Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike VdH 14:43 - Aug 5 with 9521 viewsJack_y_Jwc

If Maguire is £80m and apparently Bournemouth want £75m for Ake. Should VdH be valued at higher than £10m?

From what I saw Saturday he's improved further - I don't remember his range of passing being so accurate last season.

Mike VdH on 18:05 - Aug 5 with 2950 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mike VdH on 17:52 - Aug 5 by Luther27

That's money in...they've also sent back a few loanees back to their parent club and brought a couple more back in. The point I'm trying to make is according to Sky they didn't need to sell to balance the books. If I was a Bristol supporter I'd be pretty pssd off at not making the playoffs and not keeping a steady team to challenge for automatic promotion.

You won't need to go to Bristol to be pssd off if we sell VdH.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mike VdH on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 2926 viewsLuther27

Mike VdH on 18:05 - Aug 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

You won't need to go to Bristol to be pssd off if we sell VdH.

Thoroughly agree with you. We lost him when HJ left and no one carried on contract negotiations with him. He will be a major loss for us make no doubt.
Mike VdH on 18:09 - Aug 5 with 2912 viewsOldjack

He's the best at the back we've got, lose him and we'll be well and truly fuked .No need to sell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mike VdH on 18:14 - Aug 5 with 2892 viewsLuther27

If Brenda comes in for him he's worth at least £30 million
Mike VdH on 18:43 - Aug 5 with 2846 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mike VdH on 18:14 - Aug 5 by Luther27

If Brenda comes in for him he's worth at least £30 million

And Potter.
Mike VdH on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 2831 viewslonglostjack

Mike VdH on 18:09 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

He's the best at the back we've got, lose him and we'll be well and truly fuked .No need to sell

It would be stupid to sell now. It would be more sensible to spend on extending the contract and sell next summer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mike VdH on 19:12 - Aug 5 with 2753 viewsOldjack

Mike VdH on 18:47 - Aug 5 by longlostjack

It would be stupid to sell now. It would be more sensible to spend on extending the contract and sell next summer.

Why sell ? I'm sick to death of us selling some of our best .How the hell are suppose to reach the next level ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mike VdH on 19:21 - Aug 5 with 2720 viewslonglostjack

Mike VdH on 19:12 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

Why sell ? I'm sick to death of us selling some of our best .How the hell are suppose to reach the next level ,

Just the lesser of two evils if he wants off. Anyway purely hypothetical. He’ll want to play for us in the Prem next season 😉.

Login to get fewer ads

Mike VdH on 19:25 - Aug 5 with 2702 viewsdobjack2

Mike VdH on 19:12 - Aug 5 by Oldjack

Depends whether he wants to go; depends whether he wants to sign a new contract; depends on whether he wants to run down his contract.

VDH holds all of the cards
Mike VdH on 20:40 - Aug 5 with 2615 viewsNortbankboy

Feck me where did all these mvh fans come from?
I remember the stick Jenkins had when he signed him.
They called him a Jenkins £5 mill special
Mike VdH on 20:40 - Aug 5 with 2618 viewsSgorioFruit

If Maguire is £80m then Dan James is easy £45m

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Mike VdH on 20:44 - Aug 5 with 2589 viewsmagicdaps10

Mike VdH on 20:40 - Aug 5 by Nortbankboy

Feck me where did all these mvh fans come from?
I remember the stick Jenkins had when he signed him.
They called him a Jenkins £5 mill special

We only paid Ajax 2M for him so those fans from the start knew he was worth a lot more than we paid.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 20:44]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mike VdH on 20:55 - Aug 5 with 2536 viewsNortbankboy

Mike VdH on 20:44 - Aug 5 by magicdaps10

We only paid Ajax 2M for him so those fans from the start knew he was worth a lot more than we paid.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 20:44]

Good answer
Mike VdH on 21:07 - Aug 5 with 2512 viewsNotLoyal

Mike VdH on 18:43 - Aug 5 by A_Fans_Dad

And Potter.

I'm pretty certain potter can't sign any of our players for 12 months. Or he would have by now.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Mike VdH on 21:21 - Aug 5 with 2480 viewsjack247

With respect, you can’t compare VdH to players who go for world record (for defenders) fees. It’s supply and demand. There are dozens of better centre backs than VdH. I’m not sure I agree, but Man Utd clearly rate Maguire as top tier. Who am I to argue with them.

On the face of it, £10m would be an excellent fee, particularly as his contract is up in the summer and his recent comments have been non commital at best. I do share others concerns about only having very inexperienced centre backs at the club and not having a natural leader in the team though.
Mike VdH on 17:44 - Aug 6 with 2238 viewslonglostjack

Cologne are on the verge of signing defender Bornauw from Anderlecht. Paper work completed only medical still to do apparently. No need to thank me Wales Online but could mean that VdH is staying and we get his contract extended. Fingers crossed.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 18:24]

Mike VdH on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 2108 viewsthornabyswan

Mike VdH on 17:44 - Aug 6 by longlostjack

Cologne are on the verge of signing defender Bornauw from Anderlecht. Paper work completed only medical still to do apparently. No need to thank me Wales Online but could mean that VdH is staying and we get his contract extended. Fingers crossed.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 18:24]

Hopefully there is some truth in the Ayew to Derby rumour and that may free up some money to give VDH a new contract.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Mike VdH on 10:30 - Aug 7 with 1923 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Mike VdH on 20:59 - Aug 6 by thornabyswan

Hopefully there is some truth in the Ayew to Derby rumour and that may free up some money to give VDH a new contract.

I doubt Ayew will go to Derby now they've signed Rooney

Mike VdH on 08:24 - Aug 8 with 1667 viewsPegojack

Mike VdH on 10:30 - Aug 7 by Jack_y_Jwc

I doubt Ayew will go to Derby now they've signed Rooney

Yes, I doubt they'll want two slow, fat, overated forwards living off past glories in the same team.
Mike VdH on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 1405 viewsTummer_from_Texas

MOTM today, IMO.

Stat of the day:

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mike VdH on 16:16 - Aug 25 with 1376 viewsswan_si

Mike VdH on 16:11 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

MOTM today, IMO.

Stat of the day:

125 passes for Cardiff, did that include the pre game warm up?
Mike VdH on 16:19 - Aug 25 with 1368 viewsBadlands

If Horn leaves in September I'd hope we'd bing in an unattached CB. Two youngsters might work but we wouldn't have enough quality leadership around them.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mike VdH on 16:25 - Aug 25 with 1335 viewsswan_si

Mike VdH on 16:19 - Aug 25 by Badlands

If Horn leaves in September I'd hope we'd bing in an unattached CB. Two youngsters might work but we wouldn't have enough quality leadership around them.

I can't see him going anywhere yet, he's in a win win situation, if we get promoted he'll be playing PL football next year(hopefully with us), if we don't he will be a free agent at the end of the season.
Mike VdH on 16:44 - Aug 25 with 1262 viewsjedmo_jack

He is imperious.

He is about 10 classes above this league. Another outstanding complete performance.

So good we have Joe learning next to him too.
Mike VdH on 16:46 - Aug 25 with 1251 viewsjedmo_jack

I’d let him go on a free if it meant we kept him for the entirety of this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024