Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Key bid 13:37 - Jun 25 with 2003 viewsKeithHaynes

From Football Insider 247
Swansea have made an undisclosed bid for Key and are prepared to go to tribunal if need be, while West Brom and Plymouth are both trying to find an agreement with Exeter. The right-back came through the academy at Exeter and spent just one season away from the club in 2018-19 during a loan spell at non-league side Tiverton Town.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Josh Key bid on 14:11 - Jun 25 with 1938 viewsSullutaCreturned

if it comes down to a pi$$ing contest I think WBA will win. he's highly rated tho so would possibly be a decent signing.
Josh Key bid on 14:23 - Jun 25 with 1910 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Key bid on 14:11 - Jun 25 by SullutaCreturned

if it comes down to a pi$$ing contest I think WBA will win. he's highly rated tho so would possibly be a decent signing.

It was explained in anther thread. Their (WBA) income excluding gate receipts and commercial are the same as Swansea's and they have extra "dead wood" players to shift on big wages.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Josh Key bid on 14:51 - Jun 25 with 1860 viewsSullutaCreturned

Josh Key bid on 14:23 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

It was explained in anther thread. Their (WBA) income excluding gate receipts and commercial are the same as Swansea's and they have extra "dead wood" players to shift on big wages.

Well that's a silly thing to say. Gate receipts and commercial income are quite a big thing mind. WBA's home crowds are several thousands hgher than ours and ther owners net worth is above 2 billion. I bet their sponsorship deals are bigger too.

I do it sometimes too, post without thinking but saying we have the same income if you exclude the clubs two massive income streams is a tad.....well, y'know.
Josh Key bid on 16:23 - Jun 25 with 1741 viewsBadlands

Josh Key bid on 14:51 - Jun 25 by SullutaCreturned

Well that's a silly thing to say. Gate receipts and commercial income are quite a big thing mind. WBA's home crowds are several thousands hgher than ours and ther owners net worth is above 2 billion. I bet their sponsorship deals are bigger too.

I do it sometimes too, post without thinking but saying we have the same income if you exclude the clubs two massive income streams is a tad.....well, y'know.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2023/04/05/ch
Not so rosy as you imply.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Josh Key bid on 16:39 - Jun 25 with 1693 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Key bid on 14:51 - Jun 25 by SullutaCreturned

You make the mistake of assuming the wealth of the owners equates to football spending.

Kaplan, Levien, Silverstein and Morris are fabulously rich. They want to make a profit. Profit is good even in south Wales. Not like WA but enough to compete if they were so minded.

Our communities struggle with 'profit' and equate it to dodgy practice because they lack talent. An untalented person cannot make a profit without cheating.

Huw Jenkins and Mr Morgan had a talent in business The 'failed roofer' found his talent at SCFC. They had the secret formula of making money and growing a club in football. Fans have their own ownership group and they have performed very poorly not understanding "profit". If profit was their driver they would now be worth £30m plus with an impressive property portfolio or other investments allowed in their model rules.

Billionaire Showbiz guru Reynolds hope to emulate them with a bigger budget and media spin off. It will be extremely difficult for them as they do not have the talent of Jenkins Morgan.

I will have to research WBA but i do not get the impression they spend like Newcastle or Man city. They like Swnsea want to make profits.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Josh Key bid on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 1395 viewsSullutaCreturned

Josh Key bid on 16:39 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You make the mistake of assuming the wealth of the owners equates to football spending.

Kaplan, Levien, Silverstein and Morris are fabulously rich. They want to make a profit. Profit is good even in south Wales. Not like WA but enough to compete if they were so minded.

Our communities struggle with 'profit' and equate it to dodgy practice because they lack talent. An untalented person cannot make a profit without cheating.

Huw Jenkins and Mr Morgan had a talent in business The 'failed roofer' found his talent at SCFC. They had the secret formula of making money and growing a club in football. Fans have their own ownership group and they have performed very poorly not understanding "profit". If profit was their driver they would now be worth £30m plus with an impressive property portfolio or other investments allowed in their model rules.

Billionaire Showbiz guru Reynolds hope to emulate them with a bigger budget and media spin off. It will be extremely difficult for them as they do not have the talent of Jenkins Morgan.

I will have to research WBA but i do not get the impression they spend like Newcastle or Man city. They like Swnsea want to make profits.

OK, a rich owner can and often does equate to spending Man City, Chelsea...Wrexham. I don't expect our owners t spend a lot but some do and who knows what WBA will do, if they really want this player they may outbid us, to deny its possible is silly. Even if thy match our bid the player may choose them as a bigger club with better prospects, it happens.

An untalented person can make a profit through hard work. Even talented people cheat, Ronaldo, Neymar...Dele Alli.

Nobody spends like Man City or the Toon, their owners are insanely rich but clubs do spend more than they should at times. that;s how so many are in financial hardship.

Why bring up our previous owners again, you are a proper......you choose my words!
Josh Key bid on 16:49 - Jun 26 with 1009 viewseddie71

Josh Key bid on 16:39 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

"Our communities struggle with 'profit' and equate it to dodgy practice because they lack talent. An untalented person cannot make a profit without cheating."

I would respectfully suggest its opportunity and possibly confidence they lack.
Josh Key bid on 18:27 - Jun 26 with 891 viewsSullutaCreturned

Josh Key bid on 16:49 - Jun 26 by eddie71

"Our communities struggle with 'profit' and equate it to dodgy practice because they lack talent. An untalented person cannot make a profit without cheating."

I would respectfully suggest its opportunity and possibly confidence they lack.

You have to remeber something, Res loves to denigrate the people of Swansea and South West Wales.

It fuels my belief that he is either insanely silly or a WUM from another part of Wales. Specially as so many of his posts betray the fact that he is genuinely no cleverer than many on here though he seems to think he is.

My stupidity is well documented
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024