Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COVID 12:03 - Jul 24 with 7160 viewsRebalhoop

Anyone had it recently/got it.
I’ve had it since Saturday, and it has really kicked my R,s, I still feel really crappy.
I thought it was just going to be a bit of a head cold,oh no…it’s given me an ear infection,l wheeze after a couple of minutes walking,no appetite,really dizzy all the time…
How has it affected you guys and girls.
COVID on 00:11 - Jul 25 with 1520 viewsqueensparker

COVID on 20:12 - Jul 24 by kensalriser

It's not flu, it's caused by a different virus. That's an actual scientific fact.

NHS seasonal vaccinations to groups considered to be at higher risk are still a thing.

COVID isn’t a flu, it also has a non zero chance of leaving you with long-term health issues which I’ve seen in two close friends of the family.

I don’t want to get into the fights that surround this but as my learned friend says, it’s a different disease, an infection best avoided for everyone

It’s out there now and mutating every year so now we just have to wait for the widely derided medical community to deal with it
COVID on 01:02 - Jul 25 with 1473 viewsLazyFan

Another factor not considered is if a strain appears that the Vaccines cannot handle. Then we could be in for lockdowns again and all of that.

Let's not take the pish, hey, and put the defences up against COVID and all its variants.

zzzzzzzzzz

COVID on 01:14 - Jul 25 with 1458 viewsBoston

I got Covid one Friday evening.

Felt quite angry as I hadn't ordered a Chinese.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

COVID on 17:42 - Jul 25 with 1162 viewsHooping_Mad

It's a strange virus, before 2019 I always had coughs and colds but was undiagnosed, went through surgery & multiple chemotherapy courses all through the pandemic and never tested positive after being tested on way in to hospital every day. It's seems that some people are more or less prone to that particular virus.

The loss of taste would at least have really helped stomach the hospital food. Revolting.

Now after 3 vaccines, made mandatory to access Chemo, I don't seem to catch colds anymore. It's nice but I do wonder what the hell has happen to my immune system.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

COVID on 20:05 - Jul 26 with 890 viewsGosportHoops

People are still falling for this utter tripe, sad cases
COVID on 20:07 - Jul 26 with 885 viewsGosportHoops

COVID on 15:45 - Jul 24 by numptydumpty

It's been very visible round here.

75% of my colleagues have tested positive in last few weeks and I felt extremely tired, headache, sore throat issues etc.But when was feeling slightly better, the tests said I had it.

We had lot of staff off work who isolated as we are a vulnerable adult charity.

As others have said its flu under a different name.

If it was dangerous why is no one receiving a vaccination anymore. But that's a whole other debate.

Let's not go there !!!

Hey ho....

I'm self employed so 100% of the blokes I work with haven't had it, if they was paying us for being off with it, I'd of had it plenty
COVID on 20:10 - Jul 26 with 876 viewsGosportHoops

COVID on 01:02 - Jul 25 by LazyFan

Another factor not considered is if a strain appears that the Vaccines cannot handle. Then we could be in for lockdowns again and all of that.

Let's not take the pish, hey, and put the defences up against COVID and all its variants.

You prat
COVID on 20:45 - Jul 26 with 838 viewsnumptydumpty

Last two covid vaccines I had, I contracted Covid for the two weeks after both !!!

Whats all that about...

Its like one of the major anti anxiety meds has an unfortunate side effect - the side effect being of the anti anxiety med is that it can increase anxiety !!!

Any medical experts please explain - am confused.com !!!
[Post edited 26 Jul 20:48]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

COVID on 20:47 - Jul 26 with 833 viewsted_hendrix

The NHS Spring booster campaign ended at the end of June 2024.

You can apparently get a booster jab by going 'private'

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

COVID on 20:56 - Jul 26 with 802 viewsPunteR

Had it four times.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

COVID on 21:02 - Jul 27 with 635 viewsGaryT

COVID on 15:45 - Jul 24 by numptydumpty

It's been very visible round here.

75% of my colleagues have tested positive in last few weeks and I felt extremely tired, headache, sore throat issues etc.But when was feeling slightly better, the tests said I had it.

We had lot of staff off work who isolated as we are a vulnerable adult charity.

As others have said its flu under a different name.

If it was dangerous why is no one receiving a vaccination anymore. But that's a whole other debate.

Let's not go there !!!

Hey ho....

"extremely tired, headache, sore throat issues etc" exactly that. Had some friends over and only after her daughter had been out with my son did she mention that she was just recovering from Covid. She didn't take to kindly to me mentioning that she can still pass it on but sure enough, we all came down with it in the following weeks.

The mother's attitude was "the banks don't make you wear a mask so why should I wear one, even if I know I am contagious?". Luckily we are all vaxed so it's only flu like symptoms now and we power through and of course, by contracting it we boost our immunity from catching this strain again so no need for any more vaccination boosts.
COVID on 22:05 - Jul 27 with 591 viewsSonic_Hoop

Had it three times, the last time at xmas I had fewer symptoms but the fatigue has persisted, although it is improving very slowly. I'm half considering following Fulham away to avoid crowds.
COVID on 07:36 - Jul 28 with 464 viewsrbee

I have had Long Covid for several years.

Pay attention to the few sensible posts on the subject, ignore the others and still be wary of the virus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024