Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … 08:00 - Apr 12 with 4607 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62303/mykola-kukharevych

Well, more reasoning ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:42 - Apr 16 with 1096 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:37 - Apr 16 by sw02sea

Thanks for reply. I’m sure everyone appreciates the hard work you all put into this site. But i still feel nothing has been said of the actual mystery of his absence. How about some inside info from the man himself or his agent?
His agent must be bursting at the seams to shed some light on why his client has been treated so abysmally.
I keep saying exactly the same thing every time the subject of MK is raised.
Is he so unbelievably shite that he can’t possibly be an option for replacing a guy who can’t hit a whole barn, let alone the barn door with a football??

That’s been indicated in the report 👍 Timing is key.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 11:53 - Apr 20 with 820 viewsdobjack2

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:42 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

That’s been indicated in the report 👍 Timing is key.

From the official site. Perhaps the quotes attributed to Williams could be relevant for whatever reason.

Luke Williams says he is excited about the opportunity the summer holds for Swansea City as the current campaign nears its conclusion.

The 2023-24 season has proved a challenging one for the Swans, with head coach Williams being at the helm since his January appointment.

Attempting to implement a new style of play halfway through a gruelling Championship schedule has not been easy, but there have been signs of encouragement, particularly in the recent improvement in home form and away wins against the likes of Hull City and Sunderland

But, while the on-pitch focus remains firmly on the final three games of the current season, Williams is positive about what strides can be made during the summer and a first full pre-season in charge.

“I am excited, we have an opportunity,” he said.

“We all have to be really excited about trying to get a really competitive group of players together and having a clear identity and way of playing.

“We will see how far that takes us. That has to be exciting for everyone.

“We have to be accurate in the work we do as a group of people, in terms of assessing the players and the personalities we are going to have here.

“We want to make sure the people we have here are the right fit.”
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:44 - Apr 20 with 785 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 11:53 - Apr 20 by dobjack2

From the official site. Perhaps the quotes attributed to Williams could be relevant for whatever reason.

Luke Williams says he is excited about the opportunity the summer holds for Swansea City as the current campaign nears its conclusion.

The 2023-24 season has proved a challenging one for the Swans, with head coach Williams being at the helm since his January appointment.

Attempting to implement a new style of play halfway through a gruelling Championship schedule has not been easy, but there have been signs of encouragement, particularly in the recent improvement in home form and away wins against the likes of Hull City and Sunderland

But, while the on-pitch focus remains firmly on the final three games of the current season, Williams is positive about what strides can be made during the summer and a first full pre-season in charge.

“I am excited, we have an opportunity,” he said.

“We all have to be really excited about trying to get a really competitive group of players together and having a clear identity and way of playing.

“We will see how far that takes us. That has to be exciting for everyone.

“We have to be accurate in the work we do as a group of people, in terms of assessing the players and the personalities we are going to have here.

“We want to make sure the people we have here are the right fit.”

Don’t think Mykola fits the desires of Lukey.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 14:33 - Apr 20 with 742 viewsQJumpingJack

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:44 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

he is on the bench today so lets see if he is given some game time.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 15:54 - Apr 20 with 692 viewsunion_jack

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 14:33 - Apr 20 by QJumpingJack

he is on the bench today so lets see if he is given some game time.

Could have been just the guy we needed instead if Cullen with that missed header. I really hope he gets on today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 650 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 15:54 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Could have been just the guy we needed instead if Cullen with that missed header. I really hope he gets on today.

Didn’t even get his tracksuit off.

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:48 - Apr 20 with 617 viewsunion_jack

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 17:39 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t even get his tracksuit off.

No real surprise though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 573 viewsonehunglow

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 12:44 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Now wouod have been the time to try him and see how bad he is .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:44 - Apr 20 with 545 viewsWhiterockin

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:40 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Now wouod have been the time to try him and see how bad he is .

As I have said previously. There is no way he is going to play, if he does and scores the backlash towards the club for not playing him more would be unbelievable.
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 19:17 - Apr 20 with 493 viewsGixerJack

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 18:44 - Apr 20 by Whiterockin

As I have said previously. There is no way he is going to play, if he does and scores the backlash towards the club for not playing him more would be unbelievable.

I’m starting to think the same
Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 20:34 - Apr 20 with 446 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mykola Kukharevych : International man of mystery ! A real Pro Star … on 15:54 - Apr 20 by union_jack

Cullen misses headers every week. This is why he cannot be the main no 9.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024