Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread 22:42 - Aug 12 with 42460 viewsnumptydumpty

I think only ever started one match day thread

But have taken responsibility this season for our new found cup successes.

The cup run starts here.

Taylor Richards scores a 90th minute winner - an own goal - to set us on our merry way and few games later Richards gets cult hero status in being the beginning of the magic run towards Carabao Cup Final success !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:32 - Aug 14 with 1346 viewslondonscottish

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 12:17 - Aug 14 by Northernr

Didn't Steve Gibson call him out on some questionable agent activity? Seemed to torpedo his career.

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/All/Middlesbroughs-new-bombshell-accusations-a

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:35 - Aug 14 with 1320 viewsnumptydumpty

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 09:57 - Aug 14 by Bluce_Ree

Holy shit. We won. I totally forgot we were playing until I checked the forum.

Read this thread and you could believe we got absolutely tonked !!

Seven nil defeat, it seems....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 17:38 - Aug 14 with 1110 viewsBurnleyhoop

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 01:51 - Aug 14 by The_Beast1976

At the moment I'd say Celar isn't going to give us anything at all, whether in or out of the box. He looks a terrible player

Apparently he comes alive when presented with chances in the box……should we and he ever get near it.

Enter stage left and right, Saito and Dembele. We wait with bated breath.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:13 - Aug 14 with 1008 viewsBurnleyhoop

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:13 - Aug 14 by mart_Goblin

Regarding EDB missing chances , which he did , however that first one where he hit it high towards the roof of the net, took a glance of the defenders head and went over . It was great defending but should have been a corner which the officials missed .

It was in all the way until deflected. Bizarre that the ref and linesman both missed it. EDB couldn’t believe it either and complained to the ref vociferously for ages.

Have wondered why he hasn’t been getting much game time, but the answer lies in his performance last night. Poor imo.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:17 - Aug 14 with 990 viewsmart_Goblin

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:13 - Aug 14 by Burnleyhoop

It was in all the way until deflected. Bizarre that the ref and linesman both missed it. EDB couldn’t believe it either and complained to the ref vociferously for ages.

Have wondered why he hasn’t been getting much game time, but the answer lies in his performance last night. Poor imo.

Agreed. I think he started ok but I was stunned he wasn’t subbed as he looked dead on his feet after the 70 minute mark. Their midfield ran rings around him and Field in that last 20 mins
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:59 - Aug 14 with 754 viewsDorse

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:17 - Aug 14 by mart_Goblin

Agreed. I think he started ok but I was stunned he wasn’t subbed as he looked dead on his feet after the 70 minute mark. Their midfield ran rings around him and Field in that last 20 mins

That's a good point. I thought he looked like he was struggling midway through the second half. Not injured but laboured.

Based on his omission last night, will we be treated to the Jack Colback Experience next time out?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:33 - Aug 16 with 453 viewsSpaceman_P

NUMPTY, I am bumping this... you need to get on with the match thread for tomorrow... else I may be forced.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024