Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Reflection 22:26 - Oct 1 with 13643 viewsbluenwhite10

A strange one tonight, started really brightly for the 1st 15-20mins and if their keeper didn’t make those 3 quality saves in that period who knows what would have happened.

Got hit by a sucker punch, then look very vulnerable for the rest of the half which lead to us going 2 down.

Pulled one back just before half time and like the 1st half the 1st 15-20 of the 2nd half Rangers played some good stuff, but Hull got a 3rd from Miller who by the way caused us trouble all night and looked quality and I would of had Santos off at half time and Ashby on as Santos was getting done every time.

I look at Rangers and I can’t see us scoring many goals and the gap between what Hull could do in the final 3rd v what we can do was massive .

A couple of other things the movement is poor at throw ins and also when Nardi has the ball as he seems to be playing at a different speed to the rest of the team and yet again could not fault home with any of the goals and he looks like a quality addition.

We are far to open to play against when the line up contains Frey, Saito, Anderson and Dembele in it is one to many attack minded players as it leaves Field too exposed as Madsen even though he is good on the ball gives no support, but having said that I don't think apart from Colback who could fit in there as Dixon-Bonner simply ain’t up to it. He might have his critics but we are really missing Colback at the moment.

Smyth very poor when he come on by either slowing down the play or crossing straight into the keepers hands.

My opinion on Celar is we have brought a player in that can’t play in the system we want to play and can only play off of another forward and I can’t see us playing that way with the amount of number 10 type players we have.

I also do think we are stronger than we were 12 months ago and we might need to be a bit patient with the amount of changes we have had with the players coming in.

MOM nobody stood out but even though he might be a bit lightweight Saito .

Up the R’s

Hull Reflection on 08:22 - Oct 2 with 1906 viewsMalintabuk

Hull Reflection on 08:08 - Oct 2 by Gus_iom

7 players were involved (on the pitch at some stage) yesterday who had no championship experience prior to the start of this season, while another 3 had very limited experience. That's a lot of churn and a lot of adjusting to do in a short space of time.

You can add into that mix a management team with less than a years experience in the championship
It is no coincidence that we are clamouring for the return of Chair, Fox, JCS and Colback, all experienced players in the Championship...
Yes we are constrained with who we can bring in, but all these signings were not freebies.... we paid money for Celar, etc....
The only optimistic hope is, that they may come good, but that really is not good management....
The summer window looks like a huge gamble, if by Christmas we are mid table pushing on, then it is a gamble that paid off.... but honestly I will be amazed if it does
Hull Reflection on 08:26 - Oct 2 with 1870 viewsQPROslo

Miller looked the best attacking player on the pitch and Santos had a tough evening, but to his credit he matched Miller for pace and stopped him a few times. Dunne playing RB would have been in more trouble I suspect.
Hull Reflection on 08:28 - Oct 2 with 1861 viewsParkRoyalR

Hull Reflection on 07:35 - Oct 2 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Got to agree about the 4 behind Frey. I know Hevertton is getting grief on here, but I have never seen both full backs so isolated.
They were both consistently left 1 v 1 or overloaded. Shocking.

As for Dunne. I'm right behind the goal in the Upper Loft, and to say Dunne was targeted is an understatement, he is not a centre back at this level. Cook was giving him pelters several times as he lost his man.

Too many attacking players on the pitch.

Cook gives everyone pelters (even for his mistakes) but only seems to step up and take responsibility for bringing the ball out when the oppo get a man sent off, strange that.

Millwall away again, Marti gets it wrong, Cook plays for himself, Dunne plays for the team and cops the flack, no wonder 3 word slogans are the order of the day.
Hull Reflection on 08:37 - Oct 2 with 1832 viewsGaryBannister86

Hull Reflection on 08:28 - Oct 2 by ParkRoyalR

Cook gives everyone pelters (even for his mistakes) but only seems to step up and take responsibility for bringing the ball out when the oppo get a man sent off, strange that.

Millwall away again, Marti gets it wrong, Cook plays for himself, Dunne plays for the team and cops the flack, no wonder 3 word slogans are the order of the day.

Couldn't disagree more. I have no idea what you mean that Cook plays for himself. He's the man, time and time again, who saves us or defends properly. He's the one in the right place.

