Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking if true 23:40 - Mar 1 with 27429 viewsloftboy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-players-lift-lid-five-1738275

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shocking if true on 01:09 - Mar 2 with 1795 viewsMelakaRanger

Indeed this is shocking if true.

Maybe Tony F should ensure this matter is fully investigated and fast. Then tell us if its true or false.

If true then heads should roll

If false then say so.
Shocking if true on 01:10 - Mar 2 with 1788 viewsNov77

Shocking if true on 00:47 - Mar 2 by Jigsore

No prizes for guessing who those players who talked to the mirror were. Good on them, better it gets out

I'd say it was either hill or mackie talking. Piece says it comes from a regular starter.

None of this surprises me, said a while ago that I'll always support this club, but I'm finding it impossible to support this team at the moment, as I have almost no respect for any of them.

There is nothing I'd like more than at the start of next season, for every one of them to be gone.
I'd like to replace with them with a squad suited for championship football, a group of players up for the challenge, and eager to prove themselves good enough.

Adel and cesar should go for the sake of their careers, the rest can just go.
Some of them are scum, hope whoever spilled the beans names and shames them.

Then Fernandes should take a stand too, as these players are taking the piss out of him and us big time.

Jeez, I paid £700+ to watch these feckers this season. Expecting another capitulation today at Southampton.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Shocking if true on 01:35 - Mar 2 with 1765 viewsThaiHoop

I feel so so sorry for you poor b'stards at home who are shelling out your hard earned for this.

I'm absolutely raging and I just sit here watching it on tv every week. Well tonight I'm going out into Pattaya to enjoy myself and I'm glad to say I'll be at a party where the footy ain't on.

We are down and I got my head around that after the Norwich game. Don't mind as we've been in far worse positions in the 30 years I've been a Ranger. But this has taken my anger to whole new levels!

And as for the comment that other teams players are the same and only care about the money etc....bollox....they care enough to perform most weeks and pur in the effort even I'd they ain't lifelong fans....you think AF would pur up with this without repurcussions? Not a chance.

Fark them - there's more important things in life.
Shocking if true on 01:37 - Mar 2 with 1761 viewsJigsore

Still, though I don't condone the players actions at all, what were the club playing at? 90 minutes training a day and off onn their own by 9.30

really, if you had a week in Dubai with the lads you'd go get c*nted wouldn't you? Why was their no punishment or prior warning? Shambles really

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Shocking if true on 01:46 - Mar 2 with 1752 viewsSonofNorfolt

It goes without saying that this piece is completely correct.

I can guarantee it isn't, as Adel & I were on the crack pipe whilst this has meant to have occurred.
Shocking if true on 02:23 - Mar 2 with 1720 viewsrsonist

If true then completely appalling obviously.

If exaggerated to the point of untruth then this is a very well calculated bit of tabloid journalism and you have to look at the reasons for its plausibility, and those reasons are bad enough in themselves.

Redknapp has since admitted he and (and his missus) staying in a different hotel, and training ending at 9:30am. Even if the boozing was all a lie and the players were good as gold afterwards this is totally unacceptable for what was supposed to be a team bonding and tactical training trip. The whole supposed point of jetting off for a change of scenery was to get away from the everyday rigmarole and to focus on the matters at hand. Leaving the players to their own devices for 22 hours of the day is massive negligence and a complete insult to the club, the fans and TF.
Shocking if true on 02:47 - Mar 2 with 1714 viewsbrewers_hoop

Firstly, it's weird (but somewhat exciting) joining the early-hours ex-pats/SonofNorfolt club. Just got in from a late shift and somewhat ironically sinking a few to help me sleep.

Secondly, this piece is full of direct quotes rather than 'a source close to the club said' so don't doubt its authenticity - and let's face there could only be 2 from 3-4 players it's come from.

Thirdly, is anyone really surprised? Players abroad are no different to Brits abroad - unless they're kept on a tight rein they're going to drink like they're in the Inbetweeners. See Stan Collymore and fire extinguishers, England and dentists chairs etc etc.

