Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! 10:20 - May 24 with 1798 viewsHulaHoop

Just read online the following...

'Deal to KO Bale-out (Rob Beasley, Sun) Gareth Bale has been offered a new £70,000-a-week deal to keep him at Spurs'.

'Juve lure for Drogba (Sun) Didier Drogba was last night offered a two-year £80,000-a-week deal by Juventus'.

Now I know they're both quotes from the Sun, but are they really that far off the mark (personally I thought both were on a shed load more??)

This is presuming we are paying the reported £70-80,000pw to Barton??

Also, who thinks Barton should even be in the 25 man squad, considering the amount of games he'll miss...??
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 10:28 - May 24 with 1769 viewsAntti_Heinola

eurgh. if i see another post on how much Joey is earning i'll stab my eyes out with a toothpick. It'll take ages and be really messy, but in the end I'll be grateful.

No one knows how much he earns. In all probability, as eh was a free transfer, it is likely he was paid a huge signing on fee to offset what would have been massive weekly wages. He's probably still earning a lot. But there's not a thing we can do about it, so it's really, really not worth worrying about.

Bare bones.

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:06 - May 24 with 1660 viewskensalriser

It's 70k a week mate. My nephew's friend works for a bank and has seen the payslips. Straight up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:15 - May 24 with 1637 viewsballbag

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:06 - May 24 by kensalriser

It's 70k a week mate. My nephew's friend works for a bank and has seen the payslips. Straight up.

Scandalous.
Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:34 - May 24 with 1605 viewsjonno

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:06 - May 24 by kensalriser

How would he see Barton's payslip in a bank?
Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:50 - May 24 with 1573 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 12:34 - May 24 by jonno

I'm assuming kensalriser is having a bit of a satirical swipe along the lines of 'bloke in the back of a cab' said.

Bare bones.

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 13:19 - May 24 with 1540 viewshoops_legend

Have you ever looked up Gullible in the dictionary Jonno?

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

Barton worth as much as Bale or Drogba??! on 13:29 - May 24 with 1513 viewsSydneyRs

Maybe not that far fetched. Many moons ago I worked at Barclays and used see Spurs captain Steve Perryman's payslips. He certainly wasn't on 70 grand a week
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024