Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most overrated player in premiership? 21:14 - Sep 26 with 7190 viewspikeypaul

Opinions please.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 00:02 - Sep 27 with 1654 viewsCooperman

On a pound for pound basis it has to be Pogba. Mind you I wouldn’t mind betting that if he played under Klopp then he would represent value for money.

As we have found out to our own detriment, good coaching and tactics go a long way.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Most overrated player in premiership? on 03:27 - Sep 27 with 1632 viewsWanderer

The biggest shout from fans is usually the centre forward who does not score.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 05:57 - Sep 27 with 1610 viewsjackal

Prepares for abuse!

Beckham.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 07:48 - Sep 27 with 1562 viewsSWANSEYE

Ozil . . Overpaid and never really truns up
Most overrated player in premiership? on 09:36 - Sep 27 with 1515 viewsWhiterockin

Alexis Sanchez, half a million pounds a week. Just think about it.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 09:39 - Sep 27 with 1513 viewsomarjack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:56 - Sep 26 by Dewi1jack

Any young English player the pundits rate as "the next Hoddle/ Waddle/ Gascoigne/ the next big thing to breakthrough"

How could I possibly forget Rashford and Lingard?

I'm glad this is over now. They've already proven they're sh!t, mid-table league players that fit in exactly to be bench players for a club that pretends to be better than what they actually are, like Man Utd.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Most overrated player in premiership? on 10:01 - Sep 27 with 1488 viewsCatullus

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:10 - Sep 26 by omarjack

For those who are saying Ozil, Henderson, Sanchez and Morata..some of them were highly rated at one point. But not anymore. Calling them "overrated" at this point of their careers is ridiculous.

Anyway, to answer the question..I'd say Alli, Pogba, Maguire, Dier and Kante (I know I'll be criticised for this, but every time I've seen him play for Chelsea he's been practically invisible) are very overrated.

Hmmm, one of our best ever players was invisble to everybody apart from us and one of the most under rated in the EPL too. It's Leon of course.
Players get rave reviews for a few great things when they do little most of the time but Kante (apart from now because he's used out of position) has been superb, under the radar superb, like Britton was.

I'll say Sanchez, hyped beyond all logic, bought by Manyoo and allegedly paid half a million per week and what has he done? What did he do for Arsenal last season to justify the huge wages the Mancs offered?
Rooney was over rated too, come to that. He had a great time at Everton but I'm sure he was was made to look better at Manyoo by the players around him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Most overrated player in premiership? on 10:05 - Sep 27 with 1473 viewsAce_Jack

Saido Berahino all day
Login to get fewer ads

Most overrated player in premiership? on 10:18 - Sep 27 with 1459 viewsLeonWasGod

Most overrated player in premiership? on 10:05 - Sep 27 by Ace_Jack

Saido Berahino all day

Not in the PL (and justifiably not). Agreed he was seriously over-hyped when he was.

Another vote for Ozil here. I've had this discussion a few times on here. He can show flashes and small spells of pure class, but every time I've seen him live or on TV he's been totally anonymous. Yet still commentators rave about him.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 11:17 - Sep 27 with 1431 viewssherpajacob

of all time - Carragher.

currently- Wilshere

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:17 - Sep 27 with 1405 viewsAce_Jack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 10:18 - Sep 27 by LeonWasGod

Not in the PL (and justifiably not). Agreed he was seriously over-hyped when he was.

Another vote for Ozil here. I've had this discussion a few times on here. He can show flashes and small spells of pure class, but every time I've seen him live or on TV he's been totally anonymous. Yet still commentators rave about him.

Its in part because he was eligible to play for England and they wanted him to be the next Ronaldo. Typical English press hype.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:26 - Sep 27 with 1396 viewsbanshee_72

Ross Barkley, without doubt!
Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:48 - Sep 27 with 1376 viewsJack_Kass

Steven Gerrard

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Most overrated player in premiership? on 12:55 - Sep 27 with 1370 viewsLibertarian

Dele Alli
Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:25 - Sep 27 with 1353 viewsdickythorpe

Sterling
Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:57 - Sep 27 with 1328 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ozil is the fastest ever player in PL history to 50 assists and has chipped in with 27 goals as well in 140 games.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:58 - Sep 27 with 1324 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 14:25 - Sep 27 with 1305 viewskarnataka

How Nicklas Bendtner spent 9 seasons in the Prem was beyond belief for someone so untroubled by talent.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 15:25 - Sep 27 with 1277 viewsAustinIsOurHero

cleverley

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 16:11 - Sep 27 with 1261 viewsLeonWasGod

Most overrated player in premiership? on 13:57 - Sep 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Ozil is the fastest ever player in PL history to 50 assists and has chipped in with 27 goals as well in 140 games.

I know, but have you ever seen him have a good game? He's had an off day every time I've seen him. I'm not at all saying he's a bad player - just that I've never seen him have a good game (it probably just means I haven't seen him play much!).
Most overrated player in premiership? on 16:23 - Sep 27 with 1249 viewsBluebird

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:19 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Junior Hoilett

Who overates him then Bonnie 🤣🤣
Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:05 - Sep 27 with 1198 viewsshandyjack

Jesse Lingard

Poll: Expectation for the season

Most overrated player in premiership? on 18:42 - Sep 27 with 1185 viewsJBT95

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:23 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

Did anyone (apart from Cardiff fans) ever rate him?

As far as we go it was Rooney. Rarely did anything worth praising against us.

Apart from when he tore us a new one in Moyse's first game...
Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:17 - Sep 27 with 1125 viewsSlugster664

And the winner is...

Bafetimbi Gomis.

STID

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:53 - Sep 27 with 1111 viewsRancid

Fellaini has made a career for himself by kicking or elbowing anyone in a different colour shirt to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024