Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oasis Reunion 2025 06:37 - Aug 26 with 14469 viewsLOTR

Tickets on sale 8am Tuesday. Rumour has it, 10 gigs including Glastonbury and Manchester.

10 nights at Wembley, now that wouldn't be bad going
[Post edited 26 Aug 6:37]
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:45 - Aug 31 with 2913 viewsstowmarketrange

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:27 - Aug 31 by Lblock

Anyone manage to get tickets?

Fair play if you did

I expected the process to be a mare but not as big a mare as it is.

I'm crossing my fingers they announce the Thursday & Friday so I have a chance of nabbing some.
At the moment I don't fancy my chances what with being 290,072 in the queue with that dropping from 331,233 about two hours ago.

Will I get them? I said maybe......

No chance here.I logged on at 8am waited until 8.49 and then decided to change dates so they logged me out again.Then it crashed so I tried the gigs and tours website which crashed after 40 minutes.Then went back to Ticketmaster and was 286000th in the queue so I gave up.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:47 - Aug 31 with 2902 viewsLblock

I'd say don't give up until it's announced as a sell out

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:50 - Aug 31 with 2868 viewsChrisNW6

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:45 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

No chance here.I logged on at 8am waited until 8.49 and then decided to change dates so they logged me out again.Then it crashed so I tried the gigs and tours website which crashed after 40 minutes.Then went back to Ticketmaster and was 286000th in the queue so I gave up.

All mine says is You're in a queue

Where do you see the number? Been on since 8:35am
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:55 - Aug 31 with 2844 viewsChrisNW6

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:50 - Aug 31 by ChrisNW6

Think I'm still in waiting room šŸ˜‚ not even in queue yet
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:22 - Aug 31 with 2755 views81A

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:55 - Aug 31 by ChrisNW6

Think I'm still in waiting room šŸ˜‚ not even in queue yet

Ticketmaster covering themselves in Morning Glory again - NOT
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 2736 viewsstowmarketrange

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 11:50 - Aug 31 by ChrisNW6

I didnā€™t see a number the first time,just a countdown clock.It was only when I logged back in at about 10.45 that I saw the number.I moved up 4000 places in 45 minutes but gave up while I could still breathe.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:28 - Aug 31 with 2714 viewsSK_hoops

Finally got in.

No Ā£150 tickets, fine, begrudgingly went for Ā£239. Nope error message. Not doing Ā£400.

I thought the QPR ticket website was bad. Still confident I'll get tickets somehow.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:38 - Aug 31 with 2647 viewsstowmarketrange

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:28 - Aug 31 by SK_hoops

Finally got in.

No Ā£150 tickets, fine, begrudgingly went for Ā£239. Nope error message. Not doing Ā£400.

I thought the QPR ticket website was bad. Still confident I'll get tickets somehow.

Glad I didnā€™t stay then.No way is any band worth that sort of money.You could buy a yearā€™s worth of joy at loftus road for that.
Login to get fewer ads

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:49 - Aug 31 with 2601 viewsSydneyRs

Yes, I went for Edinburgh as its on the wife's birthday. Was in the queue for about 70 mins (started at number 14,750 or something like that) and got 4 standing tickets. Now just have to plan the rest of the trip.

Last time I saw them was in 2003 at a small venue here in Sydney so this will be quite different.

Far better than getting Taylor Swift tickets here in Oz for my daughter. That didn't even have a queue, just had to be logged on all day and people randomly got in. We got lucky eventually but a dreadful experience.
[Post edited 31 Aug 12:54]
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 13:47 - Aug 31 with 2459 viewsSimonJames

My eldest son got through to the Wednesday Wembley gig at 12PM and only the "special" tickets were left - cheapest being Ā£358.10.
So I think we'll wait and hope that they announce more dates. My guess is that those would be in spring 2026.

BTW, just checked my position in the queue, which I left on merely for "s#its and giggles", and I'm still at 89,976 after five hours of queuing!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 14:40 - Aug 31 with 2243 viewsSpaceman_P

you lot going for tickets.... better ROLL WITH IT, YOU GOTTA TAKE YOUR TIME... cos by the sounds of it, you'll be there all day.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 17:38 - Aug 31 with 2057 viewsToast_R

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 13:47 - Aug 31 by SimonJames

My eldest son got through to the Wednesday Wembley gig at 12PM and only the "special" tickets were left - cheapest being Ā£358.10.
So I think we'll wait and hope that they announce more dates. My guess is that those would be in spring 2026.

