Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's the score 18:38 - Dec 15 with 6217 viewsGoldenBear

How can we be in a position that we now have the highest number of infections since last January, given the so called success of vaccine rollout and the fact that over 24 million have received their third jab. I believe we are now in a viscous circle.
So what's the score on 08:40 - Dec 16 with 1081 viewsCatullus

Oh it's definitely viscous, we are deep in the sticky stuff.

Of course it's the new variant, it's been all over the news. Newsflash, there be more "new variants" too, in the course of time.

Think of the flu jab, every year the experts analyse the facts, study whats going on and produce the flu jab they think will give the best protection. Every year the flu jab changes because the flu virus changes, or mutates into a new variant. it's what viruses do.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So what's the score on 09:09 - Dec 16 with 1054 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Would not be a problem if we could get the 5 million unvaccinated over 12s vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So what's the score on 09:09 - Dec 16 with 1053 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 07:26 - Dec 16 by jojaca

Your like a real life Covid bot, squashing anything against the narrative. You must be on your computer all day like a tiger waiting for prey.

It's stuff been written against the narrative which has resulted in us still being in this situation. I hate it.

I squash it because it's easy. It's easy becasue its BS.

This situation is real.
So what's the score on 09:44 - Dec 16 with 1022 viewsBoundy

So what's the score on 06:44 - Dec 16 by jojaca

You will never reach herd immunity if the jabs/boosters keep failing after 3/6 months. How long do you wait for a more effective vaccine, 10/20 years.

If you watch Joe Rogan's latest podcast with Dr Peter McCullogh, you can't catch covid twice. So why we need to keep jabbing away at folks who have already caught it and there are loads of preventive measures and successful early treatments for the virus, which big pharma are trying to supress because it hurts their pockets.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 6:46]

Regarding catching it twice , you can as my daughter in law can testify . Same as catching a cold or flu

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

So what's the score on 09:46 - Dec 16 with 1012 viewsWhiterockin

So what's the score on 09:44 - Dec 16 by Boundy

Regarding catching it twice , you can as my daughter in law can testify . Same as catching a cold or flu

I know people who have had it twice, the second time was very mild.
So what's the score on 10:02 - Dec 16 with 1002 viewsProfessor

So what's the score on 09:46 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

I know people who have had it twice, the second time was very mild.

Re-infection rates are increasingly high as immunity, from infection is short-lived and (despite what some idiot on the internet is going to say-no irony there of course) far less protective that 2 doses of vaccine or infection plus vaccination. There seems to be virtually no protection to omicron from prior infection, though numbers are too small to be definitive (yet)
So what's the score on 10:08 - Dec 16 with 997 viewsonehunglow

Many people have surgery
When you get your letter,you will read about the possible risks.You still go ahead as there is greater risk in not having it.
There is also risk with anaesthetic

By now,you'd have thought we'd have twigged

When we face a disaster like this,some shut their eyes and hope it goes away. It aint. It wont.

The alternative to covid is just what.

Now answer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

So what's the score on 11:59 - Dec 16 with 946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So what's the score on 06:53 - Dec 16 by Scotia

Dr Peter McCullogh is wrong. Plain and simple.

He's not medically qualified at all and should keep his mouth shut.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 6:55]

"He's not medically qualified at all and should keep his mouth shut. "

Total character assassination.

To show what a liar this person is here is his bio.

"After receiving his MPH, McCullough was a cardiovascular fellow at William Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit metropolitan area until 1997. He then worked successively at the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit until 2000, served as section chief of cardiology of the University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Medicine, and returned to William Beaumont Hospital where he worked from 2002 to 2010. He spent the next four years as chief academic and scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, Detroit, before joining the Baylor University Medical Center in 2014. McCullough entered into a confidential separation agreement with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in February 2021. In July, in response to his promotion of misinformation about COVID-19, Baylor sued McCullough to stop him from associating himself with Baylor.

McCullough is a founder and current president of the Cardio Renal Society of America and co-editor-in-chief of the Society's journal, Cardiorenal Medicine and editor of the journal Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has conducted several studies on running and heart disease, and co-described the term Phidippides cardiomyopathy, a heart condition found in some high endurance athletes. Other research has included the relationship between heart disease and kidney disease and risk factors for heart disease."

This guy is very anti COVID-19 Vaccines.
Login to get fewer ads

So what's the score on 12:01 - Dec 16 with 950 viewsonehunglow

There is always prayer,I suppose.

