Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 42323 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 with 2865 viewsQuillPenRiot

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 by Tonto

How long injury time?

6 min
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Apr 1 with 2790 viewsR_from_afar

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:31 - Apr 1 by qprd

scored from a corner

i can die in peace

Post of the year!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 1 with 2631 views1BobbyHazell

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 1 by traininvain

I could see his logic in getting Armstrong on at half time- Swansea were dominating possession and we looked more likely to get something on the break. The mistake was leaving Dykes on the pitch as he was a complete passenger and we couldn’t get out of our half hence Marti corrected this by getting Anderson and Hayden on and hey presto we scored soon thereafter.

Agree 100%
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 1 with 2600 viewsJimmyR

Sincs finally gets a foul given for him, and a goal from a corner!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 2179 viewsQuillPenRiot

GET IN!!!!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 2167 viewsMatch82

Get the fck in. Now we believe.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 2150 viewsR_from_afar

FT 0-1. Get in !

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 1 with 2146 viewsqprxtc

Yakky facking dah!!!
Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 2136 viewsDorse

Yup. It is glorious.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Apr 1 with 2050 viewsRs_Holy

Bit lucky today but WTF!… mom = JCS 10/10 performance … that’ll do nicely
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 2022 viewsstrikerace

Wow, can't remember the last time we won and did not play all the good.
Tremendous win for the table, 6 clear now and in 16th
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1999 viewsflynnbo

Brilliant result! COYRs!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1998 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Sweet 16th
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1980 viewsaston_hoop

Some excellent defensive performances across the pitch today. JCS and Cook magnificent, Sam Field superb. Hayden made a huge difference when he came on too. Great Easter. Nosebleed territory now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 1966 viewstraininvain

Superb. Some big performances throughout the team but JCS was immense and motm for me.

Marti Cifuentes what a man.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1960 viewsHooping_Mad

Been a big critic of Begovic but he was MOM for me today. Great defensive performance from Fox as well.

3 more points and I think we're safe.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1942 viewsToast_R

The R's are staying up!
Well, it would take some collapse from now on not to.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 1921 viewsGloucs_R

That's a huge win. Huge.

I honestly thought we were dead and buried before Marti joined. What an absolute turnaround.

4 more points and I think we are safe.

Poll: Are we staying up?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 3003 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What a result. Beat Wednesday on Saturday and we're nearly there.

Hayden is such a good player. Can't believe we swapped him in for Dozzell. Deal of the century.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 3012 viewskensalriser

Dug that out and now back in the promised land of 16th.

Well done to everyone that travelled.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 3010 viewsw7r

Well done Rangers - what a fantastic Easter!

Some really solid performances today.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 1 with 2968 viewsted_hendrix

We've been burgling In Swansea today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 2939 viewsJimmyR

Truly an Easter Miracle. MC doing really well to use the whole team. A bit of fortune they didn’t score tfb
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 2906 viewsDylanP

Great win. The Rs are coming good at the right time. Six points clear of relegation. 16th place in the league.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 2840 views1BobbyHazell

Ah, this feels amazing. Feeling very confident about survival now. Knock over Wednesday and we can start thinking about next year.

Big shout out to the brilliant new set piece tactic of Aim For Jimmy Dunne, transformational!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024