BTW, just checked my position in the queue, which I left on merely for "s#its and giggles", and I'm still at 89,976 after five hours of queuing!

Ticketmaster decided to up the fee on the few remaining standing tickets and put them up for sale at more than double the price as "In demand standing tickets". Outrageous really. Fck em, I gave up at about 10am.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 17:53 - Aug 31 with 2014 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 17:38 - Aug 31 by Toast_R

Ticketmaster decided to up the fee on the few remaining standing tickets and put them up for sale at more than double the price as "In demand standing tickets". Outrageous really. Fck em, I gave up at about 10am.

Sounds like Dynamic pricing when the prices double while you are about to grab them
First big tour this ugly development happened was Bruce Springsteen then on to mega star Taylor Swift and despite much hair pulling and venting its here to stay .
I got caught twice clicking on $199 tickets once i got through then after filling in the details while watching the clock it went to $349 each as the computer saw the demand and went nuts .Its a nasty choice either buy ortell them fcuk off knowing you will never get back in .
Springsteen is renowned for ticket drops a couple of days before his shows in each city and his GAs are in high demand for regular price (still a bit above what I would pay) but more importantly good lower lever seats aways show up.
Not sure about Oasis but wait for a few weeks and see how its going ToastR
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 18:49 - Aug 31 with 1900 viewsthame_hoops

I decided to try for the Wednesday 30th July Wembley tickets, thought it would be the least desirable. Took me 20 minutes to join the queue, there were only 6000 people ahead of me. That took around 50 minutes. Managed to buy four of the cheapest seating ones at Ā£75 each. It was relatively straightforward. It crashed a couple of times but took me straight back to where I was. Had friends that gave up that were trying for Cardiff and the Saturday Wembley. Way too many people ahead of them. I expect they will announce several more dates?
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 18:55 - Aug 31 with 1883 viewsQPR_Hibs

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 17:53 - Aug 31 by CLAREMAN1995

Sounds like Dynamic pricing when the prices double while you are about to grab them
First big tour this ugly development happened was Bruce Springsteen then on to mega star Taylor Swift and despite much hair pulling and venting its here to stay .
I got caught twice clicking on $199 tickets once i got through then after filling in the details while watching the clock it went to $349 each as the computer saw the demand and went nuts .Its a nasty choice either buy ortell them fcuk off knowing you will never get back in .
Springsteen is renowned for ticket drops a couple of days before his shows in each city and his GAs are in high demand for regular price (still a bit above what I would pay) but more importantly good lower lever seats aways show up.
Not sure about Oasis but wait for a few weeks and see how its going ToastR

Ticket shafter claiming that they " don't set the ticket prices" is about the most disingenuous comment I've seen this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5y8wer58x6o

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 19:05 - Aug 31 with 1832 viewsstowmarketrange

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 18:49 - Aug 31 by thame_hoops

I decided to try for the Wednesday 30th July Wembley tickets, thought it would be the least desirable. Took me 20 minutes to join the queue, there were only 6000 people ahead of me. That took around 50 minutes. Managed to buy four of the cheapest seating ones at Ā£75 each. It was relatively straightforward. It crashed a couple of times but took me straight back to where I was. Had friends that gave up that were trying for Cardiff and the Saturday Wembley. Way too many people ahead of them. I expect they will announce several more dates?

That was the date I went for too,but the website logged me out before they went on sale.Too late by the time I got back on it of course,but if one of your party lets you down,Iā€™ll happily take a spare seat off of you.Cheers.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 19:18 - Aug 31 with 1775 viewsthame_hoops

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 19:05 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

That was the date I went for too,but the website logged me out before they went on sale.Too late by the time I got back on it of course,but if one of your party lets you down,Iā€™ll happily take a spare seat off of you.Cheers.

Ironically, I wasnā€™t bothered about going but I was home all morning and a Mate asked if I could try get 3 for him as he was teaching at a gym. Thought I may as well get an extra one for me. Didnā€™t think it would be that easy. I joined the waiting room around 8:30 am, took maybe 5 goes. Then at 9 am, I was in the queue with 6000 ahead. I figured if they were selling around 80,000 tickets, I should be in with a good shout. If someone drops out nearer the time, by all means Iā€™ll try and remember
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1649 viewsLandshark

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 18:55 - Aug 31 by QPR_Hibs

Ticket shafter claiming that they " don't set the ticket prices" is about the most disingenuous comment I've seen this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5y8wer58x6o

Yeah but they don't though. Oasis and the people behind them say how many tickets should be made available at "dynamic pricing" and they also say how much should be charged.

