Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 40587 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 3384 viewshoops_legend

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:39 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

Madsen nearly scores with the last kick of the match - unselfish play from Alfie Lloyd after our first corner (?)

Love that from LLOYD but Madsen has to bury that. I would back myself to score that

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:41 - Aug 27 with 3352 viewsGloucs_R

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:39 - Aug 27 by perpignanR

Madaen should have buried that.

Not really. At an angle with players Infront of him.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:42 - Aug 27 with 3174 viewsHAYESBOY

Santos has played well today. Great work rate and that headed block at the back post to deny Morris was great play. Good follow in for his goal.
This ref though. Morris getting everything and Celar gets nothing all game. Then bottling sending their CB off when it was plain as day that that pull back on Lloyd was a second yellow. He's been poor all game.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:43 - Aug 27 with 3150 viewsQPR_Hibs

In front of away end, of course. Celar scores.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:43 - Aug 27 with 3063 viewsQPR_Hibs

Woodrow saved by Walsh!!!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 3021 viewsCiderwithRsie

You beauty!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 3027 viewsMalintabuk

What a save
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 3004 viewsQPR_Hibs

Dembele 2 - 0

Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:45 - Aug 27 with 2920 viewsQPR_Hibs

Doughty scores 2 - 1

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2764 viewsQPR_Hibs

My feed has gone!

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 2635 viewsMalintabuk

He he he he
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 2550 viewsVancouverHoop

Paal with the winner!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 2471 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:46 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

My feed has gone!

Chong hit the bar and it bounced out.

3-1
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2258 viewsCiderwithRsie

4-1 and done! Poor old Madsen never got to show us his party trick!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2244 viewsperpignanR

I think that’s called daylight robbery.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2244 viewsvanrrrr

Great pens… well done Walsh!
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2230 viewsted_hendrix

Attendance:

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2154 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:46 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

He he he he

You got it fella 😎
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 2119 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Connel10 called it. Shame this wasn’t in the prediction league!
[Post edited 27 Aug 21:50]
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 2055 viewsqueensparker

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 19:45 - Aug 27 by QPR_Hibs

Fawanews working for me at the moment. Make sure you have pop up blocker and ad blocker on!

Thank you mate - that worked perfectly until the last penalties when it switched to the Fulham game!

Enjoyed that game and plenty of positives to take from it, one of our best cup performances for a while

Bring on Saturday
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 2021 viewslassel

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:48 - Aug 27 by perpignanR

I think that’s called daylight robbery.

I feel like I must’ve missed something here..
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 1973 viewsJuzzie

Approx 4k ‘watching’ on the BBC Football app, so 11k
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 1925 viewsCiderwithRsie

Got to say that, given most of us weren't even sure who our 5 pen takers would be, those were all very well struck - even Celar's despite all the fancy dan footwork.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:50 - Aug 27 with 1907 viewsBoston

Our cup runneth over.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:50 - Aug 27 with 1910 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:37 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Didn't want to chance our luck.... but said at HT that this could be one of those games for Luton... I think we will nick this.... but there again.......

Had to happen really... we have all seen this type of game over the years..
But hats off to Connell .. 1-1 and us on penalties... top threading that man ....

But we all know what this means for Friday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024