Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham - Self imploding 19:48 - Mar 10 with 12194 viewsSS2013

Reid out for rest of season, Noble surely will face ban after today's fracus ?

Southampton on a dreadful run, lacking leadership

West Brom Gone.

Everyone else seems to be giving it a go, that includes Stoke.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:49]

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

West Ham - Self imploding on 11:09 - Mar 11 with 2575 viewsTheResurrection

West Ham - Self imploding on 10:19 - Mar 11 by Neath_Jack

They didn't back off, they tried to take it off him initially.

They didn't knock him to the ground though mate. I think it's fair to say that kunt Noble used unnecessary force and anyway, a ban would be good for us.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

West Ham - Self imploding on 11:27 - Mar 11 with 2539 viewsunion_jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 11:09 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

They didn't knock him to the ground though mate. I think it's fair to say that kunt Noble used unnecessary force and anyway, a ban would be good for us.

Yes, a ban for Noble would be good for us and by the letter if the law he possibly may get some punishment. He has cleverly come out with the defence that he was under threat and took appropriate action. That's not true, he was frustrated with the interloper and took it into his own hands.

I'm an admirer of Noble. A one club man who knows he is priviedged and passionate. He shouldn't get a ban if common sense prevails even though he may 'deserve' one if the rules are applied.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

West Ham - Self imploding on 11:34 - Mar 11 with 2521 viewsMo_Wives

West Ham - Self imploding on 22:33 - Mar 10 by Sirjohnalot

Of course he shouldn’t be banned. Some idiot came onto the pitch, unlawfully, he didn’t have a clue what he was going to do as he used reasonable force to take him to the floor. He came across extremely well in the post match interview.

I think I’d, and any decent barrister, would be able to able to put forward a decent argument for no action.

He did nothing wrong whatsoever

"Your Honour, a big boy did it and ran away. The defence rests."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

West Ham - Self imploding on 12:03 - Mar 11 with 2464 viewsNeath_Jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 11:09 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I can’t stand Noble, horrible player, but if he gets banned for that then football is even more fücked than we know it to be.

I’d have applauded him if he had stuck the nut on him. Noble cares deeply about that club, so I’d expect nothing less from him.

We can’t knock our own fan supporter groups for creating a fuss in the stands for upsetting the team, then applaud another clubs fans for doing the very same.

What would you be saying if one of the SCSA mob run on next Saturday and Mawson done the same as Noble?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

West Ham - Self imploding on 12:52 - Mar 11 with 2414 viewsnierika

😅😅😅😅😅

West Ham - Self imploding on 13:18 - Mar 11 with 2364 viewsunion_jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 12:52 - Mar 11 by nierika

😅😅😅😅😅

Hey Nicky, hey Nicky,
We're going down Nicky

West Ham - Self imploding on 14:42 - Mar 11 with 2267 views3swan

Right/wrong/deserved?

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=player+sent+off+for+t
West Ham - Self imploding on 15:18 - Mar 11 with 2217 viewsTheResurrection

West Ham - Self imploding on 12:03 - Mar 11 by Neath_Jack

I can’t stand Noble, horrible player, but if he gets banned for that then football is even more fücked than we know it to be.

I’d have applauded him if he had stuck the nut on him. Noble cares deeply about that club, so I’d expect nothing less from him.

We can’t knock our own fan supporter groups for creating a fuss in the stands for upsetting the team, then applaud another clubs fans for doing the very same.

What would you be saying if one of the SCSA mob run on next Saturday and Mawson done the same as Noble?

The same.

If one of the SCSA (don't make me laugh too much here by the way 😂😂😂) ran onto the pitch I'd expect our players to remain professional.

West Ham are a laughing stock around the world for yesterday, but one of the main reasons for that is because Noble got involved. If he'd have done like Collins and Arnoutovic had done this would've been a whole lot less dramatic.

5 game ban.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:25 - Mar 11 with 2199 viewsHighjack

West Ham - Self imploding on 10:15 - Mar 11 by STID2017

Some idiot walked on the pitch, another idiot confronted him.
Both should be banned.
Later another idiot took flag pole and put it in the centre circle - players sensibly backed off.
Horrible team, horrible fans, Sir Trevor was clearly disgusted and upset

The flagpole in the centre circle protest has happened before, it was either in the seventies or eighties as a protest at some bond scheme to redevelop the Boleyn ground. They've done it a few times.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:36 - Mar 11 with 2162 viewslifelong

West Ham - Self imploding on 12:52 - Mar 11 by nierika

😅😅😅😅😅

It’s like someone he loves is dead.. get a grip ffs.
West Ham - Self imploding on 15:40 - Mar 11 with 2145 viewsOldjack

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:36 - Mar 11 by lifelong

It’s like someone he loves is dead.. get a grip ffs.

his club ,fluff chucker ,to some it's more than life and death

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:42 - Mar 11 with 2139 viewslifelong

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:40 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

his club ,fluff chucker ,to some it's more than life and death

Sad cases, in my humble opinion, pond fisherman.
West Ham - Self imploding on 15:46 - Mar 11 with 2119 viewsSirjohnalot

My point was simply that the fan was committing a criminal offence, for which he will undoubtedly received a Football Banning Order when it gets to court.