The fault lies within the management - Harry (minus wife) should have been in the same hotel, a (responsible) member of the coaching staff should have been present during the evenings, players should have had a curfew and drainpipes should have had a rottweiler waiting at the bottom.

Maybe the report (why were there no incriminating photos - press pact with Arry?) will galvanize the squad into putting in a true team performance at St Mary's...I think it's time for another drink.
Shocking if true on 05:04 - Mar 2 with 1665 viewsstuabd

The post-match press conference should be interesting.

It hardly surprises me based on what we know about the club at the moment.

Minimal training, nothing organised for the afternoons, and lots of drinking throughout the day.

If we had a youth team, you could say, let the kids play as at least they'll give it 100%. Of course we don't even have a youth set-up capable of playing in the champs let alone the prem.

Team-bonding, warm-weather training, my ARSE!

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking if true on 06:08 - Mar 2 with 1645 viewsBklynRanger

Shocking if true on 00:38 - Mar 2 by adhoc_qpr

Aside from the drinking and divisions - why the hell do they only train for 90 mins a day!?

I understand you can only do so much physical training, but what about tactics sessions, video analysis, opposition strengths and weaknesses etc etc

So not only do they get paid a fortune they do 90 mins work and then get left to go on the beers?

Disgrace.

“We worked the maximum, man for man, worked our socks for an hour and a half, every day."

HR can fcuk off for that line alone. I said the other day he'd been acting like a consultant instead of a member of the club that's paying his wages.

A fcuking charlatan, he can kunt off. Thousands of us fretting and losing our minds, people in London and all over the place getting grief every Monday and he thinks he'll take them for a 90 minute a day jolly on the astro?

I'm wordless.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Shocking if true on 07:35 - Mar 2 with 1581 viewsAgedR

All sounds like muck spreading to me. No sources named.

In the world of Facebook, Twitter, etc you can't get away with going on the shant all day without someone picking it up.

We've heard the dressing room factions thing before, but, I don't believe any of the old guard would break rank whilst the season is ongoing.

A journalist with an axe to grind against Harry would be my default position, unless there are sources named, evidence found or guilt admitted.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Shocking if true on 07:39 - Mar 2 with 1575 viewsessextaxiboy

Not sure I believe this , unless they are the same.person 2 Rangers fans in Dubai saw and heard.nothing . Lipton describes.his.daily beat as Chelsea and London , maybe he.is.trying to deflect attention frome.Rafa. As mentioned.I.dont think the.old.guard would go to the press.
Shocking if true on 07:40 - Mar 2 with 1575 viewsHayesender

Shocking if true on 07:35 - Mar 2 by AgedR

All sounds like muck spreading to me. No sources named.

In the world of Facebook, Twitter, etc you can't get away with going on the shant all day without someone picking it up.

We've heard the dressing room factions thing before, but, I don't believe any of the old guard would break rank whilst the season is ongoing.

A journalist with an axe to grind against Harry would be my default position, unless there are sources named, evidence found or guilt admitted.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Clint Hill broke ranks earlier in the season, no reason why he or someone else wouldn't again!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shocking if true on 07:42 - Mar 2 with 1571 viewsWesty75

We'll see today how much they want it. If/when we get stuffed again then they're going to get a f*cking earful next Saturday.

Shocking if true on 07:56 - Mar 2 with 1545 viewsAgedR

Shocking if true on 07:40 - Mar 2 by Hayesender

Clint Hill broke ranks earlier in the season, no reason why he or someone else wouldn't again!

Yes, but, Clint put his name to this and wasn't an "unnamed source".

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Shocking if true on 08:01 - Mar 2 with 1532 viewsToast_R

Firstly I'd like to say that this reeks of bull shit.

Secondly if true, is anyone actually surprised?

Biggest bunch of c@nts to wear the hoops.

Listening to Gareth Ainsworth on podcast last week, makes me want to cry.
Shocking if true on 08:10 - Mar 2 with 1457 viewsBklynRanger

Those Rednapp quotes are directly attributed to him. Far as I can tell there's no way they'd be able to put them up without having actually heard him say that.