Take Cook out of this defence, total disaster in my book.
Hull Reflection on 08:47 - Oct 2 with 1774 viewsswisscottage

Hull Reflection on 22:43 - Oct 1 by StreathamRanger

There are some big problems with this side. I said a few weeks back it looked like missing out on Hayden would really cost us and I stand by that.

Either our full backs are not very good (I've never been Paal's biggest fan) or our system leaves our full backs over exposed. The amount of crosses into our box that we concede is terrifying and builds the pressure which eventually leads to mistakes and us conceding goals.

Get JCS, Colback, and Chair back in the team and Jimmy Dunne back to right back and we might just about be okay. Stick with Andersen, Madsen and Santos and we could be in real trouble.

Shout out to Saito who I think looks a great little player and could easily have had two goals tonight. He'll chip in with some goals and assists this year.

Our fullbacks are dreadfully exposed.

Compare us to any opposition this season. As soon as our wingers get the ball they are closed down by two sometimes three usually because we are sooo slow in getting the ball to them.

Whereas opposition wingers consistently find themselves one on one with our fullbacks. Miller had the freedom of the left hand side of the pitch today. I felt sorry for Santos as he was horrendously exposed all game, and you just can do that against a quality player like Miller.
Hull Reflection on 08:54 - Oct 2 with 1748 viewsParkRoyalR

Hull Reflection on 08:37 - Oct 2 by GaryBannister86

Couldn't disagree more. I have no idea what you mean that Cook plays for himself. He's the man, time and time again, who saves us or defends properly. He's the one in the right place.

Take Cook out of this defence, total disaster in my book.

Agree to disagree on this one, I get anyone can select moments but watch his positioning in highlights at Luton away,

Last night his Right Back is getting rinsed, would I expect a player of his experience to do something about it, yes

Would I expect Steve Cook to do something about it, it's a regretful no,

He'll watch it all happen and that pointing at people after the event.
Hull Reflection on 08:54 - Oct 2 with 1748 viewsHAYESBOY

That was a good game to watch. I've seen Hull fans say that was the best they have played this season. Yet for the first 20 mins of each half it was all us. I thought in those periods we played our best attacking football. Saito at the heart of our best moves.
Then we concede against the run of play and we revert to not being able to defend.
Millar is such a good player for them. I've seen comments on that if Dunne was playing right back that he wouldn't have influenced the game as he did, but I'm not sure. He just that good a player at this level.
I have that feeling this morning that was the same sort of feeling after the Stoke away game last year. However, I also feel encouraged that if we can replicate those 2 x 20 min periods then we will be ok.
Also a big positive to see Chair out there. He looked rusty but we have missed him.
Hopefully JCS is back soon as well.
Really disappointed in the result, but positive on some of our attacking play last night.
Our MoM the match was Saito. Overall Millar by a mile.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hull Reflection on 08:57 - Oct 2 with 1730 viewsslmrstid

Its a long bloody way up and down the M1 for nights like that.

I thought we'd be alright this year and it is early days still but early days are suggesting we're still crap which is not what I was expecting. Whichever way you dress it up 1 win in 8 is rubbish.

At least the journey both to London and back to Leicester yesterday were quite good, which is rare for a midweek, especially after all the rain.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull Reflection on 09:03 - Oct 2 with 1708 viewsBlackCrowe

Hull Reflection on 08:16 - Oct 2 by EastR

Completely agree. Just like Millwall they said 'we're going to play our game', and we said ok then, after you
We're too lightweight and completely lack any kind of aggression. Every team in the Championship would fancy their chances against us at the moment, especially at home

I thought we were excellent for the first 20 minutes but unfortunately so was their keeper and then we ran out of ideas/doubt crept in and a good Hull settled in and took control.

There's something not right at the moment (clearly) - feels like we've got a side that could really do very well in this division but there's something wrong with the chemistry/mentality of the team.
Would like to see our captain addressing this a bit more in real time on the pitch...b0llocking, encouraging, instructing etc...

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hull Reflection on 09:07 - Oct 2 with 1692 viewsGaryBannister86

Hull Reflection on 08:54 - Oct 2 by ParkRoyalR

Agree to disagree on this one, I get anyone can select moments but watch his positioning in highlights at Luton away,

Last night his Right Back is getting rinsed, would I expect a player of his experience to do something about it, yes

Would I expect Steve Cook to do something about it, it's a regretful no,

He'll watch it all happen and that pointing at people after the event.

