Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS workers not happy 12:56 - Jan 23 with 13602 viewsGoldenBear

Protests against mandatory vaccines. Not going down to well it seems. Looks like the Government have underestimated how this has gone down with them.
NHS workers not happy on 19:31 - Jan 28 with 1328 viewsjack_lord

Isn't it the point of the decorated scientific institutions to produce accurate and legitimate data? I guess that in one example of why ordinary Jo wouldn't challenge them. Whilst we have MI5 and 6 etc; the medical laboratories aren't really pat of some camouflage, surely?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

NHS workers not happy on 21:01 - Jan 28 with 1301 viewsA_Fans_Dad

NHS workers not happy on 19:31 - Jan 28 by jack_lord

Isn't it the point of the decorated scientific institutions to produce accurate and legitimate data? I guess that in one example of why ordinary Jo wouldn't challenge them. Whilst we have MI5 and 6 etc; the medical laboratories aren't really pat of some camouflage, surely?

You have raised a good point.
The US VAERs system is there to log information for use by the CDC, the FDA and the Vacccine Manufacturers for reporting purposes.
The same applies to the UK Yellow Crad system and EU EudraVigilance system.
It should be up to those organisations to ensure that the data is accurate.

The CDC, EU and WHO all publish data from those systems.
The Vaccine Manufacturer Pfizer used them and accepted their veracity in their 2 Month report on their vaccine rollout.

Yet people say that this data cannot be trusted even though Pfizer accepts and reports them for their vaccine.

Yet the official narrative is not allowed to be challenged by anyone who is not na "expert".
NHS workers not happy on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 1275 viewsScotia

NHS workers not happy on 16:26 - Jan 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Sealion.
Have you ever written a computer program to analyse the Statistical Process Control of a production line?
Have you ever written a computer program to calulate the Statistical Capability of a Machine's Critical dimensions?
Have you ever used used statistics in the process of of an 8 disciplined investigation?
If haven't don't try and tell me I don't understand even simpler statistics, because I have done all 3 of them.
Whereas you have shown you can't even tell the difference between 3 and 6.
No more attempts to answer your bullshit questions.

What a pile of utter nonsense. It just sounds like a job application to work in a factory to me.

My questions are only based on your posts.

Please answer them. I wil keep asking.

That's just more diversion.I don't care what you've done as a hobby. You don't understand what you've posted on here. I'm beginning to think that you are just a bit thick.

Answer the question. Show everyone.

Why does the vaccine appear to be so effective after one dose?

You raised it, you answer it.
NHS workers not happy on 00:21 - Jan 31 with 1194 viewsmajorraglan

Telegraph is reporting the Government are going to do a U Turn on mandatory vaccinations for NHS staff as it will cripple the NHS in England.

Who'd have thought it eh? Anyone with any sense that's for sure. Not going in to the rights or wrongs, but it was pulling it was always on the cards.
NHS workers not happy on 14:17 - Jan 31 with 1123 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FOIA requests get to the truth as we have seen before.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKXqjtzXMAI8Gau?format=jpg&name=small

I wonder how many of the 14 were vaccinated within the previous 14 days.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 14:18]
NHS workers not happy on 14:21 - Jan 31 with 1121 viewshobo

NHS workers not happy on 00:21 - Jan 31 by majorraglan

Telegraph is reporting the Government are going to do a U Turn on mandatory vaccinations for NHS staff as it will cripple the NHS in England.

Who'd have thought it eh? Anyone with any sense that's for sure. Not going in to the rights or wrongs, but it was pulling it was always on the cards.

Got to feel for those who've had this stuff injecting in to them purely out of fear for losing their job. Absolutely vile, and a we need a full investigation into those who originally wanted to implement the rule
NHS workers not happy on 19:31 - Jan 31 with 1066 viewsGoldenBear

I see The FIA are at it now.
NHS workers not happy on 20:49 - Jan 31 with 1035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NHS workers not happy on 19:31 - Jan 31 by GoldenBear

I see The FIA are at it now.

FIA??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

NHS workers not happy on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 1024 viewsGoldenBear

NHS workers not happy on 20:49 - Jan 31 by Brynmill_Jack

FIA??

https://m.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/motor-sport/fia-to-introduce-mandato
NHS workers not happy on 23:03 - Jan 31 with 988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NHS workers not happy on 21:11 - Jan 31 by GoldenBear

https://m.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/motor-sport/fia-to-introduce-mandato

Ah cheers. For a moment I’d thought you’d left the T off the end

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NHS workers not happy on 15:22 - Feb 2 with 936 viewsA_Fans_Dad

UK Judge agrees with UK ONS to hide under 18s Vaccine injuries and deaths.

What possible reason can they have?
NHS workers not happy on 15:57 - Feb 2 with 916 viewsScotia

NHS workers not happy on 15:22 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

I supect because nutcases would bombard families of recently deceased children alleging the vaccine had killed them without having any grounds whatsoever to do so. It says the ONS has those figures, but of course the number could be zero. Given the tiny number of vaccine deaths I suspect its is.

Don't forget you put a link up on here claiming that a vaccine had killed a Welsh child months before vaccination had been rolled out to that age group.