I don't know what the rule is about unattributed quotes but it sounds more than believeable to me that one of Derry/Hill/Mackie has got the hump enough to talk at length about it. Good, explosive timing by the journo to put it out tonight.

Obviously whichever of the 3 talked they had their own agenda, but fcuking hell.
Shocking if true on 08:19 - Mar 2 with 1427 viewsessextaxiboy

If a senior player was concerned enough to go to the press wouldnt he have a word with the manager after the first night and stop it then .

The direct quotes from Redknapp are the ones saying it didnt happen .
Shocking if true on 08:23 - Mar 2 with 1416 viewscheeseydane

Id love a month or two, when there was no news coming from the club.

Why is our club such a fkin pantomime all the time.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Shocking if true on 08:30 - Mar 2 with 1401 viewspompeyhoop

Why did Redknapp take his Mrs? 5 day working holiday and his birds in toe!! Who paid for her flight and board??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Shocking if true on 08:35 - Mar 2 with 1386 viewsPey

IF true that would be a disgrace of the highest order.
Those players should be put on the transfer list regardless of their names or buy them out of their contracts cause it's and will be sickening our team spirit now and in the future.

Players acting like spoiled children don't deserve our QPR shirt.
If HR stayed in another hotel it shows also that he is not on top of things which is a shame.

Don't care if we are going to struggle with youngsters in the Championship but they do intend to have some camaraderie amongst them which is so lacking at the moment at our club.

Shocking if true on 08:35 - Mar 2 with 1381 viewsThaiHoop

Shocking if true on 08:01 - Mar 2 by Toast_R

Firstly I'd like to say that this reeks of bull shit.

Secondly if true, is anyone actually surprised?

Biggest bunch of c@nts to wear the hoops.

Listening to Gareth Ainsworth on podcast last week, makes me want to cry.

Couldn't agree more ToastR, that interview with Wild Thing was wonderful and depressing as hell in equal measures.

Mind you, he did talk about him, Birch, Gallen and Rowly breaking curfew in Ibiza only to find the rest of the team our doing the same thing! Difference is they were doing it together (with Olly involved!) and the team spirit was second to none. He said he is still very close with those other three.....can you still see any of the "class of 2013" still knocking about together in ten years time?!
Shocking if true on 08:39 - Mar 2 with 1374 viewspompeyhoop

Football is a complete and utter joke!! Piers Morgan, twitter, beats headphones, big wages and sky have all added to it!! Keep it I've had a basin full!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Shocking if true on 08:43 - Mar 2 with 1360 viewsthehat

Shocking if true on 08:39 - Mar 2 by pompeyhoop

Football is a complete and utter joke!! Piers Morgan, twitter, beats headphones, big wages and sky have all added to it!! Keep it I've had a basin full!!

I hate the lot of them.

HR is a separate hotel with his wife is shocking.

The whole club stinks - And to think I'm wasting my day today paying a fortune driving down the M3 to support them - They make me feel sick.
Shocking if true on 08:46 - Mar 2 with 1351 viewsCHUBBS

The body language of the team against Manu said it all to me.
Just the usual players giving their all whilst the rest just ambled about doing no more than enough.
HR can fcuk off with the rest of them w@nkers if he's allowed this and we can start all over again in the summer with players who care if they win or lose.
I can't see us unloading the majority of these parasites so don't think i'll bother watching them next season unless they start acting like professional athletes.
Fat chance of that!
Edit:or maybe it isn't true and i'm in a fcukin bad mood
Sorry Harry i still love you and your dog
Shocking if true on 08:48 - Mar 2 with 1340 viewsbaz_qpr

Things that make me take notice / wonder

Relegation clauses (thought we didnt do that press need to make up there minds)

Foreign players not usually known for being on the lash, Adel, Traore, Mbia and Samba are all Muslim I think and wont drink, so who are these players on the lash. The ones you would suspect are most likely to go out drinking are the ones everyone suspects are behind this report.

All very strange, and why break ranks now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024