Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? 15:44 - Oct 31 with 14952 viewsBexleyQPR

According to Stan Colymore on Twitter Tim Sherwood is being sounded out of the Rs job.

If that happens will this be another manager who will be slaughtered by fans before he starts?

Poll: Are QPR the Finest Team in all the land?

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 12:47 - Nov 2 with 1626 viewsTheBlob

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 12:27 - Nov 2 by Jamie

Following Blobbys lead, if we don't appoint Klopp immediately I will flounce off into oblivion....

Fcking club, run by fcking cnts, appointing shit managers like Rambo whilst Guardiola sits out there staring at his QPR poster every night.

Your mate Mourinho will be looking for a job soon.Maybe you can hand him tips how to lick out toilets.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 13:44 - Nov 2 with 1567 viewsheadhoops

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 17:17 - Nov 1 by TacticalR

From what baz_qpr said earlier in this thread £2m says he won't be at QPR any time this season.

why would sherwood worry about losing £2 million - the contract fernandes will hand him will pay £5 million a year.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 1496 viewsJamie

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 12:47 - Nov 2 by TheBlob

Your mate Mourinho will be looking for a job soon.Maybe you can hand him tips how to lick out toilets.

You have a rather strange obsession with Chelsea and proclaiming others must be fans of theirs. It's like the secretly homosexual guy who goes around calling others 'gay' whilst insisting he loves the pussy...

Presumably during your regular flounces, you indulge yourself in your secret little side passion?
Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 16:52 - Nov 2 with 1395 viewsTheBlob

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 14:30 - Nov 2 by Jamie

You have a rather strange obsession with Chelsea and proclaiming others must be fans of theirs. It's like the secretly homosexual guy who goes around calling others 'gay' whilst insisting he loves the pussy...

Presumably during your regular flounces, you indulge yourself in your secret little side passion?

Give it up Jamie,you're way out of your depth.
You're about as amusing and intellectually stimulating as a sucking chest wound.

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 17:46 - Nov 2 with 1333 viewsJamie

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 16:52 - Nov 2 by TheBlob

Give it up Jamie,you're way out of your depth.
You're about as amusing and intellectually stimulating as a sucking chest wound.

But yet you are still 10 flounces clear of anyone on this site...
Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 18:22 - Nov 2 with 1233 viewsAntti_Heinola

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 17:46 - Nov 2 by Jamie

But yet you are still 10 flounces clear of anyone on this site...

Christ, this is what it feels like when I watch Chelsea play any team managed by Allardyce. Who do you support?

Bare bones.

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 18:32 - Nov 2 with 1214 viewsTheBlob

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 18:22 - Nov 2 by Antti_Heinola

Christ, this is what it feels like when I watch Chelsea play any team managed by Allardyce. Who do you support?

Don't encourage the poor little dear,he has a limited vocabulary and he'll eventually disappear up his own fundamental orifice.

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 18:44 - Nov 2 with 1182 viewsJamie

Tim Sherwood coming to the Rs? on 18:22 - Nov 2 by Antti_Heinola

Lokomotiv Plovdiv my dear Antts...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024