s no need.
“This is just someone trying to undermine us and the chairman agrees with me. We have spoken about it already.”
One anonymous player claims he and his team-mates were left to entertain themselves after training while away – which is when the boozing kicked in.
But Redknapp stressed: “The players went and sat around the pool after training? Incredible. What do you expect them to do?
“They worked hard and then they went to the gym, or did a warm down and then had a swim. Some of them even went shopping.”
QPR lost 2-0 at home to Premier League leaders Manchester United after returning from Dubai.
They travel to St Mary’s today on Redknapp’s 66th birthday rock bottom of the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4821278/Harry-Redknapp-denie

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Shocking if true on 16:37 - Mar 2 with 1337 viewsHollowayRanger

DONT KNOW IF SORRY IS TRUE but knowing our lot id say it is

question for me is

why was harry and WIFE in a seperate hotel who paid for the wife to be there?

wasnt the players hotel good enough for them or did they want some peace and quite

said they should never have gone dubia so what if great trainning pitched WE ARENT PLAYING THERE!!!! we're playing here in the cold and mud thats were our players needed to train

clud is a joke and we are bottom on merit!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Shocking if true on 16:41 - Mar 2 with 1335 viewsessextaxiboy

Shocking if true on 16:37 - Mar 2 by HollowayRanger

question for me is

wasnt the players hotel good enough for them or did they want some peace and quite

said they should never have gone dubia so what if great trainning pitched WE ARENT PLAYING THERE!!!! we're playing here in the cold and mud thats were our players needed to train

Holloway what you doin ... theres a game on boy and the RRss are winnnin FFsi
Shocking if true on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1330 viewsessextaxiboy

question for me is

Holloway what you doin ... theres a game on boy and the RRss are winnnin FFsi
Shocking if true on 17:47 - Mar 2 with 1294 viewsbaz_qpr

Harry seems to be hinting its a certain ex manager's agent and the agent of a few QPR players that is the source of this story
Shocking if true on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 1266 viewsBklynRanger

Three points aside I've calmed down a bit now. I haven't seen any of HR's response to this yet but it seems like there is one.

I still don't agree with the structure of this trip to Dubai, and still think it sounds like more of a fun-in-the-sun thing than was ever told to us.

But I'll accept that there are people around with axes to grind.
Shocking if true on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 1251 viewsdubaistu

The cynic in me thinks this all might be fabricated to bring the players together.
Shocking if true on 18:26 - Mar 2 with 1204 viewswaveydave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21643053

Harry says he knows which football agent fabricated the story
Shocking if true on 18:36 - Mar 2 with 1173 viewss1cRanger

I believe Harry.

Onwards and upwards!!
Shocking if true on 18:38 - Mar 2 with 1158 viewsCHUBBS

Just because we won playing shite doesn't mean this should be forgotten.
If this didn't happen i hope they string up the sad c@nt who's been creating.
If it was punish the players involved internally and move on.
Shocking if true on 19:05 - Mar 2 with 1114 viewsted_hendrix

Shocking if true on 11:10 - Mar 2 by CHUBBS

Its not the losing that bothers me Ted but the way we do it which has become extremely embarrassing.
How long do you continue to support something that is a lie?
I hope we somehow stay up but just can't see that non team having the honesty to even attempt it.
Enjoy your day mate.

oh we did Chubbs and who knows what the future holds?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Shocking if true on 19:10 - Mar 2 with 1097 viewsTacticalR

question for me is

I'm confused...were Harry and his wife in separate hotels?

And why is the word 'wife' in capital letters?

And why is it important who paid for Harry's wife?

And who is clud? Is he the one who paid for Harry's wife?

Air hostess clique

Shocking if true on 19:21 - Mar 2 with 1077 viewsBrightonhoop

Just watched Arrys' interview and he says he knows exactly who it is, where the story came from, and that it's not the first time this person has sought to cause problems.
He stated we were the only Club to train every morning and that no one missed training at all.

So that kind of clears that one up.

I wish the Club would go after he knuts and the Mirror.
Shocking if true on 19:29 - Mar 2 with 1517 viewsloftboy

So when I saw the link was I not meant to post it then, an entire report about QPR and you don't want it posted on a QPR message board?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024