Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has Harry learnt... 17:02 - Nov 24 with 2624 viewsGloucs_R

I'll start....That we cant defend crosses

Poll: Are we staying up?

What has Harry learnt... on 20:11 - Nov 24 with 747 viewsgobbles

Thought Dyer was excellent today
What has Harry learnt... on 20:35 - Nov 24 with 719 viewsfakekerby

What has Harry learnt... on 19:48 - Nov 24 by vegasranger

That Taarabt is pretty much the same player that left Spurs. Selfish, plays for himself not the team, can't take a corner, still messes around with the ball on the edge of our penalty and for all his flashy touches rarely makes good passes, can't get round a full back and still has no power in his shots. No argument that he scored 2 great goals this season ( we lost both games ) but he cost us the win against Reading and certainly something from the Stoke game by being too clever. Remember last season in our great home run that saved us he was rarely involved.

This is garbage.

You forget he scored vs Spurs and Arsenal in that run and was heavily involved.

He has also been the only attacking stand out performer for us this season.

To say he hasn't changed from his spurs days is just ridiculous.
What has Harry learnt... on 20:36 - Nov 24 with 717 viewskingo

What has Harry learnt... on 20:11 - Nov 24 by gobbles

Thought Dyer was excellent today

mates who went were impressed with Dyer and also with Mbia, who has not been mentioned much.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

What has Harry learnt... on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 704 viewsCHUBBS

It has been mentioned that Mbia was superb whilst Dyer had a good game also.
The problem is we haven't won yet this season.Also we threw away a lead when we looked very comfortable yet again so i'd rather criticize the useless Ferdinand!
What has Harry learnt... on 20:47 - Nov 24 with 691 viewsJamie

That Cisse isn't a lone striker foraging for scraps
That Ferdinand is toss
That he has a group of players who can dig in and play for each other
That confidence is paper thin and gone once we concede

And a controversial one: that Taarabt is still prone to taking a touch too many when an out ball is available.
What has Harry learnt... on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 679 viewsSpiritofGregory

Harry is a wily old fox. He would have clearly seen who is decent, who he can improve and who isn't worth tuppence.

What has Harry learnt... on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 675 viewsCambsHoop

What has Harry learnt... on 20:35 - Nov 24 by fakekerby

This is garbage.

You forget he scored vs Spurs and Arsenal in that run and was heavily involved.

He has also been the only attacking stand out performer for us this season.

To say he hasn't changed from his spurs days is just ridiculous.

+1
What has Harry learnt... on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 673 viewskingo

What has Harry learnt... on 20:50 - Nov 24 by SpiritofGregory

Harry is a wily old fox. He would have clearly seen who is decent, who he can improve and who isn't worth tuppence.

Got to agree there, and the good thing is there were positives from today

Login to get fewer ads

What has Harry learnt... on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 668 viewsultramagnetic

That Taarabt is pretty much the same player that left Spurs. Selfish, plays for himself not the team, can't take a corner, still messes around with the ball on the edge of our penalty and for all his flashy touches rarely makes good passes, can't get round a full back and still has no power in his shots. No argument that he scored 2 great goals this season ( we lost both games ) but he cost us the win against Reading and certainly something from the Stoke game by being too clever. Remember last season in our great home run that saved us he was rarely involved.

Rarely involved? Assisted two v swans, 1 v liverpool and involved in 2nd, put the corner in for goal v stoke and scored v goons and spuds. So of the 10 we scored he set up or scored 7 of them
What has Harry learnt... on 21:22 - Nov 24 with 650 viewsQPRDave

That Cesar's footwork with the ball, is better than SWP's. and he can beat a man....but can cause heart attacks!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What has Harry learnt... on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 641 viewsBklynRanger

That Mackie is worth his place but needs coaching about decision making. Same for Cisse.

That Mbia can play in 3 or 4 different positions and appears to really want to play for him.

That Granero is a good player, even though he left when he was coming on. That Ale is one of the few players in our squad that really does have the right balance of skill and commitment.

That there are some glaring issues in our play but also some actual cause for hope too.
What has Harry learnt... on 21:44 - Nov 24 with 627 viewsrsonist

Given he'll only have a couple of days before Sunderland I'm happy it was a pretty good presentation for Harry at least - potential strengths and current weaknesses nicely summed up. Diakite will pretty much be the only real unknown quantity for him I reckon.