Well I definitely agree to disagree. He's the captain so of course he should be pointing it out after the event.

I will bow to your analysis of Luton, but overall Cook I reckon is the very least of our problems.
Hull Reflection on 09:09 - Oct 2 with 1674 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Positives - We played some nice football at high pace. We created a lot of chances. We worked the ball through midfield a lot better. The press was much better. And I think we worked hard.

Negatives - Santos was being roasted by Millar and should have been replaced, not enough aggression again. Positioning of our 8 and 10 needs to be looked at. Game fell apart as soon as the subs started coming on.

I thought the biggest factor in us losing last night was that our lines were too far apart.
When we attacked, the back line didn't move up quick enough. As a result, when we lost possession we were stretched out and there were oceans of space for Hull to ping balls into, bypassing our midfield with ease, and leaving Santos isolated. They were very good on the counter, but mostly because we gave them space to be very good.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hull Reflection on 09:15 - Oct 2 with 1624 viewsRanger123

I just have no idea what Madsen offers. He is a really peculiar player. You can tell he is technically gifted, but he never actually does anything of note?

Santos was miles off the standard required unfortunately, but he was not helped by his winger against Millar who was excellent all evening.

This team is really missing Hayden, central midfield cannot control the game whatsoever.
Hull Reflection on 09:26 - Oct 2 with 1553 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hull Reflection on 00:08 - Oct 2 by Hunterhoop

That might have been what was intended, but Madsen was very rarely along side Field in a two man central midfield. Either it was deliberate to have him pushed on or he is a lazy bugger and doesn’t get back.

Paal did invert in the first. Not as much as the second or Millwall, but he did it on a couple of occasions and Dunne was out defending by R block.

Agree to disagree. I think Cifuentes is culpable for system and personnel today. Praise him when he gets it right. Today it was not right.

"That might have been what was intended, but Madsen was very rarely along side Field in a two man central midfield. Either it was deliberate to have him pushed on or he is a lazy bugger and doesn’t get back."

Just reading your posts, Hunter and I agree with you on the spaces between our lines. just posted the same.

I also agree with you on Madsen. He was not playing beside Field.

Last year we played a textbook Cryuffian 433 in possession, a 4231 out of possession.

In possession it's:

------------1-----------
-----4-------------5----
2----------6-----------3
------------------8-----
------10----------------
7---------------------11
------------9------------

Out of possession:

-------------1-----------
2------4--------5------3
---------6-----8---------
7----------10----------11
-------------9-------------

We could always see the 8 drop quickly back beside Field, and Field move right to accommodate him.

This year, we've tweaked it, with Paal moving into midfield in possession, but the main change is that the 8 (Madsen) plays the same position in possession butis not getting back as often or as quick out of possession.

As you say, whether that's intended or it's on Madsen, we can't know. I suspect we'll know once Colback is fit again.

One way or the other, again as you say, if the lines are closer together then even when we lose the ball we should be able to recover it quicker, and we shouldn't be so open to the counter, cutting out the spaces between our lines and giving them only the ball over the top which Nardi deals with.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hull Reflection on 09:28 - Oct 2 with 1534 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I said when the team was announced that it was wrong. The front 3 offer 0 support to the defence and with a midfield that already gets bypassed it was a recipe for disaster. Andersen isn't the same player as last season and Santos isn't a RB. Were Celar's boots on the wrong feet?
Looks like we are relying on JCS to play every minute and Jack Colback to be our saviour in the middle, doesn't bode well.
We came flying out of the blocks in both halves but failed to take chances, again and conceded the same first goal, again.
I don't know what the solution is but right now it looks like we will have to drop an attacking player for another man in the middle and try to keep it at 0.
Two big games coming up next.
I'm getting seriously sick of being so crap at home, left a few mins early last night (93). The only other time I did that, under Ainsworth.....
Hull Reflection on 09:33 - Oct 2 with 1473 viewsTheChef

Hull Reflection on 22:34 - Oct 1 by GaryBannister86

Nice to see a bit of calm reflection.

It was a strange one first 20 or so of both halves we actually looked good.

