Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greg Berhalter 13:26 - May 26 with 2626 viewsKeithHaynes

Another one.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Greg Berhalter on 13:52 - May 26 with 2556 viewsOptimisticJack

Like the sound of this possible appointment too.

Optimisticjack

Greg Berhalter on 14:00 - May 26 with 2544 viewsBadlands

TBH the only name mentioned I'd worry about is Nathan Jones. although Toshack and Cooper were from over there neither overtly supported Cardiff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Greg Berhalter on 14:10 - May 26 with 2518 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

“ On January 3, 2023, Berhalter issued a statement saying that in 1991, he had kicked his future wife in the legs after an argument. ”

It’s a no from me.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Greg Berhalter on 14:18 - May 26 with 2503 viewsbuilthjack

Bob Bradley Ish.
No.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Greg Berhalter on 14:51 - May 26 with 2460 viewseddie71

Only previous experience in europe taking Hammersby backwards in the Swedish second divison before being sacked for lacking an attacking plan.

I would rather Nathan Jones.
Greg Berhalter on 15:20 - May 26 with 2388 viewsraynor94

Sincerely hope not

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Greg Berhalter on 18:11 - May 26 with 2191 viewsSullutaCreturned

it's a no from me too. At the very least I want a coach/manager who knows what the EFL is about.

I dont want another American coach coming here if they end up like Bradley, to my mind he chose the team by Tombola, he kept spinning that box and we kept getting worse.

I'm not sure he'd leave Plumouth to come here, given they are stable and we are yet again a basket case but Schumacher, I'd have him. Would the owners even pay out what it takes to get him though so he's a no too.
Greg Berhalter on 18:28 - May 26 with 2153 viewsReslovenSwan1

Greg Berhalter on 18:11 - May 26 by SullutaCreturned

it's a no from me too. At the very least I want a coach/manager who knows what the EFL is about.

I dont want another American coach coming here if they end up like Bradley, to my mind he chose the team by Tombola, he kept spinning that box and we kept getting worse.

I'm not sure he'd leave Plumouth to come here, given they are stable and we are yet again a basket case but Schumacher, I'd have him. Would the owners even pay out what it takes to get him though so he's a no too.

Swansea is not a basket case. It just have weak minded whinging fans.

It is a club with two vacancies that need filling.

Fans continually run down the club then see Man city and Arsenal want two of its contracted players and fans say "I did not realise he was so good".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Greg Berhalter on 19:02 - May 26 with 2112 viewsSullutaCreturned

Greg Berhalter on 18:28 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea is not a basket case. It just have weak minded whinging fans.

It is a club with two vacancies that need filling.

Fans continually run down the club then see Man city and Arsenal want two of its contracted players and fans say "I did not realise he was so good".

Love him or loathe him, we have just lost a manager because of broken promises from our owners. We, as fans, have been led down a path that has proven to be unstable, there have been lies, deceptions, troublesome players, behind the scenes arguments and stupid social media posts.

Basket case seems apt to me.

It seems ironic for fans to be called weak minded by you, the king of poor assumptions, the prince of peacockery who thinks himself brighter than other fans, the person who comes up with ever more ridiculous, hypothetical situations to try and make an argument when the hypothetical situation is nthing like the reality.

You really mustbtry harder 3/10
Greg Berhalter on 20:54 - May 26 with 2006 viewsFireboy2

Greg Berhalter on 19:02 - May 26 by SullutaCreturned

Love him or loathe him, we have just lost a manager because of broken promises from our owners. We, as fans, have been led down a path that has proven to be unstable, there have been lies, deceptions, troublesome players, behind the scenes arguments and stupid social media posts.

It seems ironic for fans to be called weak minded by you, the king of poor assumptions, the prince of peacockery who thinks himself brighter than other fans, the person who comes up with ever more ridiculous, hypothetical situations to try and make an argument when the hypothetical situation is nthing like the reality.

Peacockery 🤣🤣🤣
Greg Berhalter on 21:39 - May 26 with 1962 viewsBadlands

🥱🥱

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Greg Berhalter on 00:15 - May 27 with 1849 viewsReslovenSwan1

Greg Berhalter on 20:54 - May 26 by Fireboy2

Peacockery 🤣🤣🤣

"You know what we are". Dead right I am a lot better than the rabble that sings that ethnically themed filth.

"Dancing to the tune of the English racist pipers". I called it. I am not a peacock just an ordinary bloke with decent standards. The same rabble time absolutely appalled at the abuse given to a black man in Spain. Hypocrisy on stilts.

Greg Berhalter on 09:43 - May 27 with 1679 viewsSullutaCreturned

Greg Berhalter on 00:15 - May 27 by ReslovenSwan1

"You know what we are". Dead right I am a lot better than the rabble that sings that ethnically themed filth.

"Dancing to the tune of the English racist pipers". I called it. I am not a peacock just an ordinary bloke with decent standards. The same rabble time absolutely appalled at the abuse given to a black man in Spain. Hypocrisy on stilts.

Decent standards eh, is thst why tou called thousands of people weak minded? is that why 9several times) you have claime to be cleverer than other swansea fans even though what you've posted has been nonsense?

