Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AU Vodka 18:24 - Feb 2 with 2654 viewsbritferry

I know they both have rich fathers but fair play, they've done well and created 20 local jobs...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/swansea-vodka-thats-now-g

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

AU Vodka on 18:37 - Feb 2 with 2626 viewspikeypaul

Charlie Morgan, martin the rats son. i wonder if Eden Hazard rembers him from 2013.

I notice the other kIds father has not long bought Parc Tawe to go with 1/2 of Mumbles that he already owns, and probably worth 20xs Martin "the rat" Morgan

Anyway good luck to them after all their hard work in building the business which is now a worldwide brand and already worth over £50 million,nice to see local yougsters do well for themselves
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 20:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

AU Vodka on 19:09 - Feb 2 with 2571 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They should make a Hazardous Ball Boy version.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

AU Vodka on 06:27 - Feb 3 with 2430 views1983

Never got this posh vodka just thought vodka was vodka!?
But brilliant for these young Swansea lads...now to get Eden Hazard on board advertising it that would be genius

AU Vodka on 11:56 - Feb 3 with 2330 viewswhiterock

Well done boys, good to see two Swansea lads doing well.
AU Vodka on 12:22 - Feb 3 with 2322 viewsbritferry

What happened to ball boy Charlie Morgan?

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-what-happened-to-charlie-morga

AU Vodka on 16:04 - Feb 3 with 2275 viewspikeypaul

AU Vodka on 06:27 - Feb 3 by 1983

Never got this posh vodka just thought vodka was vodka!?
But brilliant for these young Swansea lads...now to get Eden Hazard on board advertising it that would be genius

Their target are the youngsters who are happy to pay £35 a bottle regardless of taste as long as it comes in a gold bling looking plastic bottle.
It’s all about image and feck all about substance and youngsters do not care what it costs if it gives off a good image.Thats why they walk around with £1200 mobiles whilst claiming poverty.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

AU Vodka on 21:10 - Feb 3 with 2206 viewsSPboy

Well done to the lads for identifying a gap in the market & getting in to it. Good to see them putting Swansea on the map with local jobs too. I am sure there will be many watching to see how the brand grows

Not exactly a rags to riches story, more like money goes to money.

Perhaps they may venture in to music next they could call themselves Dr Organic & the sell-outs 😂
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 11:37]
AU Vodka on 12:06 - Feb 4 with 2125 viewswhiterock

AU Vodka on 16:04 - Feb 3 by pikeypaul

Their target are the youngsters who are happy to pay £35 a bottle regardless of taste as long as it comes in a gold bling looking plastic bottle.
It’s all about image and feck all about substance and youngsters do not care what it costs if it gives off a good image.Thats why they walk around with £1200 mobiles whilst claiming poverty.

Its what youngsters do, its all about image. When I was young I had to have Levi jeans, a Ben Sherman shirt and the highest hole DM's my mother could afford.
Login to get fewer ads

AU Vodka on 20:23 - May 19 with 1319 viewsbritferry

The Sunday Times 35 richest people under 35 in the UK

27= Charlie Morgan £55m
27= Jackson Quinn £55m

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/richest-young-people-wales-worth-2

AU Vodka on 07:35 - May 20 with 1210 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s amazing how much they have achieved. When they started out all they had was a dream. And several millions of pounds.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

AU Vodka on 08:11 - May 20 with 1190 viewsWhiterockin

AU Vodka on 07:35 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s amazing how much they have achieved. When they started out all they had was a dream. And several millions of pounds.

How true is it that money makes money, good contacts also help.

EDIT

Charlie Rouillon the other 20% shareholder in the company.
[Post edited 20 May 2023 8:15]
AU Vodka on 09:15 - May 20 with 1174 viewsKilkennyjack

AU Vodka on 07:35 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

🤣

Beware of the Risen People

AU Vodka on 11:04 - May 25 with 956 viewsbritferry

bumped in to an old mate of mine in town, he works for them up in Cwmdu, they're taking the staff off to Dubai for a few days

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024