Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader 13:03 - Nov 28 with 31275 viewsJacksDad

Photo in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/28/paul-nuttall-elected-as-ukip-le Penfold? Even the clothes? On Purpose? Will labour elect DangerMouse? DM for PM .... stranger things have happened..........

Excuse me I seem to be having a breakdown!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:28 - Nov 30 with 2120 viewsQPR_John

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 14:27 - Nov 30 by THEBUSH

Scotland had their own referendum and they voted by a considerable margin to stay within the Union, by a much larger vote than your 1.9% to leave the EU.

Scotland and NI voted to stay in the EU, England and Wales voted out.

At the moment my passport says, UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND, in a few years time that will be a thing of the past.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 15:51]

Well you learn something new everyday
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:42 - Nov 30 with 2100 viewsTHEBUSH

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:28 - Nov 30 by QPR_John

Well you learn something new everyday

There you go again, trying to be smart
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:43 - Nov 30 with 2097 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 14:27 - Nov 30 by THEBUSH

Scotland had their own referendum and they voted by a considerable margin to stay within the Union, by a much larger vote than your 1.9% to leave the EU.

Scotland and NI voted to stay in the EU, England and Wales voted out.

At the moment my passport says, UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND, in a few years time that will be a thing of the past.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 15:51]

If Scotland were to go independent, will they take their share in the national debt with them.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:52 - Nov 30 with 2051 viewsQPR_John

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:42 - Nov 30 by THEBUSH

There you go again, trying to be smart

We are clearly at cross purposes here. I could not see what your post was trying to say or how it fitted in with your argument that the referendum changed things in Scotland. It seems you were saying that a higher majority in Scotland voted to remain in the U.K. than did to stay in the EU and then went on to predict a breakaway. It all started with me suggesting the referendum changed nothing for the SNP they wanted independence before and still do in fact if we remained in the EU that would still want independence. Sorry if I have upset you in any way.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 17:54]
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:51 - Nov 30 with 2014 viewsFDC

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:05 - Nov 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I personally would like to see a ban on anyone insinuating or calling someone a racist on here.

Quite right. We should be free to be as racist as we please without the inconvenience of being called out on it. I want my prejudices to be guilt-free thank you very much.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:59 - Nov 30 with 2008 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:51 - Nov 30 by FDC

Quite right. We should be free to be as racist as we please without the inconvenience of being called out on it. I want my prejudices to be guilt-free thank you very much.

Not what I said or meant but hay! just carry on regardless.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 19:06 - Nov 30 with 1997 viewsdanehoop

Whoosh!

Never knowingly understood

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 20:40 - Nov 30 with 1943 viewsTacticalR

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:22 - Nov 30 by THEBUSH

Which part of yours dropped off, boom boom,

All my bits are in working order.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 21:03 - Nov 30 with 1916 viewsjohncharles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 16:43 - Nov 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If Scotland were to go independent, will they take their share in the national debt with them.

No problem, if they get the oil money back.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 21:42 - Nov 30 with 1890 viewsQPR_John

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 21:03 - Nov 30 by johncharles

No problem, if they get the oil money back.

I thought the oil money has already been spent as a United Kingdom so what is left to give back whereas the debt..........
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 21:44]
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:03 - Dec 1 with 1784 viewsHunterhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:23 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

Hunter Ive knocked up a reply in the 20 minutes ive got between wiping my dads arse and making his lunch, and is directly in response to you asking me of further clarification , and not to wind other board members up with my honest views. Nor do i intend this to be a Harvey Keitel / Keith Carradine situ from the duelists, boring the life essence out of our fellow posters, so this will be all i have to say in reply to your very fair and even handed post.

Imo it is a tragedy that UKIP (who Admittedly have their fair share of members who have crawled out from under a stone ), have temporarily jumped on the pyre of self-immolation as it was the only outfit that could offer a real alternative to these mealy-mouthed, shifty,common purpose , no-hopers that infest public life, our Media and our seats of learning, yet get paid nicely to stand on their hind legs to utter Virtuous platitudes that they think will keep the rabble quiet... And thats just my opinion on Labour.....I've Never, Ever voted for the blue coloured Party, And as for the yellow coloured party, they are just labour without the reproductive Organs.. Distilled. reduced and rendered down From Labour's 4th rib.

