Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 38514 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 with 2678 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 10 by slate_dk

Today they allow me to watch… i think it has been a month since last

I have been able to watch every game so far in S.Korea
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 with 2678 viewsCaptain_Sham

FFS its the same as last week. Put the fking thing in the net.

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 with 2672 viewsHighjack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 10 by LeonWasGod

I’ve got it on the radio. They reckon we should be 3 up. We HAVE to start taking more of these chances when we’re on top.

I can't even get it on the radio because of "Rights restrictions" whatever the f*ck that is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 10 with 2661 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 10 by slate_dk

I don’t think I can cope if this ends in tears again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 10 with 2628 viewsGroo

They say its because they sold the rights in this area but its not on anywhere???

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 10 with 2601 viewsElward

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 by Highjack

I can't even get it on the radio because of "Rights restrictions" whatever the f*ck that is.

Same as me. Trying radio wales and getting that message
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 10 with 2586 viewslidojack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Ditto.

And the eloquent Neil Mellor was not much help for the goal either.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 10 with 2513 viewsDJack

It's what you conservatives like imposing...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 10 with 2501 viewsmonmouth

I have a beautiful stream on flawless with some pie munching commentary I had to turn off. Be sad when flawless goes this month now. Been brilliant since they packed up.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 10 with 2493 viewsGlyn1

Missed my fvckin non-refundable train from London Euston. Tore up my fvckin Bolton match ticket and am in a pub drownng my sorrows. Come on team, score four and make me sorry I missed it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 10 with 2456 viewslegoman

If you have Sky its on the BBC Wales radio channel. And I just found this out after signing up for Swans TV..............

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 10 with 2363 viewsLeonWasGod

Must be restricted to Swansea area. Pain in the arse isn’t it. If it’s on the radio it should be on the radio.

It’s sounding like a re-run of last week so far. Should be well up already.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 10 with 2330 viewsJBG

on digital tv 719
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 10 with 2258 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 10 by LeonWasGod

Must be restricted to Swansea area. Pain in the arse isn’t it. If it’s on the radio it should be on the radio.

Yes not playing as well but similar need the 2nd goal.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 10 with 2257 viewsairedale

Ameobe sounding dangerous.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Nov 10 with 2223 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 10 by Glyn1

Missed my fvckin non-refundable train from London Euston. Tore up my fvckin Bolton match ticket and am in a pub drownng my sorrows. Come on team, score four and make me sorry I missed it.

That’s a bugger. Have an extra couple for me.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 10 with 2113 viewsairedale

Frankie Raymond been sent off for Bromley for violent conduct. Sounds like a bit of a villain with a name like that mind.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 10 with 2090 viewsDJack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 10 by Glyn1

Not a good day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 10 with 2030 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 10 by LeonWasGod

Almost an exact rerun except they are pressing us more in our defensive quarter. We should be out of sight and I’m sure given half a chance Scott will look to f*ck us over. Really must put them away.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 10 with 2009 viewsSwan91

Decent first half.. but we saw last week it can change... what I would like to see in the second half....

We go 2-0 up.. put bony on for mcburnie for some game time.

last few minutes put Montero on for a little run about.

mcburnie seems to be getting strengthed out of it a bit... so maybe bony can use his hold up play a little bit and bring the wingers in more.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 10 with 1989 viewsBLAZE

Celina being wasteful again. Vital we don’t repeat last week or we’ll start getting a reputation for it
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 10 with 1899 viewskarnataka

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 10 by Jango

It’s available on ifollow. It’s a terrible stream though considering it’s a paid service. Jumping constantly.

I thought Swans hadn't subscribed to ifollow because the club has their own service? Can you watch it because Bolton do subscribe to ifollow?
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 10 with 1883 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 10 by BLAZE

Celina being wasteful again. Vital we don’t repeat last week or we’ll start getting a reputation for it

He's missed a lot of chances in a lot of games. Think back to the Leeds game at the end.

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 10 with 1866 viewsDippy

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 by Captain_Sham

FFS its the same as last week. Put the fking thing in the net.

This.. we need to be more ruthless.. otherwise it'll be Rotherham again.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 10 with 1853 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Almost an exact rerun except they are pressing us more in our defensive quarter. We should be out of sight and I’m sure given half a chance Scott will look to f*ck us over. Really must put them away.

Commentator are these Swansea players made of glass there is one down every 3 or 4 minutes.
Made me laugh the Lancastrian tw@t.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024