So what's the score on 12:11 - Dec 16 with 926 viewsjojaca

So what's the score on 11:59 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

"After receiving his MPH, McCullough was a cardiovascular fellow at William Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit metropolitan area until 1997. He then worked successively at the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit until 2000, served as section chief of cardiology of the University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Medicine, and returned to William Beaumont Hospital where he worked from 2002 to 2010. He spent the next four years as chief academic and scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, Detroit, before joining the Baylor University Medical Center in 2014. McCullough entered into a confidential separation agreement with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in February 2021. In July, in response to his promotion of misinformation about COVID-19, Baylor sued McCullough to stop him from associating himself with Baylor.

McCullough is a founder and current president of the Cardio Renal Society of America and co-editor-in-chief of the Society's journal, Cardiorenal Medicine and editor of the journal Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has conducted several studies on running and heart disease, and co-described the term Phidippides cardiomyopathy, a heart condition found in some high endurance athletes. Other research has included the relationship between heart disease and kidney disease and risk factors for heart disease."

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz

Let see what points folks on here don't agree with.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 12:12]

Even when you know, you never know?

So what's the score on 12:20 - Dec 16 with 915 viewsonehunglow

So what's the score on 12:11 - Dec 16 by jojaca

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz

Let see what points folks on here don't agree with.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 12:12]

So we take away the vaccination.

What then?

So what's the score on 12:22 - Dec 16 with 913 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 11:59 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I was looking at a different Dr Peter McCullogh.

However, just like Dolores Cahill he also claims that you can only catch covid once.

You've agreed that's rubbish. So he should keep his mouth shut.
So what's the score on 12:29 - Dec 16 with 900 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So what's the score on 23:11 - Dec 15 by Professor

Measles is more transmissible but herd immunity is possible but at over 90% coverage with a more effective vaccine. We have been below herd immunity for some time thanks to anti lax lies

Well, I am not sure what anti Lax Lies are.

But if he means "anti Vax lies" then that is itself disingenuous to say the least.

Let's look at the facts shall we? First of all it is generally accepted that after Vaccine Immunity is not 100% at the point of vaccination and at 6 months declines to virtually zero.
So those 80+ year olds vaxxed in December 2020 had virtully no immunity left by May 2021.
Those over 60s vaxxed after March 1st 2021 had virtually no immunity by September.
Those over 40s vaxxed after 30 April had virtually no immunity by October.
Those over 21s vaxxed after 16th of June had virtually no immunity by now.
Add to that under 18s vaccinations didn't even start until August and the Under 15s until September.
So the reservoir of Unvaccinated remained at over 21% of the population until September without including anyone who declined to be vaxxed.
Added to which those who had been vaccinated were steadily losing their immunity.
But the spread of COVID cases is all down to the anti vax lies, yeah right.
So what's the score on 12:39 - Dec 16 with 883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So what's the score on 12:22 - Dec 16 by Scotia

I was looking at a different Dr Peter McCullogh.

However, just like Dolores Cahill he also claims that you can only catch covid once.

You've agreed that's rubbish. So he should keep his mouth shut.

I did not "agree" to anything, especially when people have to rely on "testing" to find out they have COVID.
So what's the score on 12:40 - Dec 16 with 885 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 12:29 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

But if he means "anti Vax lies" then that is itself disingenuous to say the least.

Let's look at the facts shall we? First of all it is generally accepted that after Vaccine Immunity is not 100% at the point of vaccination and at 6 months declines to virtually zero.
So those 80+ year olds vaxxed in December 2020 had virtully no immunity left by May 2021.
Those over 60s vaxxed after March 1st 2021 had virtually no immunity by September.
Add to that under 18s vaccinations didn't even start until August and the Under 15s until September.
So the reservoir of Unvaccinated remained at over 21% of the population until September without including anyone who declined to be vaxxed.
Added to which those who had been vaccinated were steadily losing their immunity.

You haven't considered second doses. Very few people were fully vaccinated until the spring.

You need to add 3 months to each of those dates.
So what's the score on 12:42 - Dec 16 with 884 viewsProfessor

So what's the score on 12:29 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I'm talking about measles. And the damage people like Wakefield have caused. As usual don't read things do you?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 13:01]
So what's the score on 12:42 - Dec 16 with 884 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 12:39 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I did not "agree" to anything, especially when people have to rely on "testing" to find out they have COVID.

Do you really think that people don't know they have covid?

You're likely to get first hand experience soon, I think you'll know when you get it?
So what's the score on 12:45 - Dec 16 with 874 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So what's the score on 12:42 - Dec 16 by Scotia

Do you really think that people don't know they have covid?

