Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio Ferdinand 18:28 - Aug 18 with 1517 viewsbritferry

Banned from driving for the 6th time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8638841/Rio-Ferdinand-banned-driving-si

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Rio Ferdinand on 22:17 - Aug 18 with 1372 viewsCatullus

At what point should a temporary driving ban become a lifetime ban? Which in my opinion it should. Some people never learn their lesson.
If anything the need to personally drive his children is a great reason to not break the law, not a reason to let him get away with it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rio Ferdinand on 22:58 - Aug 18 with 1349 viewsbritferry

Rio Ferdinand on 22:17 - Aug 18 by Catullus

At what point should a temporary driving ban become a lifetime ban? Which in my opinion it should. Some people never learn their lesson.
If anything the need to personally drive his children is a great reason to not break the law, not a reason to let him get away with it.

I agree, he even had the cheek to mention his dead wife and COVID as to why he shouldn't be banned again

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Rio Ferdinand on 23:30 - Aug 18 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

I can never understand what he is saying

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rio Ferdinand on 23:58 - Aug 18 with 1310 viewsSoberBaker

Rio Ferdinand on 22:58 - Aug 18 by britferry

I agree, he even had the cheek to mention his dead wife and COVID as to why he shouldn't be banned again

His wife is dead?

He should have said mun 🙄

AMOW

Rio Ferdinand on 10:14 - Aug 19 with 1192 viewsswancity

Six month ban for his sixth driving ban? Farcical. That's not punishment is it.

It takes a certain kind to be banned six times. It's usually people with no respect for others, no self esteem, criminals,sadly people with mental health issues and the list goes on.

But in his case I'm not so sure. Just a very rich dick head, possibly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Rio Ferdinand on 15:26 - Aug 19 with 1081 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Can’t be in the car with anyone other than him because of the trauma????

Get in the chauffeur driven car with them then you entitled c**t!! Should never have got away with all these, most normal people would be threatened with jail time let alone a ban

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Rio Ferdinand on 15:35 - Aug 19 with 1075 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely he should be doing bird for this amount of bans?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Rio Ferdinand on 16:50 - Aug 19 with 1066 viewsCatullus

Rio Ferdinand on 15:35 - Aug 19 by Swanjaxs

Surely he should be doing bird for this amount of bans?

If it was me or you I can pretty much guarantee the punishment would have been harsher.

I could stand up in court and say that if I got banned my wife couldn't get to work because she's epileptic so doesn't drive and won't use public transport because her condition is considered uncontrolled, therefore she would lose her job and it would cause us considerable hardship, we'd most likely lose our home. I could say that but I'm not a rich ex Man United footballer so it probably wouldn't count for much.
I'd probably be told what I already posted, that it was a good reason to not break the law AND letting me get away with it gives the green light to others to speed.

There's one law but it is meted out in different ways depending on status.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Rio Ferdinand on 16:58 - Aug 19 with 1059 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rio Ferdinand on 16:50 - Aug 19 by Catullus

If it was me or you I can pretty much guarantee the punishment would have been harsher.

I could stand up in court and say that if I got banned my wife couldn't get to work because she's epileptic so doesn't drive and won't use public transport because her condition is considered uncontrolled, therefore she would lose her job and it would cause us considerable hardship, we'd most likely lose our home. I could say that but I'm not a rich ex Man United footballer so it probably wouldn't count for much.
I'd probably be told what I already posted, that it was a good reason to not break the law AND letting me get away with it gives the green light to others to speed.

There's one law but it is meted out in different ways depending on status.

It’s not difficult is it?

Well it obviously is for Rio. If your kids are so dependent on you to drive them everywhere how f*****g irresponsible is it to continually break the law and get banned from driving?

Take some responsibility for your actions ffs.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rio Ferdinand on 19:04 - Aug 19 with 1012 viewsshingle

Rio Ferdinand on 16:58 - Aug 19 by Joe_bradshaw

It’s not difficult is it?

Well it obviously is for Rio. If your kids are so dependent on you to drive them everywhere how f*****g irresponsible is it to continually break the law and get banned from driving?

Take some responsibility for your actions ffs.

The scumbag is endangering lives, 6th ban ffs, Joe average would certainly have done jail time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024