Ticketmaster may suggest based on data what price the artist could receive per ticket but it's down to the management to sign off on this. They could if they wanted say they don't want to charge higher prices but you know, I know, we all know that the only reason that Oasis are reforming is for the money.

In other news, I donated to the Noel Gallagher divorce fund. I got 4 tickets for Wembley during the presale. That took long enough with a fraction of the people looking for tickets. I feel for the people that had to deal with it today.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:21 - Aug 31 with 1490 viewsChrisNW6

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 19:18 - Aug 31 by thame_hoops

Ironically, I wasnā€™t bothered about going but I was home all morning and a Mate asked if I could try get 3 for him as he was teaching at a gym. Thought I may as well get an extra one for me. Didnā€™t think it would be that easy. I joined the waiting room around 8:30 am, took maybe 5 goes. Then at 9 am, I was in the queue with 6000 ahead. I figured if they were selling around 80,000 tickets, I should be in with a good shout. If someone drops out nearer the time, by all means Iā€™ll try and remember

Unbelievable, I logged on at 8:35am and didn't get into the queue until 12:30pm and was in 230,000th place.

Will wait for next dates to be released and get online much earlier. But definitely maybe not paying platinum surge prices.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 1472 viewsSteveB

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 12:17 - Aug 26 by baz_qpr

Here's a story for you...

Back in the mid 90's straight after Uni, I used to work in a major (now gone) London recording studio. I was the runner at the time (you start this way before being trained to be an engineer) which meant I was essentially the Studio manager responsible for the 3 studios, reception, getting bands what they wanted and cleaning up after the sessions.

One day we had the brothers Grim in to do. a b-side. They had just finished recording "Be Here Now".

Now I've met a lot of famous bands and musicians bigger than this lot, but they (and particularly Noel) were probably the rudest and most arrogant I've come across (bands and musicians are nearly always kind to people working in the studios) , and one of the most eventful 24 hours in my time there.

I should say I've never been a fan, they took the sound of Ride and ripped off Beatles songs with it.

Picture the scene. In studio 1 I have Oasis. In studio 2 I have Robbie Williams, Guy Chambers and team who have been in for months working on his first solo album. In Studio 3 I've got some Geordie nobody working on a debut album.

They are in quite early minus Liam and are pretty rude. Within a couple of hours Noel starts on me about the heating, which I've got up as high as it can go and do nothing about and he is just being an arsehole screaming at me and telling me I am lying.

Mid afternoon Liam rocks up walking in just like Kathy Burke does Perry in the sketch. He's actually quite sweet, friendly and chatty, but he is a 13 year old boy in a mans body. He stays out of the way only going in when he is called but he is mooching around the studios and gets chatting and friendly with Robbie and especially the Geordie unknown.

He goes up to the Geordies studio to listen to the track and then it all kicks off he's trying to start a fight with the Geordie accusing him of ripping off Wonderwall (bit of a cheek really giving their propensity to steal) and between the engineers we've managed to get between them calm him down and he's sat down with me moaning about it all and his brother.

About 10pm the band leave, they are all coked off their heads, and I go in to clean the studio.

Only I've discovered they have left the master DAT of " Be here now" in the DAT machine. Now what would you do, currently you have the biggest band in the country and they've left the master behind of their new unheard album, because they are all off their heads.

Of course you listen to it.

So I am in the studio with the assistant engineer from the session listening to it, and we are like this is a dog, this is miles off "definitely maybe" it's all really obvious Beatles rip off.

Assistant from the Robbie Williams session comes in and listens for a bit then goes and tells their session, now Robbie and all his team have come in. The Geordie has gone in Studio 3 so they decide to take it up stairs to that Studio to listen whilst I hoover and clean the place up.

Sessions end in the early hours I clean up lock up and go home (I'm due back 48 hours later as we worked 24 hours on 24 hours off).

About 11am the next day I get a frantic call from my Studio owner. Alan McGee has been on the phone.

You see I had assumed Robbie and team had put the tape back when they finished, I'd asked them to do so when they took it upstairs, but I stupidly forgot to check.

