Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. 17:21 - Jan 28 with 15543 viewsswanskid95

According to a major French news outlet, that’s low, even for Cardiff.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:26 - Jan 30 with 1793 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 10:38 - Jan 30 by monmouth

Of course they call it ‘the City’ just like we say ‘the Swans’. ‘The Cardiff’ doesn’t work and ‘The Bluebirds’ is simply too camp for words. Plus they Are never anything special. There are no other Swans. Every other city in the country could call their team ‘the City’ including us.

Second class at everything, at best.

Plus " the city" doesnt change unlike being "the Bluebirds" though their main colour is red!

Means its easier for rebrands whenever they sell out!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:28 - Jan 30 with 1783 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:03 - Jan 30 by TimTtam

From what information I've read McKay was responsible for a lot of the issues regarding different flights, misinformation, choice of pilot etc. So logic says he had a big part to play in the events that lead to Sala not making it back to Cardiff.

Question - So why are CCFC suing Nantes FC, and not McKay? Nantes can't control the actions of their players' agents. They didn't know the choices McKay would make.
Answer - Because CCFC can get a bigger sum of money from Nantes than they can from McKay.
Am I wrong?

Yes you are, the club have a link to him, as a go to agent if you like. I’m not sure if the inns and outs of it all. I don’t get how some players have multiple agents for example
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:32 - Jan 30 with 1776 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:38 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Wrong again, we weren’t happy to deal with him before at all. In fact he only got involved further down the line in an attempt to get the deal done as he was the big I am for French transfers to the uk. That’s when he started lying about other interested clubs to inflate the price and his fee. Sala already had another agent, the same one that bamba has I believe. It’s very murky

really ?
Did not Colin your great manager himself say he had flown in the very same plane on visits to watch Sala?

It all stinks....the conditions of the transfer were met,Sala was registered with the FAW....this rubbish about caring about whose fault this tragedy was is a smoke screen...the lawsuit an attempt to cancel out paying to Nantes what is rightrfully owed. Accountants and lawyers acting for individuals /companies will always do their best to look after their clients interests...and their fees ..just like the greedy agents.
SO forget the claptrap this is all about the money!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:35 - Jan 30 with 1768 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:32 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

really ?
Did not Colin your great manager himself say he had flown in the very same plane on visits to watch Sala?

It all stinks....the conditions of the transfer were met,Sala was registered with the FAW....this rubbish about caring about whose fault this tragedy was is a smoke screen...the lawsuit an attempt to cancel out paying to Nantes what is rightrfully owed. Accountants and lawyers acting for individuals /companies will always do their best to look after their clients interests...and their fees ..just like the greedy agents.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?442808-McKay-still-working-for-Nantes!!!
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 1765 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:26 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

Plus " the city" doesnt change unlike being "the Bluebirds" though their main colour is red!

We got our soul back, you lost yours to your own alleged fans, sold you down the swanny, so good speak.....didn’t you have a trust or something?
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 1763 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:32 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

really ?

It was a different plane twin engine jet.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:41 - Jan 30 with 1760 viewsHighjack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 18:38 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Wrong again, we weren’t happy to deal with him before at all. In fact he only got involved further down the line in an attempt to get the deal done as he was the big I am for French transfers to the uk. That’s when he started lying about other interested clubs to inflate the price and his fee. Sala already had another agent, the same one that bamba has I believe. It’s very murky

You were so unhappy to deal with him you signed two of his children on to your playing staff?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:00 - Jan 30 with 1693 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:41 - Jan 30 by Highjack

You were so unhappy to deal with him you signed two of his children on to your playing staff?

No doubt part of some dodgy deal, not sure who though. I think Warnock must have dealt with him before
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:27 - Jan 30 with 1661 viewsHighjack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:00 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

No doubt part of some dodgy deal, not sure who though. I think Warnock must have dealt with him before

Dodgy deal? Surely not!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:41 - Jan 30 with 1648 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:41 - Jan 30 by Highjack

Dodgy deals & agents are fine until a disaster happens & they have to spunk up 15 million.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 1646 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:26 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

Good answer.

They're still not 'the city' though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:40 - Jan 30 with 1614 viewsTimTtam

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:28 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

Yes you are, the club have a link to him, as a go to agent if you like. I’m not sure if the inns and outs of it all. I don’t get how some players have multiple agents for example

So there's a clear link between McKay and Nantes. CCFC would then have to prove that Nantes told or encouraged McKay to take shortcuts when it came to the transfer & the flights etc. It'll be hard to prove unless CCFC have documents, text messages or emails.

