Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts 13:20 - May 30 with 4099 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60295/swansea-city-reluc

See a penny pick it up, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 18:06 - May 31 with 689 viewseddie71

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 10:54 - May 31 by Badlands

None of these good enough for Swansea (according to some)
https://www.squawka.com/en/outright-markets/top-10-best-out-of-work-managers/

Strange Post.

Do you think our American overlords would sanction a move for any of those.

I am expecting Greg Bernhalter myself.
Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 19:30 - May 31 with 613 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 18:09 - May 30 by Whiterockin

I think its an excellent approach if it works, but could be seen as shortsightedness if it fails. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.

It depends who is available and out of work with no names we have no idea really.

Sounds good to me if we can find the right one.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 21:07 - May 31 with 537 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 08:17 - May 31 by Dr_Winston

So what people are saying is that if we paid £200,000 for Ian Evatt they'd be happier than if we appointed Patrick Vieira because he was free?

Now if we put that on twitter it would be a massacre 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 21:15 - May 31 with 525 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 08:17 - May 31 by Dr_Winston

So what people are saying is that if we paid £200,000 for Ian Evatt they'd be happier than if we appointed Patrick Vieira because he was free?

it's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying we should appoint the best person for the job regardless of if they cost 200k or are free. Obviously they have to fit our wage structure too.
Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 05:34 - Jun 1 with 442 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City reluctant to waste money on paying up managerial contracts on 21:07 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

Now if we put that on twitter it would be a massacre 😂

Very true Keith I am not on twitter no intention of joining either.

But it has always baffled me why so many believe the crap on there.
It's as if oh it's on twitter it must be true totally bonkers.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024