Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Family courts 18:35 - Sep 4 with 2043 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many scandals are we going to have under this Tory government,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66531409
Family courts on 18:46 - Sep 4 with 2032 viewsmajorraglan

Some of the cases outlined in that article are horrendous and I sympathise with the women and their families, but in many cases it’s far from being clear cut and straight forward. In the past we’ve seen Father for Justice campaign for access to their children after having been prevented for having contact, there have also been cases where unfounded allegations have been made by one parent to prevent the other having contact.
I know of several fathers who no longer have access to their kids after the mothers made life extremely difficult for them and “turned the kids against them.”

Every case has to be considered on its own merits.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2023 18:47]
Family courts on 18:56 - Sep 4 with 2013 viewsWingstandwood

It's broken country, nothing works like it did a few decades back.

Read yesterday that 10 million calls were left unanswered by HRMC. Add to that G.P appointment/triage lines closing within 5 minutes of 2 hour allocated operational times, NHS dentistry on its last legs, ambulances taking over a day to turn up, police stations closed, bus services axed completely or limited to one bus every 2 hours, small community hospitals closed, U.K border force not protecting borders anymore, U.K armed forces at threadbare strength. etc, etc, etc.

The question I often ponder is what will things be like in another 10 years????

Argus!

Family courts on 18:57 - Sep 4 with 2011 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 18:46 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

Some of the cases outlined in that article are horrendous and I sympathise with the women and their families, but in many cases it’s far from being clear cut and straight forward. In the past we’ve seen Father for Justice campaign for access to their children after having been prevented for having contact, there have also been cases where unfounded allegations have been made by one parent to prevent the other having contact.
I know of several fathers who no longer have access to their kids after the mothers made life extremely difficult for them and “turned the kids against them.”

Yes but even so, should a child be forced to live with a parent who is a convicted child abuser?

Many cases are far from being clear cut, agreed, what about those cases that seem very clear cut to anybody BUT the family courts?
Family courts on 19:00 - Sep 4 with 2007 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 18:56 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

Read yesterday that 10 million calls were left unanswered by HRMC. Add to that G.P appointment/triage lines closing within 5 minutes of 2 hour allocated operational times, NHS dentistry on its last legs, ambulances taking over a day to turn up, police stations closed, bus services axed completely or limited to one bus every 2 hours, small community hospitals closed, U.K border force not protecting borders anymore, U.K armed forces at threadbare strength. etc, etc, etc.

I hope to be around to find out!
Family courts on 19:21 - Sep 4 with 1972 viewstrampie

Family courts on 19:00 - Sep 4 by SullutaCreturned

I hope to be around to find out!

"How many scandals are we going to have under this Tory government", you ask, yet you don't think we are as corrupt as African countries, so is there a problem over here or not ?
Do you think we are fine because you think we are less corrupt than African countries?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Family courts on 20:15 - Sep 4 with 1963 viewsGwyn737

It does feel a little bit like everything has gone to pot.

We’ve had the financial crash, followed by austerity, followed by covid and now the Ukraine war.

10 years down the line is a real worry.
Family courts on 20:20 - Sep 4 with 1960 viewsGwyn737

Family courts on 18:46 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

I see it regularly from both sides although as Cat says, where there are convictions for violence it can be a little more clean cut.

Issues often happens when there’s an acrimonious split.

I always feel for the police whose time gets wasted as parents report one on other in an ongoing game of one-upmanship, again picking up the slack where social work support is lacking.
Family courts on 20:22 - Sep 4 with 1935 viewstrampie

We are in a mess, big time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Family courts on 20:23 - Sep 4 with 1931 viewstrampie

Family courts on 20:15 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

It does feel a little bit like everything has gone to pot.

We’ve had the financial crash, followed by austerity, followed by covid and now the Ukraine war.

10 years down the line is a real worry.

Yes indeed.

Family courts on 22:39 - Sep 4 with 1880 viewscontroversial_jack

I know some fathers that shouldn’t have access to their kids
Family courts on 18:19 - Sep 5 with 1812 viewstheloneranger

State Sanctioned Abuse!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Family courts on 18:35 - Sep 5 with 1808 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 20:20 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

I see it regularly from both sides although as Cat says, where there are convictions for violence it can be a little more clean cut.

Issues often happens when there’s an acrimonious split.

