Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff next season, 09:38 - Jun 13 with 8582 viewsomarjack

Sour grapes, green-eyed etc etc..maybe a little..but..

Everybody knows,including Cardiff fans that they're going straight back where they belong.

It seems like their recruitment policy will be woeful. With that other Murphy (his twin flopped at Newcastle as expected) joining for a record 10 m deal, And Warnock saying Murphy was his transfer target number one. It only shows a serious lack of ambition and scouting that is embarrassing. Unless a player like him was meant as nothing more than a squad player which is not likely.

And now they're linked with some constantly injured Preston LB (Cunningham) who can barely cut it in the Championship let alone the PL.

Their squad is even poorer than Huddersfield's..with even worse recruitment. And probably they'll spend even less. And Hudds got Wagner who is a top manager. Unlike hoofball Warnock.

Unless they have some serious transfer business under their sleeve. Unless 3 teams other than them perform woefully. They're already practically down.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cardiff next season, on 08:54 - Jun 14 with 1221 viewswestside

Murphy can stick a decent cross in which is probably why Warnock signed him
Cardiff next season, on 09:37 - Jun 14 with 1131 viewsProfessor

Given the run of games there have at the start of the season, they may get off to a decent start and hang on like Huddersfield
Cardiff next season, on 09:39 - Jun 14 with 1128 viewspencoedjack

Nice easy start for them should be on 7/9 points come to the end of August and well on there way to safety
Cardiff next season, on 10:36 - Jun 14 with 1051 viewssainthelens

Cardiff next season, on 09:39 - Jun 14 by pencoedjack

Nice easy start for them should be on 7/9 points come to the end of August and well on there way to safety

5 points by end of October...bottom of league.
Cardiff next season, on 11:41 - Jun 14 with 1006 viewsmajorraglan

Personally I am not bothered about Cardiff City. I don’t feel envious that they have been promoted, they earned it over the course of the season. Whatever my thoughts are on Neil Warnock and his style off football, all things considered he did a good job at Cardiff last year. They have significant debts so I wouldn’t have thought they would spend a great deal of money. I would have thought they would be aiming to run a tight ship so if they are relegated (which I believe they will be) they are in a position to bounce back like Burnley have.

What has irked me and still does is the way Swansea City have conducted themselves and the poor transfer business which led to the club being relegated last season. Unless the Swans are careful, things could end up going sour here. Let’s not be distracted by what goes on up the road because what’s happening under our noses is of greater concern.
Cardiff next season, on 11:59 - Jun 14 with 986 viewsScotia

They couldn't really have wished for a better pattern of games. From what I've seen no run of really tough games. If they don't stay up nobody to blame but themselves.
Cardiff next season, on 12:01 - Jun 14 with 982 viewsbyron

You alright? I’m worried

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 12:04 - Jun 14 with 974 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 10:36 - Jun 14 by sainthelens

5 points by end of October...bottom of league.

You talking about hedge fund city?

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff next season, on 12:04 - Jun 14 with 972 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 11:59 - Jun 14 by Scotia

They couldn't really have wished for a better pattern of games. From what I've seen no run of really tough games. If they don't stay up nobody to blame but themselves.

Better to play the top 6 early on always

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 12:07 - Jun 14 with 966 viewsRevJames

We, meanwhile, have no such worries

Regardless of style of play etc, they've earned the right to be in the PL, while we have managed to completely ruin what many saw as a 'model club', stable with mid-table mediocrity and an attractive style of play.

We are where we belong at the moment and if we don't "learn the lessons", might find ourselves in an even worse predicament next season.
Cardiff next season, on 12:13 - Jun 14 with 957 viewsJacket

Cardiff next season, on 12:04 - Jun 14 by byron

Better to play the top 6 early on always

Wasn't when we had those horrible opening fixtures under Guido
Cardiff next season, on 12:20 - Jun 14 with 940 viewsJacket

Have you not seen how Warnock starts every Premier League campaign? As sure as he's excellent at getting teams into the Premier League, he's absolutely useless up there as he's proven this time and again.
Cardiff next season, on 12:28 - Jun 14 with 925 viewssainthelens

Cardiff next season, on 12:04 - Jun 14 by byron

You talking about hedge fund city?

Forward 5 months and Warnock will be behaving like Adolf trapped in his bunker knowing the game is already up. Blaming everyone and anything...the meltdown will be a sight to behold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024