Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omicron 11:01 - Nov 30 with 27223 viewsRonaldStump

Well, well.well .. the symptoms of the 'new variant' have, so far, only happened in vaccinated people and they have the same complications as severe vaccine reactions.
Didn't see that one coming did we
How convenient... we don't have to blame the vaccines anymore!!

Awake yet? .........surely you are

(He She Him)

Omicron on 18:20 - Dec 9 with 1366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 18:04 - Dec 9 by felixstowe_jack

Interesting maybe but what does it show.

Have you got any condolences for this poor chaps family?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/dad-41-died-brain-bleed-63242
Omicron on 18:28 - Dec 9 with 1347 viewsCountyJim

Omicron on 18:20 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Have you got any condolences for this poor chaps family?

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/dad-41-died-brain-bleed-63242

Very sad but rare

It's strange you're ok with quoting main stream media in this case mind
Omicron on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 1345 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 18:28 - Dec 9 by CountyJim

Very sad but rare

I thought it might be more acceptable to all you MSM lovers, rather than IloveTrump.com
Omicron on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 1334 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 18:28 - Dec 9 by CountyJim

Very sad but rare

"Very sad but rare "

Why don't you listen to these fellow professionals in Australia about how rare it is.
I have to assume they are real people like you but who knows, maybe it is all made up, except of course they are prepared to give up their jobs, just like the US and UK professionals are.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/australian-medics-see-covid-vaxx-kills-people/

Even an Australian cop is sick of it.

https://rumble.com/vq8med-former-nsw-police-sergeant-stephen-kelly.html
Omicron on 19:34 - Dec 9 with 1309 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 17:36 - Dec 9 by Professor

You are monumentally thick aren't you? Either that or you can't actually read properly

The criticism is the biological model. What relationship has putting ivermectin on an ovarian cancer line got to do with how SARS CoV2 behaves in the respiratory tract.

Cut and paste what proteomics is. Lovely. I did not know. Not like I work somewhere that has one of the leading proteomics research centres in the world, to one where there are experts in coronavirus biology using single-cell proteomics to understand the interactions of the virus with host cells. In fact the area was led by a Swansea boy until his retirement last year.

The proteomics bit was Il, it's the rest that is well....

Now read my posts properly before these little rants of google cut and paste.

Once again you do not understand

Oh, I understand, how does it matter what the medium is when you are trying to identify how Ivermectin affects the Virus proteins and inhibits their actions by binding.
You are stuck on it being a respiratory desease when it is much more, especially the spike protiens effects on the human blood.

But hey you are the expert, I just read what other scientists say, what do they know?
Omicron on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 1297 viewsScotia

Omicron on 18:36 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

"Very sad but rare "

Why don't you listen to these fellow professionals in Australia about how rare it is.
I have to assume they are real people like you but who knows, maybe it is all made up, except of course they are prepared to give up their jobs, just like the US and UK professionals are.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/australian-medics-see-covid-vaxx-kills-people/

Even an Australian cop is sick of it.

https://rumble.com/vq8med-former-nsw-police-sergeant-stephen-kelly.html

That website is proven to lie.

Honestly, why do you believe it?

Are you serious AFD? Honestly what an absolute whapping great pile of prime Welsh black bullshit.

Australian paramedics and ambulance workers? Their faces are blanked out and voices disguised it could be Kylie Minogue and Rolf Harris for God's sake.

You're putting your life at risk for this nonsense.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 20:04]
Omicron on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 1281 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 19:34 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Oh, I understand, how does it matter what the medium is when you are trying to identify how Ivermectin affects the Virus proteins and inhibits their actions by binding.
You are stuck on it being a respiratory desease when it is much more, especially the spike protiens effects on the human blood.

But hey you are the expert, I just read what other scientists say, what do they know?

Of course it’s a respiratory infection. The virus colonises the nasal cavity then moves down the trachea ending up in the alveoli. That’s not to day you won’t get virus elsewhere, especially in late stages,but it’s certainly not a blood borne virus .

Now there is nothing wrong in the proteomics except ovarian cancer cells are meaningless.
Designing this experiment should utilise the cells the virus interacts with- respiratory epithelial cells and phagocytic cells that cause the inflammation, cause the cytokine storms that cause the problems in blood and elsewhere. Cytokines have systemic and pleiotropic effects of course.