Noble was stopping someone who committed a criminal offence. I'd be advising the FA that that it would be nonsensical to ban Noble as this would give encouragement to other fans to confront players on the pitch who may, themselves, think twice before taking action, which could lead to their being assaulted.

Not a chance will Noble be banned.

Also, I think it gives supporters food for thought as to how to protest in a dignified and classy way that doesn't bring shame on the club and distract the players on the pitch as happened yesterday.

It's one thing getting the TV cameras to notice the protest, its another thing having the owners receive a lot of sympathy as happened yesterday.
West Ham - Self imploding on 15:57 - Mar 11 with 2064 viewssainthelens

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:18 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

The same.

If one of the SCSA (don't make me laugh too much here by the way 😂😂😂) ran onto the pitch I'd expect our players to remain professional.

West Ham are a laughing stock around the world for yesterday, but one of the main reasons for that is because Noble got involved. If he'd have done like Collins and Arnoutovic had done this would've been a whole lot less dramatic.

5 game ban.

How was Noble not to know he wasn't carrying a blade ? Honestly, your posts on here are a total fckn nonsense. Just turn the other cheek yeah, that's what your abdicating.
West Ham - Self imploding on 16:01 - Mar 11 with 2043 viewsTheResurrection

West Ham - Self imploding on 15:57 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

How was Noble not to know he wasn't carrying a blade ? Honestly, your posts on here are a total fckn nonsense. Just turn the other cheek yeah, that's what your abdicating.

I see I've got a new admirer. This happens. You'll follow me around for a few weeks before I embarrass the fack out of you....

Anyway, what were you saying?

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:11 - Mar 11 with 2015 viewsunion_jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:01 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

I see I've got a new admirer. This happens. You'll follow me around for a few weeks before I embarrass the fack out of you....

Crikey Chris, do you honestly believe what you are saying or are you having a great big laugh at all of us? Sensible question.

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:12 - Mar 11 with 2009 viewssainthelens

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:01 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Your ego gets you so far pal. I doubt you have anywhere near enough front or intelligence to embarrass me. I'll follow suit with the rest on here and ignore you from now on. Not like you have anything of substance to say.
West Ham - Self imploding on 16:13 - Mar 11 with 2002 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:11 - Mar 11 by union_jack

Crikey Chris, do you honestly believe what you are saying or are you having a great big laugh at all of us? Sensible question.

He believes in that by using anti logic he can get more attention. He's a narcissistic mentalist.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:17 - Mar 11 with 1990 viewsTheResurrection

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:13 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

He believes in that by using anti logic he can get more attention. He's a narcissistic mentalist.

Here's another little admirer.😂

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:19 - Mar 11 with 1979 viewsTheResurrection

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:12 - Mar 11 by sainthelens

Your ego gets you so far pal. I doubt you have anywhere near enough front or intelligence to embarrass me. I'll follow suit with the rest on here and ignore you from now on. Not like you have anything of substance to say.

Good, I think that's for the best...

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:27 - Mar 11 with 1956 viewsunion_jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:17 - Mar 11 by TheResurrection

Here's another little admirer.😂

But he's not, really!

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:30 - Mar 11 with 1945 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:27 - Mar 11 by union_jack

But he's not, really!

Do you reckon Phil Sumbler is paying him to post cr@p to keep the hit count up ?

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 1919 viewsunion_jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:30 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you reckon Phil Sumbler is paying him to post cr@p to keep the hit count up ?

😄, I doubt it but anything is possible.

He must be quite a money spinner.

I've got more faith in Phil though.

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:42 - Mar 11 with 1909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham - Self imploding on 16:39 - Mar 11 by union_jack

😄, I doubt it but anything is possible.

He must be quite a money spinner.

I've got more faith in Phil though.

Me too

West Ham - Self imploding on 20:27 - Mar 11 with 1775 viewsswanforthemoney

West Ham - Self imploding on 21:44 - Mar 10 by Gowerjack

Mere amateurs ....

This is the standard to meet.

It looks like Dean Saunders in civvies.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024