Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shepherd and Flock 20:26 - Dec 11 with 5077 viewsFFC1

Quite a few 'old school' Fulham fans (i.e. ordinary blokes rather than coked up Danny Dyer wannabes who drink in the Hop Poles or Durrell Arms) go for a drink in the Shepherd and Flock prior to QPR away.

Is this a decent mix of home and away normally or is it mainly an away pub? We went to the bounds green or somewhere last year but now considering options for Saturday. What do you reckon's a good one to go to?
Shepherd and Flock on 08:48 - Dec 12 with 1213 viewsTW_R

Shepherd and Flock on 21:04 - Dec 11 by 100percent

he spent more money on the blow job he was nicked for in LA.......

Jesus. I hope not. Did you see her? She'd have to pay me to put my cock in that mouth!!
Shepherd and Flock on 09:23 - Dec 12 with 1186 viewsfacto

Shepherd and Flock on 23:25 - Dec 11 by Hunterhoop

It was ridiculous last week. And yeah, thinkning about it, I reckon 60-70 you could just squeeze in! I'll try counting on Sat!

may i suggest trying the british queen....a good old fashioned london boozer full of character and a warm welcome for everyone!!!
Shepherd and Flock on 10:14 - Dec 12 with 1150 viewsFFC1

Shepherd and Flock on 09:23 - Dec 12 by facto

may i suggest trying the british queen....a good old fashioned london boozer full of character and a warm welcome for everyone!!!

Seriously? Is this anywhere near the ground? We'll be walking from Fulham and will probably try a few along the way. The beer was good at the Bounds Green Hotel last time but there wasn't much of a vibe
Shepherd and Flock on 10:17 - Dec 12 with 1147 viewsRangersw12

Shepherd and Flock on 10:14 - Dec 12 by FFC1

Seriously? Is this anywhere near the ground? We'll be walking from Fulham and will probably try a few along the way. The beer was good at the Bounds Green Hotel last time but there wasn't much of a vibe

It's up the Uxbridge Road about 10 mins from the ground but I wouldn't recommend it for away fans

I would recommend sticking to Hammersmith like you all did last year at least then you can all have a little sing song
Shepherd and Flock on 10:28 - Dec 12 with 1133 viewsFFC1

Shepherd and Flock on 10:17 - Dec 12 by Rangersw12

It's up the Uxbridge Road about 10 mins from the ground but I wouldn't recommend it for away fans

I would recommend sticking to Hammersmith like you all did last year at least then you can all have a little sing song

You got a no chanting policy at your place?
Shepherd and Flock on 10:32 - Dec 12 with 1124 viewsRangersw12

Shepherd and Flock on 10:28 - Dec 12 by FFC1

You got a no chanting policy at your place?

I know you're on the wind up but do you think you will be able to drink in our pubs and start chanting ?

Shepherd and Flock on 10:38 - Dec 12 with 1117 viewsFFC1

Shepherd and Flock on 10:32 - Dec 12 by Rangersw12

I know you're on the wind up but do you think you will be able to drink in our pubs and start chanting ?

Possibly the Queen Adelaide, but no this thread is really about where to go for a drink before the game near the ground and some will definitely go to the Shepherd and Flock but not to draw attention to themselves
Shepherd and Flock on 10:48 - Dec 12 with 1106 viewsRangersw12

Shepherd and Flock on 10:38 - Dec 12 by FFC1

Possibly the Queen Adelaide, but no this thread is really about where to go for a drink before the game near the ground and some will definitely go to the Shepherd and Flock but not to draw attention to themselves

The Adelaide

Best pubs for away fans nearest the ground would be The Walkabout and O'Neils

Are you lot bringing any banners this year ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Shepherd and Flock on 11:04 - Dec 12 with 1084 viewsnadera78

Shepherd and Flock on 10:38 - Dec 12 by FFC1

I don't know why anyone is even answering you. Just like every other time we've played Fulham, your fans will sing a few songs in pubs a couple of miles away from the ground, sneak quietly through the streets surrounding Loftus Rd, sing a few more songs from the safety of the School End, and then walk quickly and quietly home again afterwards.

And on Sunday morning you'll be on here looking for a wind up.

F*cking grow up.
Shepherd and Flock on 11:14 - Dec 12 with 1071 viewsFFC1

Shepherd and Flock on 11:04 - Dec 12 by nadera78

I don't know why anyone is even answering you. Just like every other time we've played Fulham, your fans will sing a few songs in pubs a couple of miles away from the ground, sneak quietly through the streets surrounding Loftus Rd, sing a few more songs from the safety of the School End, and then walk quickly and quietly home again afterwards.

And on Sunday morning you'll be on here looking for a wind up.

F*cking grow up.

Why do you mention safety? This isn't about confrontation just some pre-match pints!
Shepherd and Flock on 11:18 - Dec 12 with 1056 viewsklr

Shepherd and Flock on 11:14 - Dec 12 by FFC1

Why do you mention safety? This isn't about confrontation just some pre-match pints!

I'd side with out Fulham friend here, he hasnt been confrontational or given it the large on here, just asked where is a good place to go for a drink.

I personally wouldnt have a problem going for a drink with any Fulham fan before or after, Luton is probably a different case, but thats just me.
Shepherd and Flock on 11:22 - Dec 12 with 1054 viewsRangersw12

Shepherd and Flock on 11:18 - Dec 12 by klr

I'd side with out Fulham friend here, he hasnt been confrontational or given it the large on here, just asked where is a good place to go for a drink.

I personally wouldnt have a problem going for a drink with any Fulham fan before or after, Luton is probably a different case, but thats just me.

He has been told where to go for a drink O'Neils or Walkabout or stay in Hammersmith with the rest of the Fulham fans

I will probably end up meeting a few Fulham for a few beers once everything has died down later on in the evening , I agree with you about Luton !
Shepherd and Flock on 11:25 - Dec 12 with 1049 viewsfacto

Shepherd and Flock on 11:22 - Dec 12 by Rangersw12

He has been told where to go for a drink O'Neils or Walkabout or stay in Hammersmith with the rest of the Fulham fans

I will probably end up meeting a few Fulham for a few beers once everything has died down later on in the evening , I agree with you about Luton !

love thy neighbour!!
Shepherd and Flock on 11:30 - Dec 12 with 1038 viewsRangersw12

Shepherd and Flock on 11:25 - Dec 12 by facto

love thy neighbour!!

They are a lovely little club by the river

They even had Christmas carollers at the Newcastle game !

Shepherd and Flock on 11:45 - Dec 12 with 1021 viewsklr

Shepherd and Flock on 11:25 - Dec 12 by facto

love thy neighbour!!

Is that you know who ?!

My favourite poster on all of the QPR messageboards!
Shepherd and Flock on 12:01 - Dec 12 with 932 viewsfacto

Shepherd and Flock on 11:45 - Dec 12 by klr

Is that you know who ?!

My favourite poster on all of the QPR messageboards!

no man is an island....cept mattyqpr who is so large his body has two different time scales!!
Shepherd and Flock on 13:29 - Dec 12 with 871 viewssmegma

Shepherd and Flock on 23:02 - Dec 11 by Northernr

70 people in the Shepherd and Flock!? You'd need a tin opener to get them all out.

Knock the zero off and its packed.
Shepherd and Flock on 13:38 - Dec 12 with 864 viewswestolian

Shepherd and Flock on 20:45 - Dec 11 by 100percent

Only if there is beaujolais on offer lovey.....

Doesn't he play for Wigan ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024