Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall merchandise 16:55 - Dec 20 with 8755 viewsMillwise

Hi all a friend of mine has 50k of Millwall merchandise he needs to get rid of . It is all top quality clothing hoodies, t shirts , pyjamas , dressing gowns etc all sizes looking to shift the lot open to serious offers pictures on request .
Millwall merchandise on 08:57 - Dec 22 with 1068 viewsDWQPR

Millwall merchandise on 08:00 - Dec 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Odd request from Mrs PH, but have you got any of those sexy negligees like wot that Arab geezer put on Messi, with ‘Falklands ‘82 Millwall on Tour - No surrender Che’ wrote on it left in stock?

Will pay in used non-sequential folding.

DM asap

What the fùck was all that about?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Millwall merchandise on 09:28 - Dec 22 with 1002 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Millwall merchandise on 08:57 - Dec 22 by DWQPR

What the fùck was all that about?

Merely seeking to capture the zeitgeist of the thread, and justapose it with historical and recent context with an underlying tone of mockery of the subject matter.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Millwall merchandise on 12:43 - Dec 22 with 881 viewsDannyPaddox

… proper taking the bisht.
Millwall merchandise on 13:45 - Dec 22 with 803 viewsDWQPR

Millwall merchandise on 09:28 - Dec 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Merely seeking to capture the zeitgeist of the thread, and justapose it with historical and recent context with an underlying tone of mockery of the subject matter.

No, I was talking about that weird negligee thing that Messi donned to collect the trophy?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Millwall merchandise on 14:35 - Dec 22 with 760 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Millwall merchandise on 13:45 - Dec 22 by DWQPR

No, I was talking about that weird negligee thing that Messi donned to collect the trophy?

The black bisht worm in Qatar is reserved for the highest ranking officials and members of the ruling Al Thani family.

I suspect they were trying to convey similar standing to Messi. However, in my mind, they should have shown respect to the Argentine colours/shirt, and as a stroke of symbolism, it somewhat backfired in my view.

That said, it was less offensive as Infantino hogging the process, and Macron muscling into proceedings. No one wanted his overly burdened presence and, unless I’m mistaken, Mbappe has been quite critical of the little man.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Millwall merchandise on 14:55 - Dec 22 with 723 viewsDannyPaddox

Similar thing happened in Mexico 1970 when Pele was groomed for the far-left Zapatista party.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024