Sounds like peacockery and arrogance to me.

I can hold my hands up and say quite openly I'm not the brightest spark, there are cleverer people than me posting on here and there are others who know much more about football than myself also. You are not one of them.

Maybe you want to invent another hypothetical situation to prove you are?

PS, I do don't do racism. How does something that happened in Spain mak people who are not racists, hypocrites?

Surely it is hypocrisy for an ordinary bloke with decent standards to throw so many insults at people hes never met? You see a few posts from a tiny minority on here and you label thousands of people weak minded...hypocrisy indeed.

PPS, it's "WE know who we are" and it's called owning it, it's why some Black people call themselves the "N" word, to own it and take the power away from the racists.

Personally I've never molested a sheep though there have been a few monsters along the way.
Greg Berhalter on 11:34 - May 27 with 1636 viewsReslovenSwan1

Greg Berhalter on 09:43 - May 27 by SullutaCreturned

Decent standards eh, is thst why tou called thousands of people weak minded? is that why 9several times) you have claime to be cleverer than other swansea fans even though what you've posted has been nonsense?

Sounds like peacockery and arrogance to me.

I can hold my hands up and say quite openly I'm not the brightest spark, there are cleverer people than me posting on here and there are others who know much more about football than myself also. You are not one of them.

Maybe you want to invent another hypothetical situation to prove you are?

PS, I do don't do racism. How does something that happened in Spain mak people who are not racists, hypocrites?

Surely it is hypocrisy for an ordinary bloke with decent standards to throw so many insults at people hes never met? You see a few posts from a tiny minority on here and you label thousands of people weak minded...hypocrisy indeed.

PPS, it's "WE know who we are" and it's called owning it, it's why some Black people call themselves the "N" word, to own it and take the power away from the racists.

Personally I've never molested a sheep though there have been a few monsters along the way.

You call Swansea fans "owning it".

I call it Swansea fans "revelling in it" and as a Proud Welshman find it offensive and depressing. I am not alone. I would guess 25% of Welsh people are similarly disgusted.

If you "own it" I would argue Swansea fans who indulge in this filth are "intrinsically prone to ethnic slurs". It is an ethnic slur. In law the target does not matter because the law deals in logic.

I do not see the Ghanaian football team owning it and using the N word.

Swansea city have seen more abuse of its players than any team in the UK it seems to me. Obafemi, Whittaker, Dhanda, Williams Cabango. It s this a coincidence? Some of these incident were away fans "joining in the ethnic slur fun" perhaps? For a bone head it it is a small jump for sheep to monkey.

Swansea fans need to clean up their act.
[Post edited 27 May 2023 12:43]

Greg Berhalter on 17:51 - May 27 with 1531 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Greg Berhalter on 18:09 - May 27 with 1495 viewsFireboy2

Greg Berhalter on 17:51 - May 27 by KeithHaynes

Good news.
Greg Berhalter on 20:15 - May 27 with 1425 viewspencoedjack

I think you are a very decent poster but why is it it constantly the owners fault?

Martin has been backed excluding Jan when I wouldn’t have given him a penny but wold of sacked him.

Martin is looking after Martin & our fans are lapping it up.
Greg Berhalter on 20:41 - May 27 with 1393 viewsFireboy2

Greg Berhalter on 20:15 - May 27 by pencoedjack

I think you are a very decent poster but why is it it constantly the owners fault?

Martin has been backed excluding Jan when I wouldn’t have given him a penny but wold of sacked him.

The owners would never sack Martin as it would cost them and that is something they will not do.
Greg Berhalter on 20:45 - May 27 with 1387 viewsguthrieintherain

Lapping what up Penc

I started following the Swans about the same time as you.
Next season will be my 48th and I am not much older than that.

Martin had my support when he was the manager,but I twigged pretty early on he was full of bull.

Still supported him though as I thought if he succeeds so do the club and thats what all of us want Swansea to do well.

Now he has gone I want the new manager whoever he is to do well.

Yes Martin was putting his own career before the club with his stubborness we narrowly missed out on the Play offs.

But say what you like you cannot blame the owners for him going Southampton will pay him more he will have a bigger budget and lived on the South Coast for years it suited him.

In hindsight I am glad we never backed him in January.

Football needs to be for the now though processes are a load of Tosh.
A way of avoiding accountability and getting a better paid job later on but I cottoned onto that pretty early on.

But whoever is the next manager or whatever players put on our shirt will get my support.

But I am no fan boy they don't exist in my opinion.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Greg Berhalter on 21:06 - May 27 with 1354 viewsSullutaCreturned

Oh I am a Martin cynic too, I have been critical of him for a fair while but still the owners have to carry some of that baggage.

It's not really disputable, Penc, the owners have made promises then reneged on them. They did it to Cooper too. They have made some very sound financial decisions but they have also made bad decisions, what happened this season wasnt just Martin's fault.
Greg Berhalter on 12:30 - May 30 with 1034 viewswhiterock

Who did we need in January? the team was good enough, had Martin changed tact and started the mini run sooner, we would have made the play offs, with something to spare, easy to blame the owners for everything that doesn't work but whilst we'd all keep Martin now, would we have at the end of March?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024