The next morning the producer had come in to recover the Master, and found it was missing from the machine. This caused a massive panic as you would imagine and a hunt for the DAT.

They of course found it in the machine of a different studio. McGee had been told and then rang my boss screaming that the most hotly anticipated album off the year had been bootlegged at his studio and he was going to sue them to oblivion. Lol. I explained what had happened, and following conversations with the Williams team who took responsibility and stood up for me I was absolved and got off with a severe bollocking!.

So that is my story of the 24 hours I worked with Oasis and how I was accused of bootlegging "Be here now"

Still can't stand them!
[Post edited 26 Aug 12:49]

That was a brilliant read, thanks for sharing baz.

I have had a few encounters with "Pop & Rock" stars over the years also. I worked in the Arabian Gulf from 1996 - 2019, for a huge Logistics / Express Co, that loved a bit of sponsorship / advertising of a multitude of events, especially Concert related.

As "Head of Express Logistics" (a team of 4.....)

This involved sorting out all things shipping related, attending all press conferences, venue management and just generally being at the artist/s beck and call.

Long story short, I covered events for many artists, including

Status Quo
Gabrielle
Mel C
George Michael /Alicia Keys / Mary J Blige
Liam G
Amy Winehouse
Noel G
Akon
Usher

Now, as this is an Oasis Reunion thread, I can tell you that Noel is so much the better live performer during rehearsals that I attended, where you can really hear them "raw" so to speak. But, the man is a dick, was such a diva, rude to my team & I throughout. Got the hump when Oasis or his brother was mentioned.

Liam on the other hand, said very little, but was respectful to all & asked for nothing.

Nicest people I ever met during this period, Mary J, George M & the lovely Mel C.
Biggest pain in my arse - Status Quo. Permanently pissed and kept asking me to supply them with "gear" in Bahrain FFS. As if...
[Post edited 31 Aug 21:33]
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:38 - Aug 31 with 1424 viewsChrisNW6

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:26 - Aug 31 by SteveB

That was a brilliant read, thanks for sharing baz.

I have had a few encounters with "Pop & Rock" stars over the years also. I worked in the Arabian Gulf from 1996 - 2019, for a huge Logistics / Express Co, that loved a bit of sponsorship / advertising of a multitude of events, especially Concert related.

As "Head of Express Logistics" (a team of 4.....)

This involved sorting out all things shipping related, attending all press conferences, venue management and just generally being at the artist/s beck and call.

Long story short, I covered events for many artists, including

Status Quo
Gabrielle
Mel C
George Michael /Alicia Keys / Mary J Blige
Liam G
Amy Winehouse
Noel G
Akon
Usher

Now, as this is an Oasis Reunion thread, I can tell you that Noel is so much the better live performer during rehearsals that I attended, where you can really hear them "raw" so to speak. But, the man is a dick, was such a diva, rude to my team & I throughout. Got the hump when Oasis or his brother was mentioned.

Liam on the other hand, said very little, but was respectful to all & asked for nothing.

Nicest people I ever met during this period, Mary J, George M & the lovely Mel C.
Biggest pain in my arse - Status Quo. Permanently pissed and kept asking me to supply them with "gear" in Bahrain FFS. As if...
[Post edited 31 Aug 21:33]

Mel C getting better with age as well šŸ˜
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:59 - Aug 31 with 1342 viewsSteveB

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 21:38 - Aug 31 by ChrisNW6

Mel C getting better with age as well šŸ˜

If I knew how, I'd post a pic of Mel C (and me) from 2001. She was stunning.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 14:50 - Sep 1 with 945 viewsSonofpugwash

Watching a couple of 50 year olds singing out of tune to faux Beatles songs ain't my idea of value .
As the old saying goes "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 825 viewsdubaistu

Oasis Reunion 2025 on 14:50 - Sep 1 by Sonofpugwash

Watching a couple of 50 year olds singing out of tune to faux Beatles songs ain't my idea of value .
As the old saying goes "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Paid over Ā£1435 for 4 tickets, expect to be polished off once their set ends by each and every backstage groupie for that price.
Oasis Reunion 2025 on 16:08 - Sep 1 with 763 viewsPeterHucker

Word of advice for those that didn't get tickets.
Don't panic and pay over the odds. Don't give the ticket company extortionists more money than they already have! Just sit and wait patiently until a few days before the gig. For a gig of that size, there are always tickets being resold at face value on Twickets in the runup to the gig.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024