Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK 21:01 - Mar 28 with 10094 viewspikeypaul

Thank god we are out of the shambles,but still we look after them😂😂😂

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 12:00 - Mar 31 with 1333 viewsCatullus

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 21:59 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

It's not particularly surprising that there are people who believe that the EU reaction is one based in legal merit rather than embarassment and blustering after f*cking up on a Global scale.

The Westminster Govt botched basically every aspect of this pandemic, but they've Aced vaccine acquisition and rollout.

Just as a stopped clock is right twice a day, even Bojo can get things right sometimes.

The EU's position is confusing, they complain that the AZ jab isn't safe, thn complain they're not getting their fair share when they aren't even using all of what they have.

They need to make their minds up and if they are legally entitled to more vaccine, take it to court and find out. As it stands the Eu is geting ever more criticism,

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/eu-faces-global-criticism-over

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 14:35 - Mar 31 with 1299 viewsDr_Winston

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 12:00 - Mar 31 by Catullus

Just as a stopped clock is right twice a day, even Bojo can get things right sometimes.

The EU's position is confusing, they complain that the AZ jab isn't safe, thn complain they're not getting their fair share when they aren't even using all of what they have.

They need to make their minds up and if they are legally entitled to more vaccine, take it to court and find out. As it stands the Eu is geting ever more criticism,

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/eu-faces-global-criticism-over

It's not much of a secret that the EU placed a lot of faith in the French vaccine that failed. All their bluster after the fact about AZ is just attempts to cover the massive loss of face they're suffering as a result. They half heartedly negotiated for AZ, and the lack of binding in the contracts they have with them as a result contrast directly with the UK who went all in on it.

Of course, had the French vaccine succeeded and AZ failed then we'd be right up shit creek, and don't anyone doubt for a second that we'd be facing making significant concessions to the EU now to access a supply, at least until further options come online.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 14:53 - Mar 31 with 1291 viewsCatullus

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 14:35 - Mar 31 by Dr_Winston

It's not much of a secret that the EU placed a lot of faith in the French vaccine that failed. All their bluster after the fact about AZ is just attempts to cover the massive loss of face they're suffering as a result. They half heartedly negotiated for AZ, and the lack of binding in the contracts they have with them as a result contrast directly with the UK who went all in on it.

Of course, had the French vaccine succeeded and AZ failed then we'd be right up shit creek, and don't anyone doubt for a second that we'd be facing making significant concessions to the EU now to access a supply, at least until further options come online.

I like to think the world would condemn the Eu if they used the vaccine for political gain, I like to but I doubt it.

France would have screwed us over as quick as they could. Germany has played politics with this from the start, even upsetting the EU and the EU itslef, well what a farce "Carry on vaccinting" with Hattie and Sid would have done better.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:22 - Apr 1 with 1234 viewsfelixstowe_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 14:53 - Mar 31 by Catullus

I like to think the world would condemn the Eu if they used the vaccine for political gain, I like to but I doubt it.

France would have screwed us over as quick as they could. Germany has played politics with this from the start, even upsetting the EU and the EU itslef, well what a farce "Carry on vaccinting" with Hattie and Sid would have done better.

Latest vacinations rates
Uk First doses 46.57%
EU first doses 11.6%

Uk second doses 6.75%
EU second doses 4.9%

Yet there are millions of unused doses in eu cold store

With over 35 million doses used in the UK you would think that is enough evidence the vaccine is safe, it works, it cuts cases, it cuts deaths, it cuts numbers in hospital.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:32 - Apr 1 with 1225 viewscontroversial_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:22 - Apr 1 by felixstowe_jack

Latest vacinations rates
Uk First doses 46.57%
EU first doses 11.6%

Uk second doses 6.75%
EU second doses 4.9%

Yet there are millions of unused doses in eu cold store

With over 35 million doses used in the UK you would think that is enough evidence the vaccine is safe, it works, it cuts cases, it cuts deaths, it cuts numbers in hospital.

Talking to my friend in the Netherlands and she said, they are very slow vaccinating over there and many don't want the AZ one, they simply don't trust it.There is loads of data coming out weekly about the Pfijer and Moderna, but hardly anything about the AZ one.
EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:48 - Apr 1 with 1222 viewsfelixstowe_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:32 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

Talking to my friend in the Netherlands and she said, they are very slow vaccinating over there and many don't want the AZ one, they simply don't trust it.There is loads of data coming out weekly about the Pfijer and Moderna, but hardly anything about the AZ one.

Speaking to my expert friends plenty of sound data about AstraZeneca has been published. Plenty of evidence of a successful use in the UK.

