Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards 06:46 - Jun 16 with 6668 viewsHonkytonks

Katherine jenkins,michael sheen,dylan thomas,the manic street preachers,joe calzaghe,hugh edwards,ruth maddoc,the stereophonics,bonny tyler,richard burton,catherine zeta jones,eddie buttler,jonathon davies

Here this .....your boyos gonna take a hell of a beating!

Come on england ,harry and saint george,!
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 07:54 - Jun 16 with 4970 viewseghamranger

And Shirley Bassey
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:00 - Jun 16 with 4963 viewsWokingR

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 07:54 - Jun 16 by eghamranger

And Shirley Bassey

And the bloke over the hedge at the end of my garden
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:34 - Jun 16 with 4930 viewsTW_R

No mention of Tom Jones, Neil Kinnock or sheep. You need to up your game Honky.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:52 - Jun 16 with 4900 viewsMetallica_Hoop

You forgot Budgie FFS

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 09:01 - Jun 16 with 4881 viewsTheBlob

There was a farmer close by who whenever England lost at football or rugby would fire a shotgun into the air.He's quietened down a bit since I put his windows in and stuck a tame otter in his mrs' fish pond.(no double entendre intended)
I've got a lot of time for Aberystwyth's finest....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 09:08 - Jun 16 with 4856 viewsToast_R

This is rather counting your chickens a bit.

I'm worried Roy Bodgson is going to get completely shown up today. You can see Wales being so fired up for it while our boys are still thinking about what they've done with their silly headphones in the team bus.

On one hand I think England will just resort to type and put in a pathetic showing where they struggle to string simple passes together... but on the other hand I've this ridiculous feeling England will hit their stride and put 4 past them. I just don't know and either outcome wouldn't be that surprising.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 09:10 - Jun 16 with 4850 viewsMick_S

Rrrrrrrroad Rrrrrrrrrage.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 09:13 - Jun 16 with 4843 viewsMytch_QPR

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 09:08 - Jun 16 by Toast_R

This is rather counting your chickens a bit.

I'm worried Roy Bodgson is going to get completely shown up today. You can see Wales being so fired up for it while our boys are still thinking about what they've done with their silly headphones in the team bus.

On one hand I think England will just resort to type and put in a pathetic showing where they struggle to string simple passes together... but on the other hand I've this ridiculous feeling England will hit their stride and put 4 past them. I just don't know and either outcome wouldn't be that surprising.

More pressure on England than Wales - although the team mascot looks relaxed enough:

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 10:04 - Jun 16 with 4777 viewsLlanranger

I've got one Welsh son and one English son and it's all a bit of a nightmare really. Thankfully the Welsh son's school is showing the match and he's staying there with his mates, while the older English one is watching it here with me. This is worse than the rugby world cup.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 10:07 - Jun 16 with 4763 viewsbosh67

I have a strangely bad feeling about this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 10:54 - Jun 16 with 4706 viewsMonahoop

Back to famous Welsh sons and daughters. Dave Edmonds, Carol Vorderman, Ron Jones, Harry Secombe, Shakin' Stevens, that pot smoker extraordinaire who died recently, Griff Reece Jones [ well he has a Welsh name ], Rhod Gilbert. Mike England, The Tudors. Anyone remember a band called Man? Not bad if I recall.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:07 - Jun 16 with 4675 viewseccles

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 10:07 - Jun 16 by bosh67

I have a strangely bad feeling about this.

yeah, I know what you mean.
this should be ok but could be horrible.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:15 - Jun 16 with 4647 viewsjohncharles

Antony Hopkins, Hugh Griffth.

A friend of mine at school in Anglesey was Hugh Griffith's nephew. When the great man visited our side of the island he spent a lot of time in the pub and would buy us lads drinks. He had a huge loud voice, the term roaring drunk must been invented for him. This was back in the days when they rang the bell at closing time and put the bar towels over the pumps.
HG goes up to the bar just after the it closed and roared "three treble brandies" .
The landlady replied sternly " I'm afraid the towels up ".
HG says " I didn't ask how were fixed, THREE TREBLE BRANDIES "
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 11:19]

Strong and stable my arse.