For the rest of it, everyone's fear that the midfield was far too lightweight were realised. Cut open whenever Hull had the ball and if it wasn't for Cook we would have shipped six.

Saito was the big improver and I thought Madsen played better today. Lucas is so off form it is unreal but what he was doing for their goal was criminal.

Celar actually won a couple of balls but then looked about as sharp in the box as I would. The worries deepen.

You've got to hope that JCS and Colback come back and Dunne goes to RB and we actually settle in to the season and tighten up again.

Finally, and I thought it at the time, but selling Dykes when all we have is Frey and Celar....bonkers.
[Post edited 1 Oct 22:36]

Er well we sold Dykes and when we had him we basically had...Dykes.

Thought Celar is improving with each game - some good hold up play, flick ons, shows a lot more awareness than Dykes I reckon. Of course he needs a goal, and that will come.

Yeah an odd game last night - we should have been one up in the first five minutes but for their keeper making three excellent saves. We definitely miss JCS and as mentioned with him and Chair back we should be OK. But we're still too open through the middle, Field can't do it all by himself and unfortunately Madsen is a bit of a luxury player in there, you can't play him and Andersen at the same time. A bit more pragmatism required from the manager I reckon.

38 games to go.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hull Reflection on 09:38 - Oct 2 with 1450 viewskernowhoop

I hope that this will not be misunderstood, but, I liked a lot of what I saw (on Sky+) from Rangers last night.
I was concerned that we did not seem to recognise the threat that Hull presented when they won possession between the centre circle and our box and I did not like the way that we wasted a number of set-pieces when we had them.
But, some of our attacking play was very good to watch and the Sky co-commentator acknowledged that.
21 shots at goal and seven on target, but, how do we tighten up in the other half of the pitch? Over to you, Marti. I am sure that it can be done.
Hull Reflection on 10:07 - Oct 2 with 1325 viewsGaryBannister86

Hull Reflection on 09:33 - Oct 2 by TheChef

Er well we sold Dykes and when we had him we basically had...Dykes.

Thought Celar is improving with each game - some good hold up play, flick ons, shows a lot more awareness than Dykes I reckon. Of course he needs a goal, and that will come.

Yeah an odd game last night - we should have been one up in the first five minutes but for their keeper making three excellent saves. We definitely miss JCS and as mentioned with him and Chair back we should be OK. But we're still too open through the middle, Field can't do it all by himself and unfortunately Madsen is a bit of a luxury player in there, you can't play him and Andersen at the same time. A bit more pragmatism required from the manager I reckon.

38 games to go.

Oh come on mate, you cannot seriously have watched Celar and think that he "shows a lot more awareness than Dykes". How? When?

Of course Dykes wasn't brilliant but he was a half-decent Championship striker. Now we have Frey, who apart from one brilliant performance against Luton has hardly torn it up and Celar, who despite us all desperately wanting to come good has so far shown the square root of sod all.

Selling Dykes for £1m in normal circumstances, decent business. My point is it has left us totally bereft up front.
Hull Reflection on 10:08 - Oct 2 with 1312 viewsMole_Senior

Hull Reflection on 00:28 - Oct 2 by Northernr

The big disappointment for me is every Hull game this season they've looked very vulnerable from their corners.

They put all 10 in the box. Stick one bloke on the centre spot and you're one headed clearance away from a one on one with their goalkeeper.

We've got two blokes who are four foot tall, contributing nothing defensively.

This all feels like an easy sum to me. Instead we've conceded from two of their corners, and really should have conceded from a third in the second half.

This time last year I'd have been writing "have we even watched Hull?".

That set up didn't work. Santos v Millar (best player on the pitch when we played PNE last season) didn't work. And yet we kept doing it.

Felt like a game there for the winning, and we almost deliberately played into everything they wanted us to do.

A bizarre night.

You're bang on - a very bizarre and frustrating evening. Santos was culpable for at least two goals and how the bench couldn't see this, I don't know!

What also perplexed me was the role of Sam Field. He is probably the weakest player in the team when we're in possession and yet he's employed as the holding CM to drop in deep looking for the ball when our centre backs have it. When he receives it, you can bet your mortgage it will either go back to the CB or sideways at best!