The only reason people in the EU don't trust it because of the lies and misinformation distributed by the EU.

The EU said it was not getting its fair share
Macron said it was only 8% effective in over 65s. He hastily backtracked when it was pointed out he had misread the data.

Merkel joined in said should only be used in under 60s then only for 65s and over. Then it caused blood clots, despite people who had the vaccine were less likely to have blood clots.
People who did not have the vaccine are more likely to die, have serious long term damage.

Add to that all the antivaxers bullshit no wonder the gullible people of the EU wont use it .
They would rather die waiting for the German Pfizer vaccine.

How stupid can people get.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:56 - Apr 1 with 1215 viewsFlashberryjack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:48 - Apr 1 by felixstowe_jack

Speaking to my expert friends plenty of sound data about AstraZeneca has been published. Plenty of evidence of a successful use in the UK.

The only reason people in the EU don't trust it because of the lies and misinformation distributed by the EU.

Macron said it was only 8% effective in over 65s. He hastily backtracked when it was pointed out he had misread the data.

Merkel joined in said should only be used in under 60s then only for 65s and over. Then it caused blood clots, despite people who had the vaccine were less likely to have blood clots.
People who did not have the vaccine are more likely to die, have serious long term damage.

Add to that all the antivaxers bullshit no wonder the gullible people of the EU wont use it .

It strange how all the claims of side affects like blood clots is for the Astra Zeneca, are all the other vaccines side affects free?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:58 - Apr 1 with 1212 viewscontroversial_jack

i'm almost daily seeing reports about Pfijer in the mainstream , but hardly anything about AZ and that's the case in the Netherlands, hence the suspicion of it.It may come as a surprise, but foreigners don't necessarily believe what comes from our govt or medical experts, only we do that without question
Login to get fewer ads

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:19 - Apr 1 with 1198 viewsCatullus

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:58 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

i'm almost daily seeing reports about Pfijer in the mainstream , but hardly anything about AZ and that's the case in the Netherlands, hence the suspicion of it.It may come as a surprise, but foreigners don't necessarily believe what comes from our govt or medical experts, only we do that without question

I thought you didn't believe things from the mainstream media?

There are articles in medical journals, like the BMJ link I posted here. If there is no news, good or bad, you won't see any reports.
The AZ jab doesn't cause clots, it;s more likely to cause bleeding.

I saw a news report from the Netherlands, a woman was in hospital with Covid, she wasn't doing well, she had refused the AZ jab and said she still wouldn't have it when she'd recovered. That is the level of stupid and dangerous misinformation we are dealing with, even people who are very ill with covid would still turn down a safe vaccine.

Well OK I say, if Europe doesn't want the AZ give it to people who will have it, there are plenty of third world countries who won't be so bloody minded.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:20 - Apr 1 with 1195 viewsFlashberryjack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 18:58 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

They don't believe what comes from our govt or medical experts, but they do believe what come out of Russia and their medical experts.

Hello

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:35 - Apr 1 with 1183 viewsWingstandwood

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:20 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

They don't believe what comes from our govt or medical experts, but they do believe what come out of Russia and their medical experts.

The EU politicians have been exposed for what they are, they're a bunch of backward incompetent buffoons! There is Brexit spite motivating this imo.

They've scaremongered so much about the AstraZenica jab that there will be an inevitable refusal by many to take the vaccine in those countries.

Seriously how stupid can these idiots be? FFS there will always be coincidental instances of unconnected illness and the numbers are miniscule anyhow. Meanwhile their populations face a third wave and economic hit. Is it any wonder why the Kinnocks were so happy the other side the water. It's where idiots can get away with absolutely anything.

Argus!

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:56 - Apr 1 with 1169 viewsFlashberryjack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:35 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

The EU politicians have been exposed for what they are, they're a bunch of backward incompetent buffoons! There is Brexit spite motivating this imo.

They've scaremongered so much about the AstraZenica jab that there will be an inevitable refusal by many to take the vaccine in those countries.

Seriously how stupid can these idiots be? FFS there will always be coincidental instances of unconnected illness and the numbers are miniscule anyhow. Meanwhile their populations face a third wave and economic hit. Is it any wonder why the Kinnocks were so happy the other side the water. It's where idiots can get away with absolutely anything.

And of course the AstraZeneca vaccine is sold at cost price, only needs normal fridge temperature for storage, which makes it a viable vaccine for distribution to under developed countries.

The biggest problem for the EU is it was funded and developed in the UK, and that's what the EU leaders can't stomach, what an absolute bunch they really are.