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:15 - Jun 16 with 4647 viewsconnell10

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:07 - Jun 16 by eccles

yeah, I know what you mean.
this should be ok but could be horrible.

Same here I'm nervous.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:22 - Jun 16 with 4630 viewsrrrspricey

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 10:54 - Jun 16 by Monahoop

Back to famous Welsh sons and daughters. Dave Edmonds, Carol Vorderman, Ron Jones, Harry Secombe, Shakin' Stevens, that pot smoker extraordinaire who died recently, Griff Reece Jones [ well he has a Welsh name ], Rhod Gilbert. Mike England, The Tudors. Anyone remember a band called Man? Not bad if I recall.

Tony Roberts, Karl Ready, Jeremy Charles, Leighton James, Dan Nardiello (sp?), Michael Meaker, Mark Hughesless
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:41 - Jun 16 with 4602 viewsDeepcutHoop

I hope football is the winner.

I think England will win comfortably.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:47 - Jun 16 with 4585 viewsMick_S

Keith Allen. This means Wales will lose today. I think.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:53 - Jun 16 with 4581 viewsDorse

I'm glad Wales made it to the Euros and am delighted that the majority of the Home Nations and Ireland (apart from the Sweaties) are playing well. That said, fcuk the lot of 'em.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 02:49 - Jun 17 with 4362 viewstimcocking

All I know, it's the only bloody time I can remember England winning in the last minute, absolutely bloody typical it's against my lovely Wales.

Praying both teams grab something in the last game to send those Russians home asap.

Ps If Wales had played in Red, I think we'd have won, but in grey, never had a chance.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 3:44]
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 03:50 - Jun 17 with 4334 viewstimcocking

After all, as the beautiful song goes...

'We're England and Wales, we're England and Wales, fcuk Russia, we're England and Wales...'

I really liked that. Wales are always the first to stick up for England.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 4:03]
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 05:58 - Jun 17 with 4297 viewsHonkytonks

The welsh are a small but proud nation...I hope they also go through as it will be a fantastic achievement for them!
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 07:49 - Jun 17 with 4224 viewsdavman

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 11:22 - Jun 16 by rrrspricey

Tony Roberts, Karl Ready, Jeremy Charles, Leighton James, Dan Nardiello (sp?), Michael Meaker, Mark Hughesless

Ivor the f-in Engine and his bum chum Jones the Steam; surely the most Welsh thing out there.

Oh, and Vinnie Jones, who is as Welsh as Ashley Williams.

Nice to see the arrogant Monkey Boy and young Father Christmas taken down a peg or two. "No passion" - up yours, you small principality.

...and remind me what your National Anthem is 'cos I always thought it was God Save the Queen, what with you being part of this ONE nation and all...
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 7:50]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:14 - Jun 17 with 4194 viewslondonscottish

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 03:50 - Jun 17 by timcocking

After all, as the beautiful song goes...

'We're England and Wales, we're England and Wales, fcuk Russia, we're England and Wales...'

I really liked that. Wales are always the first to stick up for England.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 4:03]

LOL that's good.

Can't imagine my sweaty countrymen doing the same.

Or not the minority that lost the vote, anyway.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:26 - Jun 17 with 4168 viewswrinklyhoop

Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 02:49 - Jun 17 by timcocking

All I know, it's the only bloody time I can remember England winning in the last minute, absolutely bloody typical it's against my lovely Wales.

Praying both teams grab something in the last game to send those Russians home asap.

Ps If Wales had played in Red, I think we'd have won, but in grey, never had a chance.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 3:44]

Grey???? Looked like blue and black back to front semi-circles to me. Probably confused the hell out of them.
Max boyce,charlotte church,gareth edwards on 08:42 - Jun 17 with 4150 viewsMonkey_Roots

I liked rooney's post match comments about the game showing 'our passion and team spirit'. Monkey boy should have kept his gob shut until after the game - I think it showed that he thinks he's a bit above England now he's in the big time, forgetting of course this is where he made a name for himself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024