Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg 15:38 - May 23 with 2343 viewsjamesmackie44

due to being moved out of the LL for the kids i need to know where to renew my season ticket next year. i'd like to follow the lads that sit next to me but don't have their contact numbers. if the blokes in KL block that tell everyone to sit down and grow a beard are reading this please let me know where you're moving to next term so i can book a seat next door, i don't want to sit with a bunch of dullards.

cheers
mackie
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 15:40 - May 23 with 2337 viewswombat

think u sit near me mate im also in KL sorry cant help with the numbers maybe the club can contact them for you although i doubt it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 15:43 - May 23 with 2323 viewsjamesmackie44

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 15:40 - May 23 by wombat

think u sit near me mate im also in KL sorry cant help with the numbers maybe the club can contact them for you although i doubt it

yeah i spoke to them and they said they'll tell me where they move to but its a case of ringing them every other week to see if they've renewed yet....
cheers anyway
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 19:48 - Jun 5 with 2198 viewslowerloftgirl

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 15:43 - May 23 by jamesmackie44

yeah i spoke to them and they said they'll tell me where they move to but its a case of ringing them every other week to see if they've renewed yet....
cheers anyway

hi ya, forward one, one the left one, always one of our group, watched you grow up to be a man ...... now sit dan, and grow a beard !! : )
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 21:16 - Jun 5 with 2145 viewsroleybirkin

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 15:43 - May 23 by jamesmackie44

cheers anyway

Hi Jamie.
My son Simon sits next to you in row G.
We have yet to renew as we try and square out this fiasco.
I will let you know our plans in the coming days, but likely we will move to the Ellerslie Road stand.
Talk soon.
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 13:55 - Jun 6 with 2022 viewsjamesmackie44

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 21:16 - Jun 5 by roleybirkin

Hi Jamie.
My son Simon sits next to you in row G.
We have yet to renew as we try and square out this fiasco.
I will let you know our plans in the coming days, but likely we will move to the Ellerslie Road stand.
Talk soon.

can't believe we're being turfed out. i've renewed in the same seats but it's guaranteed to be dullsville if its just kids. this all stems from that ridiculous complaint doesn't it!
let me know where u move to and i'll get involved if that's cool. hopefully they cave and let you lots stay there
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 18:37 - Jun 6 with 1943 viewsroleybirkin

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 13:55 - Jun 6 by jamesmackie44

can't believe we're being turfed out. i've renewed in the same seats but it's guaranteed to be dullsville if its just kids. this all stems from that ridiculous complaint doesn't it!
let me know where u move to and i'll get involved if that's cool. hopefully they cave and let you lots stay there

Unfortunately it does stem from BlatantFool's ridiculous complaint, but little can be done now.
We are hoping common sense prevails.
I will be in touch when we book our seats.
Roley
grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 20:25 - Jun 6 with 1894 viewslowerloftgirl

grow a beard, sit down - roley birkin - llg on 18:37 - Jun 6 by roleybirkin

Unfortunately it does stem from BlatantFool's ridiculous complaint, but little can be done now.
We are hoping common sense prevails.
I will be in touch when we book our seats.
Roley

Hi jamie, nice to have you onboard !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024