The only shame is that Adel had one of his more regressive showings, he more than anyone could have done with a real convincing display.
What has Harry learnt... on 22:06 - Nov 24 with 589 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What has Harry learnt... on 20:58 - Nov 24 by ultramagnetic

Rarely involved? Assisted two v swans, 1 v liverpool and involved in 2nd, put the corner in for goal v stoke and scored v goons and spuds. So of the 10 we scored he set up or scored 7 of them

Pretty sure this was a wind up comment.
Hard to believe it is genuine if he has actually watched those games at the end of last season or indeed this. Taarabt was one of the only players to come out with any credit from last weeks game.
What has Harry learnt... on 22:10 - Nov 24 with 578 viewsJigsore

What has Harry learnt... on 21:30 - Nov 24 by BklynRanger

That Mackie is worth his place but needs coaching about decision making. Same for Cisse.

That Mbia can play in 3 or 4 different positions and appears to really want to play for him.

That Granero is a good player, even though he left when he was coming on. That Ale is one of the few players in our squad that really does have the right balance of skill and commitment.

That there are some glaring issues in our play but also some actual cause for hope too.

Can you coach decision making? I'm not so sure.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

What has Harry learnt... on 22:13 - Nov 24 with 574 viewskingo

What has Harry learnt... on 22:06 - Nov 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Pretty sure this was a wind up comment.
Hard to believe it is genuine if he has actually watched those games at the end of last season or indeed this. Taarabt was one of the only players to come out with any credit from last weeks game.

Not really, me and my mate Fearless have lots of disagreements over Adel. In my view he is outstanding when he is on his game, but has cost us a lot of points by not playing for the team and doing the simple thing in front of goal. We agree to disagree.

What has Harry learnt... on 22:15 - Nov 24 with 559 viewsMelakaRanger

Spot on VegasRanger. Yes Adel gave 100% today but other than the very rare piece of genius he cost us more than he contributes. And he simply cannot continue to take our corners. My old Gran could kick the corners better than he ever has.

Harry has him sussed and I suspect he will be gone in the summer

Also the game reinforced my view that Ferdinand is a complete and utter waste of space. Get rid of him and fast. He should never play for us again. Give him away or put him on gardening duty. He is part of the problem, not part of the solution
What has Harry learnt... on 22:35 - Nov 24 with 541 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What has Harry learnt... on 22:15 - Nov 24 by MelakaRanger

Spot on VegasRanger. Yes Adel gave 100% today but other than the very rare piece of genius he cost us more than he contributes. And he simply cannot continue to take our corners. My old Gran could kick the corners better than he ever has.

Harry has him sussed and I suspect he will be gone in the summer

Also the game reinforced my view that Ferdinand is a complete and utter waste of space. Get rid of him and fast. He should never play for us again. Give him away or put him on gardening duty. He is part of the problem, not part of the solution

What a load of old pony.
We will see if he is gone in the summer but I for one would be gutted if he did.
I still go to Football to be entertained
What has Harry learnt... on 00:00 - Nov 25 with 510 viewsBeds_Ranger

"Remember last season in our great home run that saved us he was rarely involved."

Are you refering to the last 5 home games last season that kept us up? The 5 games that Taarabt played in all of them and scored twice? I know it's a mere detail, but really?????
What has Harry learnt... on 00:36 - Nov 25 with 468 viewskensalriser

Astonishing that the Taarabt hate squad is still going.

No, the guy isn't perfect and yes he has flaws in his game. If he didn't he wouldn't still be playing for us. But he's still the best player we've had in at least 15 years.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What has Harry learnt... on 02:48 - Nov 25 with 442 viewsvegasranger

What has Harry learnt... on 19:52 - Nov 24 by THEBUSH

Great talent but doesn't know how to you use it.

Exactly, no doubting the talent but he doesn't use it to the help the team. Not a touch on Stan Bowles for me !!
What has Harry learnt... on 02:54 - Nov 25 with 436 viewsBklynRanger

Vegas is back with his strange brand of friendly trollery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024