Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 58118 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:15 - Sep 14 with 3025 viewsflynnbo

I worked down there as a holiday rep in 1986. Used to tell the punters about the nudist beach and Aqualand. Good times.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:19 - Sep 14 with 2906 viewsbosh67

Looks like a 4-5-1 to swamp midfield and possibly pressure Bannan? What I'd give to have Danny Maddix assigned to Bannan. Unusual for JCS to miss a game so must have picked up a knock. At least some good attacking options on the bench.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:19 - Sep 14 with 2908 viewsqueensparker

Colback to get booked is 23/10 on Betfair. Having some of that
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 2851 viewsbosh67

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:13 - Sep 14 by Gus_iom

Interesting to see how Madeson and Anderson fit in, how Dunne does in the middle (With Cook talking to him, thank goodness), how Hevertton does. Presumably Morrison is injured, which is a shame as he's impressed.
I'm not overly optimistic today, but then I never am.
Please talk round me!

No, can't do that but Celar must be due his first goal soon. Off the bench to score. Best I can offer.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 2829 viewsAndybrat

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:13 - Sep 14 by Gus_iom

Interesting to see how Madeson and Anderson fit in, how Dunne does in the middle (With Cook talking to him, thank goodness), how Hevertton does. Presumably Morrison is injured, which is a shame as he's impressed.
I'm not overly optimistic today, but then I never am.
Please talk round me!

Bench looks strong? Best I can offer , test of squad depth today as 3 centre backs out ( JCS, Morrison and Fox)
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 2625 viewsDorse

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:06 - Sep 14 by dmm

No JCS

Sorry but even the Danish Jesus can't get me to like that kit. 'Excremental Yellow' is not a recognised QPR kit colour.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 2610 viewsbosh67

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:21 - Sep 14 by Andybrat

Bench looks strong? Best I can offer , test of squad depth today as 3 centre backs out ( JCS, Morrison and Fox)

At least we know that Field can do a job at CB if needed.

Never knowingly right.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:31 - Sep 14 with 2514 viewssmudgehoop

2-2 Madsen to score first.

C'mon u Rs

Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:32 - Sep 14 with 2484 viewsbosh67

4-2-3-1 according to the BBC Championship site. Wednesday going back to last season's 3-4-3 which is a slight concern.

Never knowingly right.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:34 - Sep 14 with 2430 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone. A bit unlucky to have three central defenders out.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:36 - Sep 14 with 2370 viewsjohncharles

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:19 - Sep 14 by queensparker

Colback to get booked is 23/10 on Betfair. Having some of that

I thought when he came on with 15mins to go against Luton he was very disciplines and seemed to be following orders. (Probably got a bollocking for his stupid red card)
0 - 2 to the Rrrrr’s in a very disciplined and well organised team display.

Strong and stable my arse.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:38 - Sep 14 with 2287 viewsderbyhoop

Strange selection. But they don't tell us anything, so we have to ASSUME JCS is injured. Alongside Morrison and Fox.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:41 - Sep 14 with 2175 viewsmart_Goblin

Did I read that Dunne played Centre back against Brentford last week? If so that may have been preparing for today and not just a late injury in the week to JCS in training or something
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:47 - Sep 14 with 1965 viewsdmm

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:41 - Sep 14 by mart_Goblin

Did I read that Dunne played Centre back against Brentford last week? If so that may have been preparing for today and not just a late injury in the week to JCS in training or something

I don't know but just checking the report of the Brentford match I see JCS didn't play. I didn't notice that at the time. That was 11 days ago so I hope it's not serious.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:49 - Sep 14 with 1939 viewskensalriser

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:28 - Sep 14 by Dorse

Sorry but even the Danish Jesus can't get me to like that kit. 'Excremental Yellow' is not a recognised QPR kit colour.

Off to the doctor pronto for you if that colour is anything approximate to your excrement!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 1791 viewsSonofpugwash

Any streams available this afternoon?
Can't get FAWAnews.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 1788 viewsAndybrat

No Kolli on the bench so has he downed tools as rumoured?
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:55 - Sep 14 with 1751 viewsdmm

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:49 - Sep 14 by kensalriser

Off to the doctor pronto for you if that colour is anything approximate to your excrement!

Late night curry
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:55 - Sep 14 with 1752 viewscolinallcars

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:49 - Sep 14 by kensalriser

Dunno, a change of diet may do it…
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:55 - Sep 14 with 1738 views1BobbyHazell

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:54 - Sep 14 by Sonofpugwash

Any streams available this afternoon?
Can't get FAWAnews.

https://version.footybite.io/event/12469008

https://fs.footballstreams.store/fs/str/1644
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:56 - Sep 14 with 1715 viewsdmm

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:54 - Sep 14 by Andybrat

No Kolli on the bench so has he downed tools as rumoured?

No, he played in the last Dev Squad match.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:58 - Sep 14 with 1676 viewsBoston

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 22:36 - Sep 13 by Lblock

MUST WIN

..points for safety!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:00 - Sep 14 with 1598 viewsSonofpugwash

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:55 - Sep 14 by 1BobbyHazell

https://version.footybite.io/event/12469008

https://fs.footballstreams.store/fs/str/1644

Thanks for that.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:00 - Sep 14 with 1598 viewsQuillPenRiot

Dembele, Madsen, and Andersen all can play the 10, wonder if we’ll see a lot of rotation during play
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:05 - Sep 14 with 1465 viewsDorse

Every time comms says 'Marvin Johnson', I hear 'Marvellous Marvin Johnson' in a shouty American accent.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024