Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive 13:35 - Jul 4 with 1651 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62615/

What do you think ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:04 - Jul 4 with 1551 viewspembsjack

Would rather him gone now than waiting around for a better offer. It doesn't give off the right message or vibes around a squad at the beginning of pre season. He isn't irreplaceable.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:04 - Jul 4 with 1550 viewsWhiterockin

Would the Korean lad fill the Patterson role.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:05 - Jul 4 with 1539 views3swan

Life can be harsh and he does have to do what's best for him

but, and a big BUT.

Life goes on and it's just not for him to keep hanging on, the club has to move on with their plans.
Pre season training has started and that should be the cut off point.
At the moment it sounds as if no better offers are there for him to choose.
If he stays, human nature would normally show a bit of resentment, that he only gets 12 months.

So a firm goodbye from me.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:13 - Jul 4 with 1515 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:04 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

Would the Korean lad fill the Patterson role.

No the Korean lad is far too professional.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:23 - Jul 4 with 1492 viewsKeithHaynes

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:05 - Jul 4 by 3swan

but, and a big BUT.

Life goes on and it's just not for him to keep hanging on, the club has to move on with their plans.
If he stays, human nature would normally show a bit of resentment, that he only gets 12 months.

Somebody on Twitter is now stating he is in the USA. Maybe that’s true and he’s on a jolly or looking for bigger bucks there ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:25 - Jul 4 with 1469 views3swan

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:23 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Somebody on Twitter is now stating he is in the USA. Maybe that’s true and he’s on a jolly or looking for bigger bucks there ?

Well I haven't seen him so maybe he is
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:25 - Jul 4 with 1464 viewsKeithHaynes

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:05 - Jul 4 by 3swan

but, and a big BUT.

I think the start of training was a nemesis for him.
We got our info that he has a form of training plan, and he was told what he has to do, he hasn’t been seen since.

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:55 - Jul 4 with 1370 viewsEagleEye

At his age it appears that he was made a fair offer looking at in from the club’s point of view. Maybe it’s time to part ways, he is clearly not committed to staying.

My concern is that just like last season when we lost 30 goals worth of players without really replacing them (Piroe & Ntcham) the same is happening again. Paterson, Lowe & Yates account for a significant number of goals last season. We have not replaced them yet. It has been stated numerous times that players have been identified but once again it appears that our movement is not exactly quick. We will continue with our year-on-year slide if we are unable to improve on what we had last season. Frustrating doesn’t even scratch the surface of how the club is operating these days
Login to get fewer ads

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 15:08 - Jul 4 with 1336 viewspembsjack

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:55 - Jul 4 by EagleEye

At his age it appears that he was made a fair offer looking at in from the club’s point of view. Maybe it’s time to part ways, he is clearly not committed to staying.

My concern is that just like last season when we lost 30 goals worth of players without really replacing them (Piroe & Ntcham) the same is happening again. Paterson, Lowe & Yates account for a significant number of goals last season. We have not replaced them yet. It has been stated numerous times that players have been identified but once again it appears that our movement is not exactly quick. We will continue with our year-on-year slide if we are unable to improve on what we had last season. Frustrating doesn’t even scratch the surface of how the club is operating these days

We have a few players who don't fit, have the wrong attitude or just aren't good enough on a consistent basis (Pato). We need to offload them and fingers crossed the recruitment team have learnt from their mistakes of last season. This is a huge transfer window for the club.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 15:22 - Jul 4 with 1281 viewsFireboy2

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:23 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

He is in Carolina whose manager is Dean Smith, who was patersons first manager at Walsall.

It will interesting as I suspect that Smith will want paterson, all depends on the wage.

If I was paterson I would go to Caroline, the level is below the championship and it's a life experience, as I've said its all about his wages.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 16:49 - Jul 4 with 1092 viewspembsjack

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 15:22 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

He is in Carolina whose manager is Dean Smith, who was patersons first manager at Walsall.

It will interesting as I suspect that Smith will want paterson, all depends on the wage.

If I was paterson I would go to Caroline, the level is below the championship and it's a life experience, as I've said its all about his wages.

Can't fault him for that move. Club need to withdraw offer asap and move on.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 17:49 - Jul 4 with 940 viewsFireboy2

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 16:49 - Jul 4 by pembsjack

Can't fault him for that move. Club need to withdraw offer asap and move on.

I hope that the club have plenty of targets to fill our midfield as if we lose paterson we will lose our most creative midfielder.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:31 - Jul 4 with 843 viewspembsjack

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 17:49 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

I hope that the club have plenty of targets to fill our midfield as if we lose paterson we will lose our most creative midfielder.

It shouldn't come as a massive surprise to anyone if he goes, hopefully they have targets ready....but then again.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:38 - Jul 4 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:31 - Jul 4 by pembsjack

It shouldn't come as a massive surprise to anyone if he goes, hopefully they have targets ready....but then again.

Definitely have mate, I can’t see it upsetting the apple cart. The Swans have now freed up the weekly salaries of.

Wood
Yates
Paterson

Now running at around €25k a week.

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:44 - Jul 4 with 801 viewsFireboy2

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:38 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Definitely have mate, I can’t see it upsetting the apple cart. The Swans have now freed up the weekly salaries of.

Wood
Yates
Paterson

That's 5 league 1 players 😁👌
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 21:19 - Jul 4 with 630 viewsBoundy

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 14:04 - Jul 4 by pembsjack

Would rather him gone now than waiting around for a better offer. It doesn't give off the right message or vibes around a squad at the beginning of pre season. He isn't irreplaceable.

and at his age sooner rather than later

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 21:54 - Jul 4 with 584 viewspembsjack

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 18:38 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Wood
Yates
Paterson

Hopefully we manage to get the new faces over the line quickly. I know its early, but I'm feeling very impatient, I think its because this transfer window is so important for the club and I have little faith in our recruitment.
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 22:09 - Jul 4 with 564 viewsmax936

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 21:54 - Jul 4 by pembsjack

Hopefully we manage to get the new faces over the line quickly. I know its early, but I'm feeling very impatient, I think its because this transfer window is so important for the club and I have little faith in our recruitment.

We still got a fine Goal Keeper on the books, all he needs is a pair of hands

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 22:14 - Jul 4 with 557 viewsFireboy2

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 22:09 - Jul 4 by max936

We still got a fine Goal Keeper on the books, all he needs is a pair of hands

Oh great well done S, you will get perch wound up now 🙄
Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 22:16 - Jul 4 with 552 viewsonehunglow

Paterson ultimatum on his new contract ** Exclusive on 22:14 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

Oh great well done S, you will get perch wound up now 🙄

“ perch”
We are asked not to refer to old usernames from the former site
Are you feeling better these days?
You like Fisher then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024