Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaide Gordon Latest 16:53 - Aug 11 with 4601 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kaide Gordon Latest on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 1668 viewsonehunglow

Kaide Gordon Latest on 12:19 - Aug 12 by Boundy

The thing with big Clubs is they can afford to offer new contracts to their youngsters , its called playing the percentages , we can't . So jut because he's been given a new contract ( as was Brewster for example before selling him) means very little , just an upping of his price. I'm with you to a certain extent that I'd much rather our own , who benefited from all the loanees we had not us over the past few years ,yes we got to two play off finals but we didn't win them if I recall correctly. Its becoming tedious every summer with the same crap trotted out only this time the Chairmans rather uplifting rallying call was later than usual.

I would have thought to aim to have all our squad ready for the start of the season.
That takes planning
Some clubs do .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kaide Gordon Latest on 12:55 - Aug 12 with 1579 viewsBoundy

Kaide Gordon Latest on 12:26 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

I would have thought to aim to have all our squad ready for the start of the season.
That takes planning
Some clubs do .

Yes you're right but we're SCFC , we do things differently.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kaide Gordon Latest on 13:42 - Aug 12 with 1491 viewsshandyjack

Kaide Gordon Latest on 12:26 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

That takes planning
Some clubs do .

that's just not possible and i guarantee not one club is ready to go for start of the season with signings, it's just not the way football works.
It's a domino effect, most clubs are in limbo waiting for another transfer to go through and the bigger clubs to decide on their squads leaving the smaller clubs fighting/haggling over the scraps

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kaide Gordon Latest on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 1469 viewsonehunglow

Kaide Gordon Latest on 13:42 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

that's just not possible and i guarantee not one club is ready to go for start of the season with signings, it's just not the way football works.
It's a domino effect, most clubs are in limbo waiting for another transfer to go through and the bigger clubs to decide on their squads leaving the smaller clubs fighting/haggling over the scraps

It is possible

Kaide Gordon Latest on 14:14 - Aug 12 with 1420 viewsraynor94

Kaide Gordon Latest on 13:42 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

I agree, I think it's madness that the window is open for the first month of the season.

The cut off should be before the season starts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kaide Gordon Latest on 14:55 - Aug 12 with 1317 viewsshandyjack

Kaide Gordon Latest on 13:49 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

It is possible

can you name me 1 of the 92 clubs that are content with their squad and have done all their business

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kaide Gordon Latest on 17:37 - Aug 12 with 1139 viewsonehunglow

Kaide Gordon Latest on 14:55 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

can you name me 1 of the 92 clubs that are content with their squad and have done all their business

I will if you answer one of my questions ,not necessarily on football.
University Challenge back tonight

Kaide Gordon Latest on 18:30 - Aug 12 with 1041 viewsbluenile

Kaide Gordon Latest on 08:57 - Aug 12 by onehunglow

What is tosh about doubting a kid who has been injured for a significant time .
Bony ,Walsh , washed up yet brought to our club .
Tosh that was for sure .

Borini is a terrible comparison .

Tosh really

In fairness to him, his injury was a pelvic one, apparently linked to growing pains, a common trait amongst young footballers. Liverpool believe he is now over that, and have given him a 4 year contract. Maybe we should at least give the lad a chance?
[Post edited 12 Aug 18:32]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Kaide Gordon Latest on 19:16 - Aug 12 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Kaide Gordon Latest on 18:30 - Aug 12 by bluenile

In fairness to him, his injury was a pelvic one, apparently linked to growing pains, a common trait amongst young footballers. Liverpool believe he is now over that, and have given him a 4 year contract. Maybe we should at least give the lad a chance?
[Post edited 12 Aug 18:32]

Maybe you’re right
We will see
Hope he comes good

Kaide Gordon Latest on 19:21 - Aug 12 with 909 viewsReslovenSwan1

Premier league clubs are big shots and do what they like. They take a kid on a tour and send him on loan when they return. How it affects Swansea is no concern of theirs. Swansea loan player need to go out early to give them the best chance of getting into the first team.

Liverpool and Arsenal do not care about this. If this player is quality he should have no bother waltzing into the Swansea team. This guy is a level above Sagoe and Oko-Flex I would imagine.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kaide Gordon Latest on 10:08 - Aug 15 with 487 viewspete

Kaide Gordon Latest on 19:21 - Aug 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Premier league clubs are big shots and do what they like. They take a kid on a tour and send him on loan when they return. How it affects Swansea is no concern of theirs. Swansea loan player need to go out early to give them the best chance of getting into the first team.

Liverpool and Arsenal do not care about this. If this player is quality he should have no bother waltzing into the Swansea team. This guy is a level above Sagoe and Oko-Flex I would imagine.

does any one know if this loan is off or on ? if the lad is not commited to us by now look elsewhere, time is short (15 days) and there should be LOTS to get done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024