Omega men of virtue signalling nothingness who still stand dumbfounded at the referendum result , The leftist Dojo Politique might as well reside on the kuiper belt as far as the people from Manor park to Hornchurch or Plaistow to Romford are concerned. We share a dormant Pineal Gland with them but thats all ..The Lib Dems to me and others like me might as well have flown in on the solar winds from a dwarf planet.

Farron is the Derek Nimmo Of Politics, The venlafaxine vicar who pops round for tea and dazzles the women's institute , A Provincial Local Councillor who should be organising fund raising rummikub sessions in Tendring.. nothing more, nothing less . The sharp end would kill him , immune from the actual realities as i believe them to be in east london.. id love to see him work with me for a day in the probation service , He'd probably thrust a Pro EU pamphlet about the welfare of bees within the Union as a rehabilitation tool into the hands of a post code gang member whose been hitting the crack pipe since he 12 .. Him and Clegg are the most ineffectual pairing since bernie Winters and his gelded mute Beast, Schnorbitz.
You argue that UKIP is run by middle aged wealthy men, the establishment , ( Arron Banks must be the geezer you mean ?, he seems like the artful Dodger in comparison to i.e the sainsbury Family ) are we meant to be ashamed of this ??, ..what political party isn't ?, Even the Sidney Vicious member of our political sex pistols Supergroup , momentum, purport to be a many headed hydra of working class empowerment ( what a fukin joke), is headed up by a beauty spotted fop in Plaid earmuffs who wouldn't have lasted to the first flush of the armitage shanks on a monday morning in an east london comprehensive, without delving into his personalised initialed tuckbox for a dab of comforting sherbert salve.

I have come to the conclusion that no government of whatever colour within the present spectrum either has the will or the guts to tackle this country's out of control debt. The reticence in sparking Article 50 is evidence that the majority in the HoC will work against the electorate and the media will gladly go along with this scam as it fits in with their own desires. Im plugging in the jukebox and trying another flavour..Ukip.If peoples Noses Crinkle in distaste at this then so be it.

I dont give a fck for their sensitivities, i cant afford to .As an East end favoured son who has seen his people near bred out of existence and forced to the sea along with the rest of his tribe , i'll shed no tear at the demise of the labour party and its tribe for its filthy common purpose schlieffen plan credo and Wannsee conference ideologies.

They shed none for mine.

Why Not ?? every other cnt has let me down or sold me down the river. It must be so enraging for Lib/Lab/Con apparatchiks to know that their Vote is no more important than the vote of an Injection moulded sheet cutter from castleford and that their influence among great swathes of our population, carries less gravitas than the panel of loose women discussing Vaginitis at 1.30 in the afternoon to a bused in studio audience of low risk teenage female attention seeking Bulimia Nervosa Patients .

Im asked every 3 months on here why I support ukip. I give a reply and then i have to spend the next 8 hours on here like Chuck Norris with his rice Flails taking on all comers ..im sure my replies can be found by looking up my history posts . I am a UKIP member (although after the Woolfe Incident i was tempted to jack it all in, still might ), I also donate the fiscal funds i would have spent in January and October (My booze free months) to the party.

I contribute regular articles for a website on the right side of the Hive. These are my meagre contributions, such as they are, to a movement i believe in. Although, this is currently under review as like many , It may have been 'the Guv'nor' as he is known to us Kippers, Nigel Farage, that i believed in and not the unseemly bickering rabble left in his wake. I voted For Nutall as hopefully a unifying Member, (Unbelievably the judith chalmers doppleganger Stewart Lee and his vignette didn't sway me away for casting my vote for Nuttal, crazy i know).. And truth be told the paucity of options once Woolfe was out of the equation, was feeble and talent Sparse.