The better experiment would be to look at the proteome in these cells without and with ivermectin with viral challenge.

My question is, if this is a novel mode of action, why in an obscure proteomics journal?

It is a poor paper.
I would have desk rejected as an editor.
Omicron on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 1283 viewsBoundy

Omicron on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Scotia

Are you serious AFD? Honestly what an absolute whapping great pile of prime Welsh black bullshit.

Australian paramedics and ambulance workers? Their faces are blanked out and voices disguised it could be Kylie Minogue and Rolf Harris for God's sake.

TBH I'm beyond caring , let the fools continue to self destruct , more mince pies for the rest of us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Omicron on 20:43 - Dec 9 with 1275 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Scotia

Of course they are going to sit there in full view so that they can be sacked.
If you don't think this is going on you have no idea what is happening in the real world.
Omicron on 20:47 - Dec 9 with 1270 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 20:43 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

If you don't think this is going on you have no idea what is happening in the real world.

Well you don’t as you get all your information online.
Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 1268 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Professor

Of course it’s a respiratory infection. The virus colonises the nasal cavity then moves down the trachea ending up in the alveoli. That’s not to day you won’t get virus elsewhere, especially in late stages,but it’s certainly not a blood borne virus .

Now there is nothing wrong in the proteomics except ovarian cancer cells are meaningless.
Designing this experiment should utilise the cells the virus interacts with- respiratory epithelial cells and phagocytic cells that cause the inflammation, cause the cytokine storms that cause the problems in blood and elsewhere. Cytokines have systemic and pleiotropic effects of course.

The better experiment would be to look at the proteome in these cells without and with ivermectin with viral challenge.

My question is, if this is a novel mode of action, why in an obscure proteomics journal?

It is a poor paper.
I would have desk rejected as an editor.

The virus is a respiratory infection, but the spike proteins attack the blood and blood vessels.
This was established by a NY doctor about March last year.
Hence the need for anti-coagulants.
Haven't you seen the photos of what it does to the blood?
https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/02/08/covid-19-can-affect-the-blood-its-spike
Omicron on 20:59 - Dec 9 with 1266 viewscontroversial_jack

Omicron on 17:28 - Dec 9 by Catullus

I'm sure the prof has said several times that they hoped new variants would become less troublesome.

It's because a viruses reason for being is to replicate and survive and if it is too deadly and kills too many people it runs out of hosts and so kills itself.

I've seen a fella on TV (a medical expert) saying they always hoped that Covid would mutate into a less harmful version of itself.

It might get more harmful too mind, from what I've read elsewhere. All things are possible.

We all hope this will be the case, but hope isn't necessarily what will happen
Omicron on 21:04 - Dec 9 with 1260 viewsGwyn737

Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

The virus is a respiratory infection, but the spike proteins attack the blood and blood vessels.
https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/02/08/covid-19-can-affect-the-blood-its-spike

I doubt that the university from that article is hugely concerned.

Here’s an article from the same site from today insisting that all staff and students are double vaccinated and had the booster, even setting up clinics on site.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/12/09/covid-vaccine-booster-requirement/
Omicron on 21:04 - Dec 9 with 1264 viewsCatullus

Omicron on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Boundy

TBH I'm beyond caring , let the fools continue to self destruct , more mince pies for the rest of us

It's just depressing though, to have this nonsense pushed at us every day.

These people say the world is broken without the self awareness to understand it's their nonsense that is helping to break it.

I mean, "rumble.com" a conspiracy supporting website that is proven to spread lies and AFD swallows it hook, line and sinker. if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....except if you're AFD in which case it's a Vietnamese pot bellied pig.

They all say the "MSM" lies, supports the conspiracy and yet they believe any old Tom, Dick or Harriet on the internet no matter how discredited they are. In fact, being discredited proves they are telling the truth because the government is trying to close them down.

This forum was fun not so long ago but the more these fools push their rancid views the more boring it becomes.

If so many thousands are dying from these vaccines how come none of us personally know anyone who has died from the vaccines? It's too ridiculous for any more words.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Omicron on 21:09 - Dec 9 with 1257 viewsGwyn737

Omicron on 21:04 - Dec 9 by Catullus

These people say the world is broken without the self awareness to understand it's their nonsense that is helping to break it.

