Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 08:55 - Aug 9 with 892 viewsshandyjack

Parker and Govea.
Does anyone know the state of play with these two players. Could be big impact players for us this year. However there doesn't seem to be much info coming out about where they are in terms of fitness and why they haven't been involved recently

Poll: Expectation for the season

Injuries on 08:57 - Aug 9 with 888 viewsKeithHaynes

Both for mid term whatever that means, more than 4 weeks ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Injuries on 09:10 - Aug 9 with 844 viewspete

Injuries on 08:57 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

Both for mid term whatever that means, more than 4 weeks ?

thats on top of Ginnelly and Allen so the squad is an extra 4 down which makes a big hole in an already small squad
Hope we can bring in a few new guys and some quality loans the lad Koumas would be an interesting loan , but cannot see Liverpool sending him to us
Injuries on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 837 viewsonehunglow

Injuries on 09:10 - Aug 9 by pete

thats on top of Ginnelly and Allen so the squad is an extra 4 down which makes a big hole in an already small squad
Hope we can bring in a few new guys and some quality loans the lad Koumas would be an interesting loan , but cannot see Liverpool sending him to us

Joe hasn’t really been fit since he came back.
He isn’t now and won’t be this season.
He is shit to pieces ,as I stated last season which should have been his last with us .
Quite simply ,sentiment saw him return to us ,as was the case with Bony .
We don’t learn
[Post edited 9 Aug 9:15]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Injuries on 09:22 - Aug 9 with 813 viewspete

Injuries on 09:13 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

Joe hasn’t really been fit since he came back.
He isn’t now and won’t be this season.
He is shit to pieces ,as I stated last season which should have been his last with us .
Quite simply ,sentiment saw him return to us ,as was the case with Bony .
We don’t learn
[Post edited 9 Aug 9:15]

you may be correct but thats not helping this season unfortunatly with them both, think there is more chance of seeing Joe before Ginnelly thats why am hoping for some more in with simular quality we have brought in and quickly
Injuries on 09:26 - Aug 9 with 806 viewsonehunglow

Injuries on 09:22 - Aug 9 by pete

you may be correct but thats not helping this season unfortunatly with them both, think there is more chance of seeing Joe before Ginnelly thats why am hoping for some more in with simular quality we have brought in and quickly

Ginnelly seems genuinely unlucky
Joe is simply buggers and has been for a while .
I’d feel rather guilty about accepting another contract from a club he is supposed to love when he knows he is all but finished .
If he isn’t ,then great but it looks ominous

Injuries on 10:03 - Aug 9 with 747 views3swan

Injuries on 09:26 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

Ginnelly seems genuinely unlucky
Joe is simply buggers and has been for a while .
I’d feel rather guilty about accepting another contract from a club he is supposed to love when he knows he is all but finished .
If he isn’t ,then great but it looks ominous

Why should he feel guilty?

The club has a medical department that monitors fitness and prior injuries.

Surely the club aren't going to throw money away if they didn't think that he has a part to play during the season?
Injuries on 11:33 - Aug 9 with 585 viewsonehunglow

Injuries on 10:03 - Aug 9 by 3swan

Why should he feel guilty?

The club has a medical department that monitors fitness and prior injuries.

Surely the club aren't going to throw money away if they didn't think that he has a part to play during the season?

Why?
Can only answer as if it weren’t humble self
I’ve been on super salaries for many years and go back to a club that has not a pot to pee in .
I know my wages effectively stop other players coming in who are fit and well enough to play football.I know my body . I am mid thirties . Everything deteriorates . I am basically set for life .
I’d rather do summat else with my life .

That’s how I would feel

Our owners are basically clueless and nobody should try to work them out . Just get them out

Injuries on 11:55 - Aug 9 with 538 viewsWhiterockin

Injuries on 11:33 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

Why?
Can only answer as if it weren’t humble self
I’ve been on super salaries for many years and go back to a club that has not a pot to pee in .
I know my wages effectively stop other players coming in who are fit and well enough to play football.I know my body . I am mid thirties . Everything deteriorates . I am basically set for life .
I’d rather do summat else with my life .

That’s how I would feel

Our owners are basically clueless and nobody should try to work them out . Just get them out

Signed an extension for an apparently low wage, whatever that is. He wants to continue to play football and we thought it was worthwhile as he has a lot to offer, we were at our best when he played last season. I'll wait and see how it pans out.
Login to get fewer ads

Injuries on 12:02 - Aug 9 with 519 viewsonehunglow

Injuries on 11:55 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Signed an extension for an apparently low wage, whatever that is. He wants to continue to play football and we thought it was worthwhile as he has a lot to offer, we were at our best when he played last season. I'll wait and see how it pans out.

I’m not convinced by that argument as he’s not been fit enough to make an impact .
But,yeah,we ‘ll see how it goes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024