You're likely to get first hand experience soon, I think you'll know when you get it?

What you haven't heard about all the millions who are Asymptomatic?
Where have you been for the last 18 months?
So what's the score on 12:47 - Dec 16 with 869 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So what's the score on 10:02 - Dec 16 by Professor

Re-infection rates are increasingly high as immunity, from infection is short-lived and (despite what some idiot on the internet is going to say-no irony there of course) far less protective that 2 doses of vaccine or infection plus vaccination. There seems to be virtually no protection to omicron from prior infection, though numbers are too small to be definitive (yet)

RE "as immunity, from infection is short-lived and (despite what some idiot on the internet is going to say-no irony there of course) far less protective that 2 doses of vaccine or infection plus vaccination"

So the man of Science is now going against the science and his opinion is that the studies conducted are all wrong, along with doctors from all over the place.

What an ego.
So what's the score on 12:59 - Dec 16 with 859 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 12:45 - Dec 16 by A_Fans_Dad

What you haven't heard about all the millions who are Asymptomatic?
Where have you been for the last 18 months?

You didn't say asymptomatic people. You said people have to rely on testing to know they've got covid.

They don't, the feeling of impending death will give it away in many cases.
So what's the score on 13:05 - Dec 16 with 857 viewsGoldenBear

The vaccine is nigh on 2 years old now, why are we boosting folk with something that is arguably useless against this new variant. I'm aware it will give some protection, but as we know, even when it first came out was not 100% effective. whats the guess as to how much protection it will give against the new variant. 50-60%.
Interesting point by AfD there are millions now who immunity has fallen to next to nothing.
Given that you can still pass on the virus with vaccination, its a it a bit disingenuous to blame none vaccinated people.And before anyone jumps on this, because they will, i say carry on with the vaccine programme, all im saying again is that we are in a circle which is going to be difficult to break. Non political point, watching Boris and Whittey last night,clueless, they've lost the plot.
So what's the score on 13:10 - Dec 16 with 850 viewsScotia

So what's the score on 13:05 - Dec 16 by GoldenBear

The vaccine is nigh on 2 years old now, why are we boosting folk with something that is arguably useless against this new variant. I'm aware it will give some protection, but as we know, even when it first came out was not 100% effective. whats the guess as to how much protection it will give against the new variant. 50-60%.
Interesting point by AfD there are millions now who immunity has fallen to next to nothing.
Given that you can still pass on the virus with vaccination, its a it a bit disingenuous to blame none vaccinated people.And before anyone jumps on this, because they will, i say carry on with the vaccine programme, all im saying again is that we are in a circle which is going to be difficult to break. Non political point, watching Boris and Whittey last night,clueless, they've lost the plot.

The vaccine is a year old.

3 doses gives over 70% protection against getting symptoms, probably considerably more against severe illness.

Don't listen to AFD. Please.

We were always going to be in a vaccine circle and will be for a few years yet.

It's not disingenuous to blame unvaccinated people for ending up in hospital, restrictions are to protect the NHS and millions of people haven't done their bit. This situation is largely their fault.
So what's the score on 13:11 - Dec 16 with 850 viewscontroversial_jack

So what's the score on 12:42 - Dec 16 by Professor

I'm talking about measles. And the damage people like Wakefield have caused. As usual don't read things do you?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 13:01]

If you are referring to the recent measles out break in Wales, there wasn't one it was fake. There were over a 1,000 notified cases, but just a handful were actually confirmed as positive. Docs were over enthusiastic in their initial diagnosis and over estimated the amount of cases.
So what's the score on 13:17 - Dec 16 with 838 viewsProfessor

So what's the score on 13:11 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

If you are referring to the recent measles out break in Wales, there wasn't one it was fake. There were over a 1,000 notified cases, but just a handful were actually confirmed as positive. Docs were over enthusiastic in their initial diagnosis and over estimated the amount of cases.

No CJ. There have been substantial outbreaks in a number of cities-not least London and Liverpool and more so in the US. Know nothing about the one in Wales.
So what's the score on 13:21 - Dec 16 with 834 viewsProfessor

So what's the score on 13:05 - Dec 16 by GoldenBear

Since SARS CoV2 and Covid were both first described a little under two years ago it's not the case. First vaccinations were a year ago..

If you are listening to AFD then the path you follow is pretty daft.He is a prize idiot follower of conspiracy. The immunity wanes, but not to nothing-there is pretty long lasting T cell immunity which is largely stopping severe disease. The need for boosters is as much to reduce infection and transmission as individual protection.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024