Madsen, who I thought was recruited as an '8' drifts in and out of games and rarely dictates play, as he I thought he might or should. Surely we need someone like him, getting on the ball from deep and driving us forward? I understand Field's role when we lose the ball, but in possession this is very strange and infuriating!
Hull Reflection on 10:09 - Oct 2 with 1308 viewsHunterhoop

Hull Reflection on 09:26 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

"That might have been what was intended, but Madsen was very rarely along side Field in a two man central midfield. Either it was deliberate to have him pushed on or he is a lazy bugger and doesn’t get back."

Just reading your posts, Hunter and I agree with you on the spaces between our lines. just posted the same.

I also agree with you on Madsen. He was not playing beside Field.

Last year we played a textbook Cryuffian 433 in possession, a 4231 out of possession.

In possession it's:

------------1-----------
-----4-------------5----
2----------6-----------3
------------------8-----
------10----------------
7---------------------11
------------9------------

Out of possession:

-------------1-----------
2------4--------5------3
---------6-----8---------
7----------10----------11
-------------9-------------

We could always see the 8 drop quickly back beside Field, and Field move right to accommodate him.

This year, we've tweaked it, with Paal moving into midfield in possession, but the main change is that the 8 (Madsen) plays the same position in possession butis not getting back as often or as quick out of possession.

As you say, whether that's intended or it's on Madsen, we can't know. I suspect we'll know once Colback is fit again.

One way or the other, again as you say, if the lines are closer together then even when we lose the ball we should be able to recover it quicker, and we shouldn't be so open to the counter, cutting out the spaces between our lines and giving them only the ball over the top which Nardi deals with.

Exactly Brian. Jim F and I were saying the same thing last night.

Last year the centre of the pitch was 2 then 1 in a triangle. This season, especially the last 4 games, it has been 1 then 2 in the reverse triangle. And those “2” in Madsen and Andersen simply do not track back effectively or press effectively. Zero tackles last night and one foul; they simply weren’t close enough to the ball and Hull’s players.

This means you have a back 4 and Field defending with 5 players the wrong side of the ball all too often. Add that our FBs were forcing the CBs to stretch out wide to cover the ball over the top into the channel (creating a bigger hole in the middle) and that the FBs were exposed and left 1-1, and it is a recipe for conceding a lot of big chances.

At the minute I think he’s trying to do too much. Have a flat back 4, and have the wingers track back more, and perhaps you can get away with Madsen not tracking back in central midfield. Or be ambitious with your full backs but then you have to have two players in central midfield able to cover and shuffle left to right. At times yesterday, if you’d stopped the play, Field had no QPR player within 15 yards of him, and he was bang in the middle of the pitch. That is not right. One one occasion, there were 4 Hull players around him in a box shape.

As you said, our 4 behind Frey were far far too high.

I’d also add that our back 4 was too deep. I suspect this was because of Dunne. He is slow and suspect to a ball over the top. Our record with him starting at centre half over the last two years is woeful. Think it was 7 wins on 40 games before he moved to right back last year. This season, we’ve lost the games he’s started at centre halves too.

Far too much space between our lines.
Hull Reflection on 10:18 - Oct 2 with 1254 viewsdaveB

Hunter and Clive summed it up well but for me a few things really annoyed me

Our corners second half, Madsen a 6 foot fella waiting for a short one whilst Chair and Saito stand in the middle, if the short corner does work who are we crossing it to.

Our passing out from the back, 4/5 passes to get out of our box and almost every time ends in a throw in to Hull. It worked once and we produced a lovely flowing move but that's once it's worked all season, maybe mix it up a bit. Maybe watch the master Pep and how his teams play out because it's nothing like this

The defending from corners, everyone back in our own box and when we win it we can't get out as there is no out ball, ends up with us trying to play triangles in our own box and cost us the 2nd goal.

Masden out on the left all the time leaving Field as one man midfield and completely over run, feels like a lot of money we've spent on him for very little, nice penalty though

Anderson needs to be dropped, tries hard but he's gone so far backwards, second half that lovely flick on from Celar and hes away in on goal just shoot but no he stops cuts back and plays it behind Celar who is marked. Absolute coward

We did start the game well with fast passing, it was progressive and good to watch then Hull get a chance and we're back to sideways, back in our own half and going nowhere.
Hull Reflection on 10:22 - Oct 2 with 1230 viewsEastR

Gaps between our lines apart they didn’t score their goals from playing through us in midfield, all the danger came from out wide, and the first two from set pieces.
The first corner conceded after our inverted (invisible) full back went MIA and their right wing put our CBs under pressure, again.

