Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th 15:23 - Jan 30 with 13602 viewsChief

Tickets on sale 10am tomorrow for Red Wall members

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:27 - Feb 5 with 2548 viewsbennytheblue

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:46 - Feb 5 by Dewi1jack

The one you won...

You were there to watch your beloved Liverpool right?

I didn’t go to that one, couldn’t get a ticket. Fa cup semi I went too, a great day. I hate plastics with a passion. Got far more respect for a jack in South Wales than a top six club. Had run ins with many in pubs around cardiff
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:32 - Feb 5 with 2555 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:01 - Feb 5 by JBT95

So nearly half the stadium sold with less than a week gone with sales?

Sales generally are slow for Wales games, especially friendlies!

Don't worry, I'm sure it will be good attendance.. the USA on Monday night however be lucky to get over 8k imo.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 19:02]

It will be close to a sellout. Should have taken the USA game to Wrexham. They would have had a 10,000 full house and a reward for the gogs for travelling down south every game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:06 - Feb 14 with 2324 viewsJBT95

On general sale Monday 10am.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 2268 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:06 - Feb 14 by JBT95

Just bought mine in the East stand. Plenty of space available at the moment. I really hope it’s a sell out because it will encourage the FAW to bring more games here. Agree with Builthjacks comments about taking the USA game to Wrexham.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 2255 viewsbuilthjack

On sale 11am.

Still about 400 tickets in asbo corner.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:44 - Feb 17 with 2147 viewsTenbySwan

Now on general sale on FAW site.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:46 - Feb 17 with 2144 views34dfgdf54

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:32 - Feb 5 by builthjack

It will be close to a sellout. Should have taken the USA game to Wrexham. They would have had a 10,000 full house and a reward for the gogs for travelling down south every game.

I'll be surprised if it gets over 15k to be honest.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:47 - Feb 17 with 2057 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:46 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Around 9000 sold so far. 5 weeks to go.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:14 - Feb 17 with 2022 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 14:46 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

I am really hoping it’s going to be a packed house, but with 2 home games in 4 days I think they may struggle to sell out. I appreciate that £20 is cheaper than a lot of league football games, but I would like to have seen the tickets a little bit cheaper, or an incentive to buy a ticket for both games at a reduced rate.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:34 - Feb 18 with 1928 viewsDewi1jack

Trouble with any game other than a weekend for me is work and unknown finishing time.

Are they allowed to sell walk up tickets?
I'd certainly turn up and try for a ticket after finishing work, as I can't see a sell out crowd for either friendly

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 22:19 - Feb 18 with 1834 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:34 - Feb 18 by Dewi1jack

Trouble with any game other than a weekend for me is work and unknown finishing time.

Are they allowed to sell walk up tickets?
I'd certainly turn up and try for a ticket after finishing work, as I can't see a sell out crowd for either friendly

The FAW ticket van has been at CCS selling tickets, and for last minute pick ups, so I presume it will be in Swansea if there are tickets available.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 23:31 - Feb 18 with 1808 viewswestside

The FAW have a ticket van 🚌
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:52 - Feb 19 with 1685 viewsdonnybackspin

Got 4 yesterday and been sad managed to get our Swansea season ticket seats
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:38 - Feb 28 with 1549 viewsJBT95

Selling nicely this one, whole of the east stand only has a few odd seats dotted around.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:53 - Feb 28 with 1504 viewsChief

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:38 - Feb 28 by JBT95

Selling nicely this one, whole of the east stand only has a few odd seats dotted around.

Bit disappointed to that it isn't at least 3/4 sold to be honest. Friday night too.

With them having qualified I'd have thought more would fancy it.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:04 - Feb 28 with 1487 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:53 - Feb 28 by Chief

Bit disappointed to that it isn't at least 3/4 sold to be honest. Friday night too.

Around 12,400 sold, plus whatever Austria are bringing. 4 weeks to go until the game.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:05 - Feb 28 with 1483 viewsNeathJack

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:04 - Feb 28 by builthjack

Around 12,400 sold, plus whatever Austria are bringing. 4 weeks to go until the game.

The ironic thing is what this actually proves is that Cardiff fans won't travel outside of Cardiff to watch Wales home games, not that Swansea fans don't follow Wales.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:17 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsChief

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:05 - Feb 28 by NeathJack

The ironic thing is what this actually proves is that Cardiff fans won't travel outside of Cardiff to watch Wales home games, not that Swansea fans don't follow Wales.

Oh yea I'm not blaming the public of Swansea and it's environs solely. Cardiff is the countries most populated area by some distance and is less than an hour down the road so there's no excuses.

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:17 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 17:38 - Feb 28 by JBT95

Got ours the East, we are bring the brother in law and his boy with us, they are both Cardiff supporters. 😂
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:25 - Feb 28 with 1455 viewsTNT

Playing at scum stadium has killed it for me. Only go there to watch The Jacks get our regular point or three.

Lost interest in international football because of it.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:38 - Feb 28 with 1436 viewsmajorraglan

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:25 - Feb 28 by TNT

Playing at scum stadium has killed it for me. Only go there to watch The Jacks get our regular point or three.

Lost interest in international football because of it.

If we can’t fill the Liberrty for this the FAW might take the view there’s no interest in watching Wales in Swansea and decide not to bring games here in the future. Let’s try and fill the Liberty.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 20:38]
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:45 - Feb 28 with 1422 viewsTNT

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:38 - Feb 28 by majorraglan

If we can’t fill the Liberrty for this the FAW might take the view there’s no interest in watching Wales in Swansea and decide not to bring games here in the future. Let’s try and fill the Liberty.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 20:38]

I agree, but I made my stand years ago - I ain't changing... that's me.

I watched Wales through all the lean years, but wasn't interested in the crap scumdiff arrangement. Never have been, never will. Each to their own.

They lose one loyal fan, they pick up plastics. That's football.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:56 - Feb 28 with 1380 viewsJBT95

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 20:04 - Feb 28 by builthjack

Austria bringing 100 (one hundred, yes) according to FSC.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 21:58 - Feb 28 with 1378 viewsJBT95

Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 19:53 - Feb 28 by Chief

6 years ago we had 13k at the CCS v Iceland.

13k sold 4 weeks in advance is more than great.
Wales v Austria at Liberty, Friday March 27th on 10:40 - Mar 5 with 1268 viewswestside

Haven't seen any posters, advertising, marketing of this Wales game âš½
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024