I always feel for the police whose time gets wasted as parents report one on other in an ongoing game of one-upmanship, again picking up the slack where social work support is lacking.

Issues I have personal experience of, an acrimonious split that was still being argued over 30 years later.

Family court got it wrong back then and it seems it is still getting it wrong.
Family courts on 23:16 - Sep 10 with 1681 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Depends if we ever get our civil servants and public sector workers back ti work. Over 50% two years after the private sector returned to work.

The public sector now produces 6.5% less than it did in 2019 before the pandemic. This is despite the fact the public sector now has an extra 100,000 employees.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Family courts on 23:28 - Sep 10 with 1667 viewsmajorraglan

Family courts on 23:16 - Sep 10 by felixstowe_jack

Depends if we ever get our civil servants and public sector workers back ti work. Over 50% two years after the private sector returned to work.

The public sector now produces 6.5% less than it did in 2019 before the pandemic. This is despite the fact the public sector now has an extra 100,000 employees.

But our government ministers are telling us WFH is not having an adverse impact on efficiency. Mogg sand Boris looking for sound bites to deflect from their woeful performance in government. Our public sector has been butchered, policing, the courts, the NHS, HMRC all underperforming.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/work-from-home-boris-johnson-jaco
Family courts on 17:34 - Sep 11 with 1599 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 23:28 - Sep 10 by majorraglan

But our government ministers are telling us WFH is not having an adverse impact on efficiency. Mogg sand Boris looking for sound bites to deflect from their woeful performance in government. Our public sector has been butchered, policing, the courts, the NHS, HMRC all underperforming.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/work-from-home-boris-johnson-jaco

It is an enigma, we are taxed more heavily than we have ever been, the price of everything is much higher than before covid so the treasury must be raking it in and yet there is no money for anything.

All we get are evermore cuts to important services.

Makes you wonder where the money is going.
Family courts on 17:47 - Sep 11 with 1591 viewsKeithHaynes

Agenda of one against the agenda of another.
Always an issue in court.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Family courts on 18:09 - Sep 11 with 1575 viewsgadgetuk

Family courts on 17:34 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

It is an enigma, we are taxed more heavily than we have ever been, the price of everything is much higher than before covid so the treasury must be raking it in and yet there is no money for anything.

I am now of an opinion that this government is doing most of this on purpose - pitting the haves against the have nots whilst the have everythings get richer and richer.
Family courts on 19:24 - Sep 11 with 1556 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 17:47 - Sep 11 by KeithHaynes

Agenda of one against the agenda of another.
Always an issue in court.

That's exactly what my parents were like. They both stood up incourt and told lies. I was tld years later by my aunty.

My father was a heavy drinker who went off with another woman, my mother a rampant alcoholic. The rest of the story is a little too personal to post on here and it's all bad. Apart from my sister.
Family courts on 21:18 - Sep 11 with 1529 viewsmajorraglan

Family courts on 17:34 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

We’re being squeezed. The really well off have their accountants and loop holes to avoid paying tax while many companies that used to pay corporation tax are now funnelling their proceeds out of the country and paying very little tax. Money is going out of the country and not a lot is coming the other way.
Family courts on 22:43 - Sep 11 with 1510 viewsJack_Meoff

Family courts on 18:09 - Sep 11 by gadgetuk

I am now of an opinion that this government is doing most of this on purpose - pitting the haves against the have nots whilst the have everythings get richer and richer.

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that this isn't an entirely new strategy for the ruling classes.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Family courts on 20:02 - Sep 12 with 1447 viewsSullutaCreturned

Family courts on 22:43 - Sep 11 by Jack_Meoff

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that this isn't an entirely new strategy for the ruling classes.

Out on a limb? Come on, you know you are on very solid ground.

Divide and conquer, it's alwayys been the way.
Family courts on 21:08 - Sep 12 with 1421 viewsKeithHaynes

Family courts on 19:24 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

That's exactly what my parents were like. They both stood up incourt and told lies. I was tld years later by my aunty.

My father was a heavy drinker who went off with another woman, my mother a rampant alcoholic. The rest of the story is a little too personal to post on here and it's all bad. Apart from my sister.

Thanks for sharing 🙏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Family courts on 23:44 - Sep 12 with 1384 viewsonehunglow

Family courts on 19:24 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

Incredible .
Not sure what to say but felt it was worth acknowledgement because that is a very personal but relevant contribution
Bravo

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024