The ONS publish the full analysis here.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
NHS workers not happy on 16:36 - Feb 2 with 908 viewsfelixstowe_jack

NHS workers not happy on 15:22 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Wonder if they publish the number of unvaccinated children who have died of covoid.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

NHS workers not happy on 16:40 - Feb 2 with 907 viewsA_Fans_Dad

NHS workers not happy on 15:57 - Feb 2 by Scotia

I supect because nutcases would bombard families of recently deceased children alleging the vaccine had killed them without having any grounds whatsoever to do so. It says the ONS has those figures, but of course the number could be zero. Given the tiny number of vaccine deaths I suspect its is.

Don't forget you put a link up on here claiming that a vaccine had killed a Welsh child months before vaccination had been rolled out to that age group.

The ONS publish the full analysis here.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea

Tell that to the families of those who died that are asking for the data.
Those nutcases you talk about would not know the names of the families or of those who died.
That is not what is being asked for, they want the overall numbers so that Informed consent can be made with the correct data.
As usual you defend the government and the vaccines to the hilt regardless of the hurt they brought to the families.
NHS workers not happy on 16:55 - Feb 2 with 896 viewsScotia

NHS workers not happy on 16:40 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Tell that to the families of those who died that are asking for the data.
Those nutcases you talk about would not know the names of the families or of those who died.
That is not what is being asked for, they want the overall numbers so that Informed consent can be made with the correct data.
As usual you defend the government and the vaccines to the hilt regardless of the hurt they brought to the families.

It's not families of the bereaved asking for the data it's Anti-vaxers.

The age standardised data is on table 12 in that link, I think there are 10 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine.

The entire point is they wouldn't know their names, that allows them to make baseless allegations about people's cause of death. Exactly as you've done on here.

If they broke the age range down it could deny the bereaved families privacy.
NHS workers not happy on 17:38 - Feb 2 with 873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The same goes for the 40 children who have died of coronavirus upto 21st May 2021. Their locations and ages have not been released to spare relatives.

They would all of course been unvaccinated

NHS workers not happy on 17:44 - Feb 2 with 872 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The same goes for the 40 children who have died of coronavirus upto 21st May 2021. Their locations and ages have not been released to spare relatives.

They would all of course been unvaccinated

NHS workers not happy on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 852 viewsA_Fans_Dad

NHS workers not happy on 16:55 - Feb 2 by Scotia

It's not families of the bereaved asking for the data it's Anti-vaxers.

The age standardised data is on table 12 in that link, I think there are 10 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine.

The entire point is they wouldn't know their names, that allows them to make baseless allegations about people's cause of death. Exactly as you've done on here.

If they broke the age range down it could deny the bereaved families privacy.

You actually think the total number of deaths invoving the vaccine is 10?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 19:06]
NHS workers not happy on 19:17 - Feb 2 with 846 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For those who still don't believe in Natural Immunity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10467609/HALF-healthy-people-twenties-e

Go and argue with these Imperial College London scientists.
NHS workers not happy on 19:21 - Feb 2 with 845 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For those that think the lockdowns worked go and argu with John Hopkins Hospital.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10466995/New-study-says-lockdowns-reduc
NHS workers not happy on 19:43 - Feb 2 with 838 viewsGoldenBear

NHS workers not happy on 19:17 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

For those who still don't believe in Natural Immunity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10467609/HALF-healthy-people-twenties-e

Go and argue with these Imperial College London scientists.

The sheeple wont accept this, you know that dont you, either that or this post will be ignored. It's the way it goes.
NHS workers not happy on 19:46 - Feb 2 with 836 viewsGoldenBear

NHS workers not happy on 19:21 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

For those that think the lockdowns worked go and argu with John Hopkins Hospital.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10466995/New-study-says-lockdowns-reduc

No, it'll be debunked by the PS experts as b******.
NHS workers not happy on 21:42 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsScotia

NHS workers not happy on 19:46 - Feb 2 by GoldenBear

No, it'll be debunked by the PS experts as b******.

It's pretty much debunked in the article itself.

"Critics have accused them of 'cherry-picking' studies to suit their narrative and have raised doubts about the biases of its authors, who have been vocal about lockdowns and vaccine mandates on social media."

AFD is easily fooled by headlines and 21 year old" Drs" apparently.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 21:47]
NHS workers not happy on 21:46 - Feb 2 with 804 viewsScotia

NHS workers not happy on 19:04 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

You actually think the total number of deaths invoving the vaccine is 10?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 19:06]

That's what the ONS says. And in a year of posts you haven't managed to prove otherwise.

So do you not believe the ONS in this instance? But you are willing to believe the "amazing success of one dose of the vaccine" in their stats?
NHS workers not happy on 22:27 - Feb 2 with 780 viewsA_Fans_Dad

NHS workers not happy on 21:46 - Feb 2 by Scotia

That's what the ONS says. And in a year of posts you haven't managed to prove otherwise.

So do you not believe the ONS in this instance? But you are willing to believe the "amazing success of one dose of the vaccine" in their stats?

I do not believe either of them, as I have explained to you numerous times.
I am not going there again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024