Hello

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 20:21 - Apr 1 with 1157 viewsCatullus

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:56 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

And of course the AstraZeneca vaccine is sold at cost price, only needs normal fridge temperature for storage, which makes it a viable vaccine for distribution to under developed countries.

The biggest problem for the EU is it was funded and developed in the UK, and that's what the EU leaders can't stomach, what an absolute bunch they really are.

look at the prices being paid,

https://www.theweek.co.uk/951750/what-do-covid-vaccines-cost-who-pays-what

I wonder if Merkel and Macron have shares in Pfizer/Biontech? Lets hope the peoples of Europe realise politicians are looking after bisiness friends rather than peoples lives.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 20:28 - Apr 1 with 1156 viewsWingstandwood

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:56 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

This forums resident scientist 'Proffesor' used his respected opinion/expertise to say that we're witnessing manslaughter!

It's absolutely staggering stuff, seeing governance that is nothing but a complete and utter obcenity!

Argus!

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 23:41 - Apr 1 with 1125 viewscontroversial_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 19:20 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

It's what they believe, not what you, I or any poster on here believes.
EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 04:18 - Apr 2 with 1101 viewsKilkennyjack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 21:14 - Mar 28 by pencoedjack

I wonder if the Germans would give it to us if it was the other way around.

The Germans have invested far more than the UK.

Well done to our European partners and friends.
Humanity wins.

Beware of the Risen People

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 11:39 - Apr 2 with 1062 viewsfelixstowe_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 04:18 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

Humanity wins.

Pity they can't vaccinate their own citizens, 10s of millions of unused vaccine does in fridges while their people catch the virus and die. This is a crime against humanity.

Good to see from your graph that the UK has invested more than the EU itself.

Another Brexit gain.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 13:05 - Apr 2 with 1052 viewsKilkennyjack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 11:39 - Apr 2 by felixstowe_jack

Pity they can't vaccinate their own citizens, 10s of millions of unused vaccine does in fridges while their people catch the virus and die. This is a crime against humanity.

Good to see from your graph that the UK has invested more than the EU itself.

Another Brexit gain.

I guess you do know that Germany is in the EU.

🤡

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 13:40 - Apr 2 with 1048 viewsonehunglow

Anwer ;more than you or I will never know.Never under estimate this country's crushing stupidity.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 1015 viewsKilkennyjack

And Canada of course ......

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 1006 viewsCatullus

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 04:18 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

Humanity wins.

Invested you say, the Uk didn't invest it funded. Maybe that's why Merkel doesn't want the AZ vaccine because they invested in Pfizer and she wants their shares to rise.

Interesting that the UK has put more money in than the EU. 27 countries putting less in than the UK, must make you proud of them Kilky.

Also, Contro Jack, I saw today some info on the AZ vaccine, it says they have found 30 cases of rare blood clots from the first 18 million doses given, that's a one in 600,000 chance of getting a clot.
If you want a clot you've more chance just by logging on here!

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 08:07 - Apr 3 with 961 viewsfelixstowe_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 13:05 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

I guess you do know that Germany is in the EU.

🤡

Yes it is in the EU but it is Your graph and it shows the EU ITSELF has invested less than the 🇬🇧

The EU six times the size of the UK invests less than the UK. Have you started hard sums in primary school yet?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 8:12]

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 10:17 - Apr 3 with 938 viewscontroversial_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 22:21 - Apr 2 by Catullus

Invested you say, the Uk didn't invest it funded. Maybe that's why Merkel doesn't want the AZ vaccine because they invested in Pfizer and she wants their shares to rise.

Interesting that the UK has put more money in than the EU. 27 countries putting less in than the UK, must make you proud of them Kilky.

Also, Contro Jack, I saw today some info on the AZ vaccine, it says they have found 30 cases of rare blood clots from the first 18 million doses given, that's a one in 600,000 chance of getting a clot.
If you want a clot you've more chance just by logging on here!

Lol, very good. Unfortunately 7 have died. The Netherlands have now basically suspended the AZ. We have been told there's no risk, but these countries don't believe what our authorities and medical experts say.
EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 11:32 - Apr 3 with 933 viewsDr_Winston

Seven out of 26 million. Statistically far lower than the expectancy of clots in the general population, especially given the elderly and inform nature of those first jabbed.

Try again anti-vaxxer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 12:58 - Apr 3 with 916 viewscontroversial_jack

EU countries begging the vaccine off the UK on 11:32 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

Seven out of 26 million. Statistically far lower than the expectancy of clots in the general population, especially given the elderly and inform nature of those first jabbed.

Try again anti-vaxxer.

It's enough for them to suspend it though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024