Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? 19:44 - Jan 19 with 4463 viewsKennedy

For us not to then get a financial penalty?

I seen that Cardiff have to play the Liverpool loan signing at least 14 games not to get a penalty from Liverpool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5289545/Cardiff-punished-dont-

Did we have a same sort of deal with Chelsea as he has not played that much at all recently

Just call me JFK

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 20:55 - Jan 19 with 4345 viewsWAFU

No
Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 22:20 - Jan 19 with 4209 viewsairedale

I was going to ask him myself. I saw him and Renato Sanches in the back room of the Big Cam in Neath on the weekend. They were both looking a bit cheesed off though, and they both had a pint of scrumpy in front of them so I thought I’d give it a miss and carry on my collection for the Salvation Army.
Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 12:48 - Jan 20 with 3864 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure if there is a financial penalty, but theres definitely a recall clause if he doesnt play the required number of games

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 14:20 - Jan 20 with 3739 viewsharryhpalmer

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 12:48 - Jan 20 by PozuelosSideys

Not sure if there is a financial penalty, but theres definitely a recall clause if he doesnt play the required number of games

Yep. I recall Clement said there was a recall clause if he didnt play a certain % games when fit, but that he would definitely hit the necessary figure.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 16:00 - Jan 20 with 3610 viewstheloneranger

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 14:20 - Jan 20 by harryhpalmer

Yep. I recall Clement said there was a recall clause if he didnt play a certain % games when fit, but that he would definitely hit the necessary figure.

I think he had to play so many games before the New Year, or Chelsea would call him back

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Did Tammy have to play a certain about of games? on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 3456 viewsLoyal

Cant play him if he isn't fit !
Not even sure he is anywhere near premier league standard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024