Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clamp down on people visiting second homes 18:48 - Apr 22 with 5259 viewsPentyrchJack

While I think this is right, I think that our politicians are spending too much time on this when they should be sorting out PPE for NHS staff and increasing testing for people.

Second home ownership has always been a divisive subject but I think politicians are exploiting the current situation to unearth old prejudices. If they are serious about the effect outside visitors have on Wales the WG should be battering down UK Govts door about 15,000+ people a day arriving in UK from abroad and walking straighten through immigration control untested.

I am concerned that second home ownership interests the WG more than sorting out our NHS staff's safety.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 08:55 - Apr 23 with 1317 viewsWarwickHunt

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 20:23 - Apr 22 by PentyrchJack

I would have tried to get to Mull before the travel Oban.

I’m getting ‘kintyred of these shit puns.
Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 09:47 - Apr 23 with 1274 viewsWxmJax

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 08:55 - Apr 23 by WarwickHunt

I’m getting ‘kintyred of these shit puns.

A right pain in the Harris. Once they start, Skye's the limit.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 9:53]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 09:52 - Apr 23 with 1261 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wayne Kerr is not going to be pleased. Would he be allowed to visit a third home of his instead?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 13:43 - Apr 23 with 1202 viewsjack2jack

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 02:01 - Apr 23 by Glyn1

That's his office. In the same way, that the Queen's office is Buckingham Palace when she actually lives in Windsor. If Her Maj gets it, she will recuperate in Windsor, not London.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 2:03]

With all due respect, No 10, is both a residential home and office,as Is Buck palace,the Queen can alternate between there and Windsor if she so chooses, and indeed any of her other gaffs.
Anyhow, let's not get bogged down, with Oo lives where.👍
Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 15:03 - Apr 23 with 1192 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Boris actually lives at number eleven Downing Street.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 1144 viewsbuilthjack

Burn them down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 23:13 - Apr 24 with 1099 viewsTenbySwan

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 02:01 - Apr 23 by Glyn1

That's his office. In the same way, that the Queen's office is Buckingham Palace when she actually lives in Windsor. If Her Maj gets it, she will recuperate in Windsor, not London.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 2:03]

It's his house. He lives in.the flat upstairs. His second home is chequers.
Prince Charles also travelled to Balmoral on the Sunday after being diagnosed on the previous Thursday and the Queen also moved to Windsor from Buckingham palace.

Do as I say not as I do
Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 05:32 - Apr 25 with 1051 viewsSwanjaxs

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 21:24 - Apr 23 by builthjack

Burn them down

It's been done before.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 07:18 - Apr 25 with 1029 viewsHighjack

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 15:03 - Apr 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Boris actually lives at number eleven Downing Street.

That must be why he hasn’t replied to any of Pikey’s love letters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 07:52 - Apr 25 with 1005 viewsNortbankboy

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 01:59 - Apr 23 by Glyn1

I'd hardly call recuperating from a life-threatening illness, "having a rest". He looked awful on his last video.

He was talking to trump on the phone.
Two great minds come together.
Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 11:04 - Apr 25 with 962 viewsPentyrchJack

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 07:52 - Apr 25 by Nortbankboy

He was talking to trump on the phone.
Two great minds come together.

Maybe BoJo was taking advice on how to self medicate by injecting disinfectant into his bloodstream.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 15:43 - Apr 25 with 915 viewsCatullus

Clamp down on people visiting second homes on 11:04 - Apr 25 by PentyrchJack

Maybe BoJo was taking advice on how to self medicate by injecting disinfectant into his bloodstream.

Maybe he could try it out on Cummings too, would cure more than one problem.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024