Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! 09:36 - Aug 31 with 6384 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I thought we'd sign him on loan or for a couple of million.

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:18 - Aug 31 with 2616 viewsjasonbromham

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:14 - Aug 31 by lidojack

WhoScored actually, which seems to show he hasn't recorded an assist in that time either.

The point being you can skew statistics to suit your agenda. For instance, you counted the goals he scored as a substitute but not the games he played.

We've all seen him play in the Premier League and he was average. If we are losing a player who scored 15 goals last season then we need to set our sights higher than a player who has only reached double figures once in his career.

Very impressive haha! I admit I didn't look that far into it. I agree and I don't think we should sign him. I was just saying that he has done well for Norwich.
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:23 - Aug 31 with 2568 viewsSwansNZ

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:18 - Aug 31 by jasonbromham

Very impressive haha! I admit I didn't look that far into it. I agree and I don't think we should sign him. I was just saying that he has done well for Norwich.

"I have been keeping a close eye on him" = I looked him up on wiki.

You are Huw Jenkins, and I claim my 5 pounds.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 2525 viewsnantywatcher

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:14 - Aug 31 by lidojack

WhoScored actually, which seems to show he hasn't recorded an assist in that time either.

The point being you can skew statistics to suit your agenda. For instance, you counted the goals he scored as a substitute but not the games he played.

We've all seen him play in the Premier League and he was average. If we are losing a player who scored 15 goals last season then we need to set our sights higher than a player who has only reached double figures once in his career.

Alternatively:
We're swapping a player a couple of years from reachung his peak with a player who peaked two years ago.
Plus, as a character, Oliveira is well known to the club, and obviously deemed to be a good fit.
People who think he has not been on our "watch list" for a long time are being just plain stupid.
If PC thinks we should spend ALL our Llorente funds on Oliviera that's OK with me.
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 2516 viewspikeypaul

Hilarious. Jenkins written all over this.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:28 - Aug 31 with 2507 viewsandypitt56

apparently we are still hopeful on the Bony deal
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:29 - Aug 31 with 2488 viewsSwansea93

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:28 - Aug 31 by andypitt56

I think the rumours of Bony joining Verona has frightened the board to accept an offer for Llorente to get Bony in.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:30 - Aug 31 with 2469 viewsnantywatcher

Take me out of the "we"!!
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 2432 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:27 - Aug 31 by nantywatcher

Alternatively:
We're swapping a player a couple of years from reachung his peak with a player who peaked two years ago.
Plus, as a character, Oliveira is well known to the club, and obviously deemed to be a good fit.
People who think he has not been on our "watch list" for a long time are being just plain stupid.
If PC thinks we should spend ALL our Llorente funds on Oliviera that's OK with me.

PC would have his own contacts. This had Jenkins written all over it. It would be hilarious if it wasn't our club being effed over by this incompetent.
I have visions of him running round his executive office. Bits of paper everywhere with his mobile stuck to his ear hole. The fax machine wirring away in the corner with an instruction booklet next to it ....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:35 - Aug 31 with 2415 viewsMeraki

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:09 - Aug 31 by jasonbromham

Nice Wikipedia stats haha! That only tells half a story as that includes sub appearances and I could edit that if I wanted haha!

As do your stats.

I'll be disappointed if sign a 26 year old championship player for £12m.

Some people just like a nice portuguese/spanish name though.
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:35 - Aug 31 with 2413 viewsdailew

back as favorites at 4/7

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:39 - Aug 31 with 2369 viewslidojack

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:27 - Aug 31 by nantywatcher

Alternatively:

If Oliveira's "peak" is anywhere near Llorente last season then why aren't Spurs and Chelsea battling it out for him?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this smacks of the club panicking and only looking at players we know in case the Bony deal falls through.

The fact of the matter is we can do a lot better than Oliveira.
Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:48 - Aug 31 with 2328 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nelson Oliveira for £12m!! on 10:39 - Aug 31 by lidojack

If Oliveira's "peak" is anywhere near Llorente last season then why aren't Spurs and Chelsea battling it out for him?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this smacks of the club panicking and only looking at players we know in case the Bony deal falls through.

The fact of the matter is we can do a lot better than Oliveira.

I think you are spot on. It is out and out panic. There was at time when we were admired for getting our business done early.
We really are just another football club now with a fool in charge to boot

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024