I mean, "rumble.com" a conspiracy supporting website that is proven to spread lies and AFD swallows it hook, line and sinker. if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....except if you're AFD in which case it's a Vietnamese pot bellied pig.

They all say the "MSM" lies, supports the conspiracy and yet they believe any old Tom, Dick or Harriet on the internet no matter how discredited they are. In fact, being discredited proves they are telling the truth because the government is trying to close them down.

This forum was fun not so long ago but the more these fools push their rancid views the more boring it becomes.

If so many thousands are dying from these vaccines how come none of us personally know anyone who has died from the vaccines? It's too ridiculous for any more words.

It’s got silly the last couple of days.

Mind you, we’ve now got to Alex Jones, the end game boss of tin foil hattery. There’s no further down the rabbit hole to go.
Omicron on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 1255 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 20:55 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Cytokine storms cause coagulation and microvascular damage in the main.
Whilst spike protein may cause coagulation in vitro , any evidence in vivo is as yet tenuous.
I am not saying it does not happen, but pro inflammatory cytokines are potent mediators of these mechanisms in sepsis. What goes on in Covid looks remarkably similar
Omicron on 21:58 - Dec 9 with 1233 viewsScotia

But when it suits, CNN can be quoted. If it wasn't such a serious situation it would be funny.
Omicron on 22:01 - Dec 9 with 1232 viewsScotia

Omicron on 21:09 - Dec 9 by Gwyn737

It’s got silly the last couple of days.

Mind you, we’ve now got to Alex Jones, the end game boss of tin foil hattery. There’s no further down the rabbit hole to go.

It has indeed.

What is a little worrying is how much one poster believes Alex Jones but seems to know nothing about the virus and pandemic at all. They've just believed it without question.

It's really quite worrying.
Omicron on 22:07 - Dec 9 with 1226 viewsScotia

How many front line NHS staff do you know?

I mean actually know, not via some BS website.

I know lots. This isn't happening in the real world. Only on anonymised websites.
Omicron on 04:33 - Dec 10 with 1192 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Covid has broken the world, killed millions , ruined economies and forced everyone into house arrest at times. Nobody cares where it came from , whether it slipped out of a lab in China funded by the United States or if a bat bit a pangolin who then breathed on some fish at a wet food market several blocks away from the Wuhan virology institute, where the gain of function research was being carried out (condemned as a biosecurity risk after WHO inspection).

If you want to get angry and upset fine but at least focus it on the the right direction.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Omicron on 15:19 - Dec 10 with 1139 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"If so many thousands are dying from these vaccines how come none of us personally know anyone who has died from the vaccines"
Yes Cat, those deaths and life changing injuries on VAERs and Vigiaccess are a pure coincidence.
One that has never, ever happened before.

If they had died of the Vaccine how would you know?
Omicron on 19:49 - Dec 10 with 1091 viewsCatullus

Omicron on 20:36 - Dec 9 by Boundy

Lidl mince pies are nice and they come in a box of 12, that's 10 minutes worth!

I don't like those iced mince pies though, far too sweet.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Omicron on 19:52 - Dec 10 with 1086 viewsCatullus

If that many people were actually dying these "medical experts" should be shouting it from the rooftops, they should be going openly public. They're not though, I wonder why.

because it's total BS maybe?

Omicron on 20:07 - Dec 10 with 1075 viewsBoundy

Omicron on 19:49 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Lidl mince pies are nice and they come in a box of 12, that's 10 minutes worth!

I don't like those iced mince pies though, far too sweet.

I'm glad you resisted the iced mince pies otherwise you'd have been condemned to all eternity by the whatabouterers "obesity levels "

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Omicron on 20:23 - Dec 10 with 1062 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 19:52 - Dec 10 by Catullus

If that many people were actually dying these "medical experts" should be shouting it from the rooftops, they should be going openly public. They're not though, I wonder why.

because it's total BS maybe?

Are you aware of the protests in Italy and South Korea, where they parade through the streets with placard photos of their loved ones killed by the vaccines?
No I thought not because it can'r really be happening can it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024