Two full backs on the edge of our box, who should have been babysitting our creche on the halfway line if we could have bothered to stick them up there. Two full backs we gifted attacking territory to, two corners, one goal and one assist. 2-0.

(Andersen was also guilty of a couple of counts of half-arsed defending for both)

The third came about from a pre assist from Celar back into their midfield and Santos being roasted for the umpteenth time on the night by Millar.
Basic, fundamental, and arguably avoidable errors. We’re not helping ourselves.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Hull Reflection on 10:24 - Oct 2 with 1208 viewsterryb

Hull Reflection on 09:38 - Oct 2 by kernowhoop

I hope that this will not be misunderstood, but, I liked a lot of what I saw (on Sky+) from Rangers last night.
I was concerned that we did not seem to recognise the threat that Hull presented when they won possession between the centre circle and our box and I did not like the way that we wasted a number of set-pieces when we had them.
But, some of our attacking play was very good to watch and the Sky co-commentator acknowledged that.
21 shots at goal and seven on target, but, how do we tighten up in the other half of the pitch? Over to you, Marti. I am sure that it can be done.

I agree with most of this kernow & I also watched the game on Sky+. I will be making my reappearance at LR at the Portsmouth match.

At the start of each half we played our best football of the season & looked as if we could create chances. However, thinking back, all of our good work was done outside of the penalty area & Andersen had the only chance inside the box (rebound from Field's shot). Also, Saito was the only player that caused Hull any concerns.

Then we had to defend & what a mess we made of that! All four defenders made individual errors that could have been punished, but the biggest problem is the lack of cohesion in playing as a unit. Cook & Dunne continue to look nothing like a partnership when paired centrally & the gaps between the four players in enormous. Add to that our midfield being parted like the Red Sea every time Hull counter attacked & we have problems.

There have been many times this season that we have conceeded goals through deflections, either scored directly or the ball falling to the goalscorer. Far too many for this to be anything but bad defending rather than bad luck! At the end of last season we were making lots of blocks, but now we are arriving too late at the player in possession & waving a foot at the ball rather than attacking the situation. Shots against us are delected, while our shots are blocked.

I can't give a reason as to why this has changed, but I've witnessed this at every match match this season.

I should add that I thought Andersen had his best game of the season last night, but his error for the second goal was close to criminality!
[Post edited 2 Oct 10:28]
Hull Reflection on 10:30 - Oct 2 with 1162 viewsdm97

It’s no surprise JCS misses 2 games and we lose. Add in colback (win % with and without etc etc) and still no chair we are under strength.

Very concerned about the recruitment at RB. None of them look to the level, Dunne included. And we have 3 of them and 1 LB. For all the chat about smarter purchases full back looks a real issue
Hull Reflection on 10:42 - Oct 2 with 1038 viewsTheChef

Hull Reflection on 10:08 - Oct 2 by Mole_Senior

You're bang on - a very bizarre and frustrating evening. Santos was culpable for at least two goals and how the bench couldn't see this, I don't know!

What also perplexed me was the role of Sam Field. He is probably the weakest player in the team when we're in possession and yet he's employed as the holding CM to drop in deep looking for the ball when our centre backs have it. When he receives it, you can bet your mortgage it will either go back to the CB or sideways at best!

Madsen, who I thought was recruited as an '8' drifts in and out of games and rarely dictates play, as he I thought he might or should. Surely we need someone like him, getting on the ball from deep and driving us forward? I understand Field's role when we lose the ball, but in possession this is very strange and infuriating!

Apparently Madsen played as a 10 at his last club - and we already have a few of those. If he's going to play at 8 then he needs to pick that up pretty quickly but not sure we can afford him the time. He feels like a luxury signing currently, but let's see what happens.

And yeah him going short for the corners and not being in the box was proper mad

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Hull Reflection on 10:51 - Oct 2 with 977 viewsParkRoyalR

Time for a LfW group huddle and agree the answer is.......its all Jimmy Dunne's fault.

How Jimmy's stats have by-passed our Stats Dept and the next Pep Guardiola is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024