It would've been much easier to directly prosecute McKay and any other shady agents that were involved, rather than insinuating that Nantes were involved.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:47 - Jan 30 with 1603 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:37 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

We got our soul back, you lost yours to your own alleged fans, sold you down the swanny, so good speak.....didn’t you have a trust or something?

What is the difference between being 100% owned by a foreign business man and 80% owned by a foreign consortium?
At least 20% of our club is still owned by our supporters.

Once a bluebird always a bluebird.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 23:59 - Jan 30 with 1537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:42 - Jan 29 by bennytheblue

Nothing like Rome Lisa.

More like Dublin. After a nuclear attack. All those poor mutated people.....
Seriously though, it must sting a bit that Edinburgh and Dublin are bonafide capital cities, recognized everywhere whilst no one outside of Cardiff has any idea it’s any more than an old coal port?? Bristol is far more recognized with massive history behind it too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 00:03 - Jan 31 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 12:37 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

You won’t get your “soul” back until Tan leaves and he’s only going to do that when you pay HIM what you owe.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 08:34 - Jan 31 with 1472 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 23:59 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Seriously though, it must sting a bit that Edinburgh and Dublin are bonafide capital cities, recognized everywhere whilst no one outside of Cardiff has any idea it’s any more than an old coal port?? Bristol is far more recognized with massive history behind it too.

Yeah slavery. Lived there for 5 years
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 13:24 - Jan 31 with 1443 viewsdobjack2

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:40 - Jan 30 by TimTtam

So there's a clear link between McKay and Nantes. CCFC would then have to prove that Nantes told or encouraged McKay to take shortcuts when it came to the transfer & the flights etc. It'll be hard to prove unless CCFC have documents, text messages or emails.

It would've been much easier to directly prosecute McKay and any other shady agents that were involved, rather than insinuating that Nantes were involved.

I believe that the purpose of the game is not to be the one losing out on the transfer money.

If Cardiff have to pay the full amount they then have to consider taking a private individual or individuals to court to recoup their loss. However in reality all it will probably achieve is bankrupting people not getting their money back.

Much better not to pay the transfer fee and leave Nantes with the problem.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 1417 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 08:34 - Jan 31 by bennytheblue

Yeah slavery. Lived there for 5 years

Still a lot nicer than Cardiff though. The main point is though that Dublin and Edinburgh have history, style and character.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 13:52 - Jan 31 with 1408 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 23:59 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Nicely bitterly put....Dublin is shite btw
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 1358 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 13:52 - Jan 31 by bennytheblue

Nicely bitterly put....Dublin is shite btw

Once a bluebird always a bluebird. Unless you are in red

When are Cardiff going to remove the red worm from their club badge?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:15 - Jan 31 with 1340 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 13:41 - Jan 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Still a lot nicer than Cardiff though. The main point is though that Dublin and Edinburgh have history, style and character.

Is it you that knows their stuff on this?

Rise of the empires Ottoman by CountyJim 28 Jan 2020 9:44
Well worth a watch on Netflix like a history documentary

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:59 - Jan 31 with 1302 viewsNortbankboy

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:15 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

Is it you that knows their stuff on this?

Rise of the empires Ottoman by CountyJim 28 Jan 2020 9:44
Well worth a watch on Netflix like a history documentary

Nice bit in daily mail today about that wonderful club Cardiff city.
Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 19:27 - Jan 31 with 1275 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 17:59 - Jan 31 by Nortbankboy

Nice bit in daily mail today about that wonderful club Cardiff city.

I'm one of the majority of CCFC fans who think we should pay up, but if it's in the Daily Mail? Whatever they've printed, I'll believe the opposite.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 19:35 - Jan 31 with 1267 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 15:44 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

Good answer.

They're still not 'the city' though.

Walked in my local in Ystrad Rhondda about 4 0'clock today. My 70 year old friend, who has very little interest at all in football said to me 'Are you going down the City tonight'. Up The City.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 19:35]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 1238 viewsNortbankboy

Cardiff to file lawsuit against Nantes on manslaughter charges. on 19:27 - Jan 31 by taffpunk

I'm one of the majority of CCFC fans who think we should pay up, but if it's in the Daily Mail? Whatever they've printed, I'll believe the opposite.

I with u taffpunk,I would never buy the daily nazi.
I just read it in a coffee shop.
But the club should pay up they are not doing themselves any favours trying to worm out this.after milking for all they could
Think of his family mun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024