Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down the boot sale 10:18 - Nov 12 with 10416 viewsDarran

A tanned looking Welshman behind a stall just turns his back to everyone takes a piss and turns back around as if nothing happened.
Astonishing stuff.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 12:34]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Down the boot sale on 22:38 - Nov 12 with 1998 viewsDavillin

In 1955, we were on a flight to the airport at Taipei, Taiwan, and while there, used the "multi-gender" rest room. A Western woman came in after we did and nearly died when she saw both men and women doing their duty; but the biggest shock of all for her was that the Taiwanese women were each squatting over one of the simple small holes in the floor.

The Western woman didn't know what to do. Running [or walking very fast] back out was the only option, but it wasn't an option. I never learned what she did, as I was already finished and on my way out when she came in.

I still remember my first trip off-base on the way into Seoul, South Korea, earlier n 1955, and saw men and women doing their duties into the ditch beside the road. But Seoul was not yet a cosmopolitan city then by any measure.

Customs.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 22:38]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Down the boot sale on 09:04 - Nov 13 with 1914 viewsswanjackal

Down the boot sale on 22:38 - Nov 12 by Davillin

In 1955, we were on a flight to the airport at Taipei, Taiwan, and while there, used the "multi-gender" rest room. A Western woman came in after we did and nearly died when she saw both men and women doing their duty; but the biggest shock of all for her was that the Taiwanese women were each squatting over one of the simple small holes in the floor.

The Western woman didn't know what to do. Running [or walking very fast] back out was the only option, but it wasn't an option. I never learned what she did, as I was already finished and on my way out when she came in.

I still remember my first trip off-base on the way into Seoul, South Korea, earlier n 1955, and saw men and women doing their duties into the ditch beside the road. But Seoul was not yet a cosmopolitan city then by any measure.

Customs.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2017 22:38]

Customs?

I thought they were only meant to check for contraband, mun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Down the boot sale on 17:18 - Nov 13 with 1859 viewsDavillin

Down the boot sale on 09:04 - Nov 13 by swanjackal

Customs?

I thought they were only meant to check for contraband, mun.

No, it also means a non-legal understanding of the acceptable way of doing something, normally applied to a country or a group of people.

Seriously, very amusing post, yours.

Although, it is well known that drug smugglers often use the large intestine as a smuggler-snuggler. [groan]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024