Ambition achieved with brexit , This embryonic party( 2o years old) is undergoing transmutation into something else , whether its something i will support remains to be seen . Im unashamedly a Nigel Farage concubine, fluffer, cabin boy , muse , fanboy and devotee. To the fckin Hilt. I admire his bravery, some 13, 000 death threats to him and his children have been made since the 23rd of june 2016. I had to listen to Peter Kellner on sky news on sunday more or less Distilling and reducing the severity of these death threats to Nigel Farage with great gusto , as if they were nothing more than Cissie Braithwaite and Ada Shufflebottom disagreeing over the garden fence, while at the same time comparing right wing hatemongering on twitter to the study of hair growth patterns in twins at sobibor .
the sky News Presenter nodding lasciviously in approval looking on . Incredible.

One of Farages crimes as seen by the left , seems to be that he worked in the city..I remember Corbyn in an LBC interview branding him a 'banker' , which he wasn't, and then asking him about the welfare of mexican miners of aluminium oxide when it was explained to him that Farage was a metal trader.... it was like a Brian Pern parody sketch

. I worked for 2o+ years getting the 7.38 to liverpool street to work at Lloyd's of london to put food on the table for my family.. it doesn't make me lex luthor. I worked with a load of upper class plums and grafted my way up without this class war chip bollocks on my shoulder , I got on with the job at hand and if someone works hard and earns loot then good luck to them , ive never understood the visceral jealousy of those that equate City with Greed..Most people who work there just want to pay the bills, provide for their children , avoid colon cancer and black lives matter stopping their two weeks holiday to Faro.

As for immigration, please lets not delude ourselves ..it wouldn't have been discussed in any meaningful way if UKIP and Farage hadn' t have dared to discuss the taboo. Remember Gordon Brown and Gillian Duffy 'the Bigot' ? and Lady Nugee Thornberrys image of rochester tweet ?..The cross of st george on display( although not exactly a francis Bacon Art piece ) an apparition to her very DNA. Eventually the major parties caught on with Ed Milliband Graciously telling us' it isnt racist to want to discuss immigration' , cheers Ed.. Even the following Prime Ministers question time after the EU Referendum was entirely devoted to our elected MP'S calling everyone with a left heart ventricle racist and a rollerball verbal assault on nigel farage, each MP outdoing each other in a magnificent display of 5th dan shaolin monk virtue signalling in front of the cameras, some even breaking down and crying on the HOC lawn and thus dismissing the 17,410,742 as pitched on the mean, mode and median of Homo Erectus and Martin bormann ( you can watch it back on bbc i player to check).

i could drone on and on in perpetuity like a fcked hal 9000 so for a LFW Board Harmonious society , im happy to forward the address of the website , via PM, that i am credited on as a main writer for you to look at if you want to explore my views on immigration , farage, UKIP, The left without the handbrake on .. in any case Mrs disco has left me a long list of jobs from applying bath sealant to painting the Kitchen while looking after East Ham Dave my dad who is living with me after his bad fall..its fackin exhausting i tells ya. Like most on here i find this very draining and not very enjoyable, id like just to talk about football, progressive House , Syd Barret, Punk And Dennis Hopper if im honest .

Ukip could well turn out to be a fugazi, probably will, but at the moment.. they are all i've got.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 13:24]

Disco,

Great piece. I'm not sure you addressed directly any of the issues/points I raised, mind, BUT I gather from your virulent prose that the main drivers for your support of UKIP are:
a) lack of any faith in the political establishment or any of the traditional main parties
b) belief that mainstream politics has let down the native working man

That is completely fair enough.

I have some doubt that UKIP will not do the same (ie. let you down and prove to be led by those "in it for themselves"), but I can understand why you want to give it a go. I hope they do stand up for and represent the working man, and not be a party purely of the old school rich extreme elements of old Tory Jag and Gin brigade. I am somewhat confused by your love of Farage too, mind. But I get this is more to do with the courage of his convictions then the motivating reasons he has for those convictions.

I also disagree that what UKIP propose will have a positive net impact on the live of the working man, but again, I understand the opposing view to mine here.

