Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. 10:09 - Dec 29 with 14223 viewsLoyal

Who will depart the mortal sphincter this coming year.
I'm going for John Toshack.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 13:16 - Dec 29 with 2676 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:15 - Dec 29 by sbwng

Hate to say it, but Queen Liz

The great thing about Liz staying alive is that it's keeping that utter scumbag Charles off the throne.

I don't think suggestions of people over 90 should count.

Julian Assange
Tony Blackburn
Barry Humphries
Billy Connolly

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 13:30 - Dec 29 with 2661 viewsJohnw102

Arthur Scargil
Liz Dawn
Bill Tidy
Shane MacGowan
Joost van der Westhuizen
Chuck Berry

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 13:35 - Dec 29 with 2644 viewsdickythorpe

Trevor McDonald
Carol Vorderman
Paul Merson
Desmond's Lynam & Tutu
Winnie Mandela
Sting
Elton John
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 15:03 - Dec 29 with 2602 viewssherpajacob

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:15 - Dec 29 by sbwng

Hate to say it, but Queen Liz

GSTK

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 15:13 - Dec 29 with 2597 viewssherpajacob

It's demographics at work.

Many great people were at their peak in the 1970s , The baby boomers who were in their 20s and 30s. Now they are in their 70s or older.

How many of today's sports stars and musicians will be mourned to the same degree as Bowie, Cruyff or Ali.

I reckon Barry John could be on borrowed time.
I just hope Pele makes it past June as I'm hoping to be at a function with him.

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 16:15 - Dec 29 with 2566 viewsskippyjack

I'm not posting any more names.. I'm like nostradumbass on this..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 16:50 - Dec 29 with 2545 viewsABERSWAN

Pele (sport)
Tom jones (music)
Len goodman (tv)
Neil kinnock (politics)
Al Pacino (films).
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 2530 viewssbwng

Ozzy Osbourne

Hope he doesnt, like. But, you know...

Goulet

Login to get fewer ads

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 17:26 - Dec 29 with 2518 viewsSoberBaker

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 16:50 - Dec 29 by ABERSWAN

Pele (sport)
Tom jones (music)
Len goodman (tv)
Neil kinnock (politics)
Al Pacino (films).

Thanks for including their job descriptions, Aber.

It's good to be thorough in case there's a mix up further down the line.

AMOW

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 2511 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 15:13 - Dec 29 by sherpajacob

Many great people were at their peak in the 1970s , The baby boomers who were in their 20s and 30s. Now they are in their 70s or older.

How many of today's sports stars and musicians will be mourned to the same degree as Bowie, Cruyff or Ali.

Is it a seminar on erectile dysfunction?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 18:13 - Dec 29 with 2489 viewsleighton1318

Donald Trump
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 2478 viewspikeypaul

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 15:13 - Dec 29 by sherpajacob

Guy on the radio yesterday explained why so many "famous" people died this year.

There are a massive amount more famous people these days than years gone by,1960s tv,film,music,sports stars made famous by the masses buying TVs are reaching the time to kick the bucket,their equivalent from the 1930s would not have been exposed to the masses and not famous.

His conclusion was to expect just as many if not more in 2017.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:53 - Dec 30 with 2413 viewsLoyal

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:38 - Dec 29 by SoberBaker

I'd love a go on her.

I'm happy to let you have first go if we hatch a plan to break into the mortuary ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:58 - Dec 30 with 2410 viewsLoyal

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 13:16 - Dec 29 by Joe_bradshaw

The great thing about Liz staying alive is that it's keeping that utter scumbag Charles off the throne.

I don't think suggestions of people over 90 should count.

Julian Assange
Tony Blackburn
Barry Humphries
Billy Connolly

Charles isn't next in line now I thought ?
Could be wrong, I only have to look at her waving from one of those carriages and I have to knock one off.
Isn't it will carlings kid, William the next king dude 1st ?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:59 - Dec 30 with 2407 viewsMurph75

What's the matter with people?

Posting names of the people they think are going to die within the next 12 months. Truly bizarre.

Lets hope none of you lose someone you care about.
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 01:00 - Dec 30 with 2426 viewsLoyal

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:59 - Dec 30 by Murph75

Posting names of the people they think are going to die within the next 12 months. Truly bizarre.

Hear hear, this is one sick thread.

Cliff Richards.

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 06:50 - Dec 30 with 2386 viewsjack247

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 01:00 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Cliff Richards.

I agree.

Barry Chuckle.
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 09:03 - Dec 30 with 2374 viewsKilkennyjack

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 01:00 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Cliff Richards.

Totally agree.

Sam Hammam ?

Beware of the Risen People

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 09:52 - Dec 30 with 2358 viewsdickythorpe

Cliff Richards.

Is he related to Viv the famous cricketer?

Cliff RICHARD is a person no -one has mentioned yet.
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:31 - Dec 30 with 2344 viewsLoyal

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 09:52 - Dec 30 by dickythorpe

Is he related to Viv the famous cricketer?

Cliff RICHARD is a person no -one has mentioned yet.

Yeah that cnt 👍

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:55 - Dec 30 with 2332 viewssbwng

Thinking about it, this thread is in poor taste

Bobby Brown

Maybe we should lock it now?

Michael Parkinson

Goulet

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 11:04 - Dec 30 with 2325 viewspikeypaul

Disrepectful postings.

Bill Cosby

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 11:05 - Dec 30 with 2325 viewssherpajacob

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:58 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Charles isn't next in line now I thought ?
Could be wrong, I only have to look at her waving from one of those carriages and I have to knock one off.
Isn't it will carlings kid, William the next king dude 1st ?

It is Charlie next.

I hope he inherits his dad's longevity. So we get a steady upsurge in republicanism

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 13:31 - Dec 30 with 2294 viewsdickythorpe

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 00:59 - Dec 30 by Murph75

Death comes to us ALL murph , has ruined many of us on here, pointless shying from it.
The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 15:02 - Dec 30 with 2276 viewsDafyddHuw

The extremely topical and official 2017 death thread. on 10:27 - Dec 29 by Ebo

Liz/Phillip - Shape shift went wrong
Netenyahoo - Boom
Trump - Went too orange
Farage - chokes on Brussels sprout
Katie Hopkins - as painful as possible
[Post edited 29 Dec 2016 11:53]

Fair dos.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024