Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread 09:21 - Apr 24 with 17608 viewsCottsy

Here you go Trampie, your own thread to keep us all up to date on what Leanne f**king Wood is up to right now.

What colour dress is she wearing? Has she given an also comprehendible speech to young farmers in Porthmadog? Has an obscure polling company given her a 0.4% increase in her approval rating? Are her bowel movements regular and of a good consistency?

These are things we need to know!

Don't forget to add liberal doses of casual sexism to your posts, maybe the odd w@nk fantasy of Leanne f**king Wood lezzing up with Nicola Sturgeon and some photos from your personal collection of Leanne f**king Wood's hair, nail clippings and bodily fluids.

It'll free the General Election thread up for people to actually discuss rather than have to trawl through the minutiae of Leanne f**king Wood's life, which is just a happy bonus.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:31 - May 8 with 1345 viewsmonmouth

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:22 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

And yet...

Wales has just elected more Tory MPs than the majority they will have. Now if the electorate could put pressure on those Tory MPs to start standing up for Welsh interests, ironically Wales will have a bigger say than the SNP who will just sit there unable to influence anything even though they have 50 odd seats. They are 50 odd worthless seats in a lot of ways.

Wales will just bend over and take it. We are like one big Cardiff City. It's the self confidence that comes with the belief that the scots will have that would make the difference for us. As a country, we just don't have it. Those 50 seats may not carry a voting majority but don't underestimate the power that the utter rejection of the two main parties represents. It's like a massive pressure/lobbying group in parliament with a single insular objective to lobby for a 6 million minority. I think it will go beyond the arithmetic, particularly with Big Eck there.

ps I'd love the scenario you paint to be right mind! It's a lovely thought.
[Post edited 8 May 2015 9:37]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:43 - May 8 with 1324 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:31 - May 8 by monmouth

Wales will just bend over and take it. We are like one big Cardiff City. It's the self confidence that comes with the belief that the scots will have that would make the difference for us. As a country, we just don't have it. Those 50 seats may not carry a voting majority but don't underestimate the power that the utter rejection of the two main parties represents. It's like a massive pressure/lobbying group in parliament with a single insular objective to lobby for a 6 million minority. I think it will go beyond the arithmetic, particularly with Big Eck there.

ps I'd love the scenario you paint to be right mind! It's a lovely thought.
[Post edited 8 May 2015 9:37]

You're probably right about what people will do.

But, if I was a Gower voter, I'd be banging down the door of Byron Davies, and telling him in no uncertain terms what I expected from him. The majority will be so small, he, individually, will have influence. And he should be told that this is his only chance - if he doesn't stand up for Welsh interests then he'll be out.
The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 10:24 - May 8 with 1302 viewsLohengrin

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:43 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

But, if I was a Gower voter, I'd be banging down the door of Byron Davies, and telling him in no uncertain terms what I expected from him. The majority will be so small, he, individually, will have influence. And he should be told that this is his only chance - if he doesn't stand up for Welsh interests then he'll be out.

I'm nobody's idea of a Conservative, Lisa but my hat's off to Byron Davies. What you have just seen there is the triumph of hard work over smug complacency. It's an object lesson that can be applied across the board. If you want something you've got to roll up your sleeves; strive and sweat for it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 18:49 - May 8 with 1241 viewsjohnlangy

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 09:43 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

In one of the election threads someone commented that Davies was a rubbish Assembly member not attending committee meetings because he didn't like the chair (did I dream that or did someone say it ?).

Anyway, what do people know about Davies ? I'd be interested as we live are in the Gar constituency
The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 18:52 - May 8 with 1238 viewsDr_Winston

The Official What is Leanne f**king Wood up to now thread on 10:24 - May 8 by Lohengrin

I'm nobody's idea of a Conservative, Lisa but my hat's off to Byron Davies. What you have just seen there is the triumph of hard work over smug complacency. It's an object lesson that can be applied across the board. If you want something you've got to roll up your sleeves; strive and sweat for it.

Conclusive proof that every vote can make a difference in an election too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024