Without having the time to get into a larger discussion on this, and without wanting to bore the pants off others, I do have one gripe with your post and opinion. You description and impression of the Lib Dems is utter tosh. "Descended from the 4th rib of Labour"....utterly utterly inaccurate nonsense. I share your concerns about Fallon. As I've said before, he's a primary school headmaster WAY out of his league and I am so disappointed in the Lib Dems appointing someone with such strong religious conviction (one of the fundamentals of liberalism is that religion is a personal thing to be practices in private and not "sold" to others, should be separate from the state, and I don't think Fallon has always upheld that approach). However, I urge you to reconsider your understanding of what Liberalism and (separately) what the Lib Dems are really about. You are better than to continue in wilful ignorance. p.s. the above isn't to say some Lib Dem supporters share a lot with some Labour supporters. I'm sure some do and fit that niche of British citizen you despise. However, most people don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to their own political beliefs and which party best represents them.... I'm convinced a good chunk of the electorate is voting for the wrong party (and that's a different party for different bits of the electorate!).

Oh, and "Like most on here i find this very draining and not very enjoyable, id like just to talk about football, progressive House , Syd Barret, Punk And Dennis Hopper if im honest."

I completely concur. We should all be free to do as we wish, providing it brings no harm to others......I wonder who came up with that sentiment. I do believe it was the founding principle of social liberalism.

A drink one time with your good self would be excellent.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:14 - Dec 1 with 1763 viewsDorse

I normally stay out of political threads and am continuing to do so but I just wanted to say that many of the posts here have been outstanding examples of why LFW is so good.

I will now resume my barrage of nob-gags, sniping from the sidelines and ill-judged gifs.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:33 - Dec 1 with 1717 views2Thomas2Bowles

Net migration stays near record high 335,000. 284,000 from EU
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:43 - Dec 1 with 1698 viewsstumbleandfall

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:33 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Net migration stays near record high 335,000. 284,000 from EU
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

Excellent. just goes to demonstrate what a great country this is.

I always find Dunt spot on, on these issues.

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2016/12/01/immigration-stats-the-last-hurrah-of-
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 11:45]
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:52 - Dec 1 with 1684 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:43 - Dec 1 by stumbleandfall

Excellent. just goes to demonstrate what a great country this is.

I always find Dunt spot on, on these issues.

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2016/12/01/immigration-stats-the-last-hurrah-of-
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 11:45]

Yeah If we only we did not have 250k homeless (low estimate )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-38157410

NHS on it's knees and Schools overwhelmed

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:54 - Dec 1 with 1670 viewsstumbleandfall

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:52 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not because of immigration though.

The cause is chronic Tory under investment and their refusal to raise the required money through proper taxation. But yeah blame immigrants.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:57 - Dec 1 with 1660 viewsQPR_John

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:52 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I think the main point is it gives a lie to the idea that we are now an intolerant society full of bigots and racists. The picture some wanted to draw from the referendum.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:59 - Dec 1 with 1654 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:54 - Dec 1 by stumbleandfall

The cause is chronic Tory under investment and their refusal to raise the required money through proper taxation. But yeah blame immigrants.

I'm not blaiming them I agree about the underinvestment not just by the Tory's but also Labour but how does ever increasing population help.

To say immigration has no bearing is just fecking stupid.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 12:02]

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:03 - Dec 1 with 1629 viewsstumbleandfall

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:59 - Dec 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'm not blaiming them I agree about the underinvestment not just by the Tory's but also Labour but how does ever increasing population help.

To say immigration has no bearing is just fecking stupid.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 12:02]

Read the article, it does. Ironically, as some would think, we will be many billions worse of with less immigration. Under investment will continue and the debt will grow.

I genuinely believe this is what the Tory right and UKIP want. The NHS will reach a deliberate crisis and they will force through partial then full privatisation. You think working class id delusioned now wait until that happens. But by then something else will be blamed.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:04 - Dec 1 with 1628 viewspaulparker

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:54 - Dec 1 by stumbleandfall

im not a tory but how can you blame them for the NHS , did I miss the blair & Brown years of 1997-2010 then
our Nhs has always been on its knees but flooding the country full of more people isn't going to be help it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:09 - Dec 1 with 1615 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:03 - Dec 1 by stumbleandfall

Read the article, it does. Ironically, as some would think, we will be many billions worse of with less immigration. Under investment will continue and the debt will grow.

I genuinely believe this is what the Tory right and UKIP want. The NHS will reach a deliberate crisis and they will force through partial then full privatisation. You think working class id delusioned now wait until that happens. But by then something else will be blamed.

Even that scumbag IDS admitted the only reason to keep taking people in was to drive down wages, push up property prices and only benefit the rich.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:11 - Dec 1 with 1608 viewsstumbleandfall

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:04 - Dec 1 by paulparker

im not a tory but how can you blame them for the NHS , did I miss the blair & Brown years of 1997-2010 then
our Nhs has always been on its knees but flooding the country full of more people isn't going to be help it

That's rubbish. I think we all remember the state of our schools and hospitals by 97. Chronically bad state. Labour went on a spending binge and tarted them all up AND had a budget surplus.

You can accuse them of over-spending, but they spent it on some necessary remedies. Now we are going through another cycle of under investment. Some may argue this is necessary which is fair enough and I agree with the premise of why we need cyclical governments.

Plus the word flooding is just BS.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 1558 viewsstevec

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:03 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

Disco,

Great piece. I'm not sure you addressed directly any of the issues/points I raised, mind, BUT I gather from your virulent prose that the main drivers for your support of UKIP are:
a) lack of any faith in the political establishment or any of the traditional main parties
b) belief that mainstream politics has let down the native working man

That is completely fair enough.

I have some doubt that UKIP will not do the same (ie. let you down and prove to be led by those "in it for themselves"), but I can understand why you want to give it a go. I hope they do stand up for and represent the working man, and not be a party purely of the old school rich extreme elements of old Tory Jag and Gin brigade. I am somewhat confused by your love of Farage too, mind. But I get this is more to do with the courage of his convictions then the motivating reasons he has for those convictions.

I also disagree that what UKIP propose will have a positive net impact on the live of the working man, but again, I understand the opposing view to mine here.

Without having the time to get into a larger discussion on this, and without wanting to bore the pants off others, I do have one gripe with your post and opinion. You description and impression of the Lib Dems is utter tosh. "Descended from the 4th rib of Labour"....utterly utterly inaccurate nonsense. I share your concerns about Fallon. As I've said before, he's a primary school headmaster WAY out of his league and I am so disappointed in the Lib Dems appointing someone with such strong religious conviction (one of the fundamentals of liberalism is that religion is a personal thing to be practices in private and not "sold" to others, should be separate from the state, and I don't think Fallon has always upheld that approach). However, I urge you to reconsider your understanding of what Liberalism and (separately) what the Lib Dems are really about. You are better than to continue in wilful ignorance. p.s. the above isn't to say some Lib Dem supporters share a lot with some Labour supporters. I'm sure some do and fit that niche of British citizen you despise. However, most people don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to their own political beliefs and which party best represents them.... I'm convinced a good chunk of the electorate is voting for the wrong party (and that's a different party for different bits of the electorate!).

Oh, and "Like most on here i find this very draining and not very enjoyable, id like just to talk about football, progressive House , Syd Barret, Punk And Dennis Hopper if im honest."

I completely concur. We should all be free to do as we wish, providing it brings no harm to others......I wonder who came up with that sentiment. I do believe it was the founding principle of social liberalism.

A drink one time with your good self would be excellent.

And that, Disco and Hunterhoop, is how to conduct an argument.

Not a single accusation of 'cnt'' twt', 'need a doctor' 'racist' or 'fascist'. I salute you both.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:43 - Dec 1 with 1547 viewsTHEBUSH

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:52 - Nov 30 by QPR_John

We are clearly at cross purposes here. I could not see what your post was trying to say or how it fitted in with your argument that the referendum changed things in Scotland. It seems you were saying that a higher majority in Scotland voted to remain in the U.K. than did to stay in the EU and then went on to predict a breakaway. It all started with me suggesting the referendum changed nothing for the SNP they wanted independence before and still do in fact if we remained in the EU that would still want independence. Sorry if I have upset you in any way.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 17:54]

I try to keep my posts short, so maybe there was some ambiguity in my reply.

I also think you understood the gist of my post, so ain't gonna repeat what I said.

The British Parliament will soon be one country less, maybe two, imo, just great, not !!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:51 - Dec 1 with 2291 views2Thomas2Bowles

I really could not care less about Scotland going independent if they want to.

Like players who don't want to play for our club.... See ya
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 12:53]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024